It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a past thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Does anyone remember a thread beginning back in 2006 (I think) from some guy that said he knew of something that was going to occur and he and his wife were going off the grid in March, 2009 with a group of 8 others of differing occupations/professions? They were going to move somewhere that nobody would find them, etc... It was a pretty long thread at the time and I think I remember ATS staff closing it at some point until it came closer to the time (March, 2009).

I've searched for it and can't find it... any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Was that the DarkKnight thread?? Anyone?..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Dark Knight was the members name.

Threads have been done since stating his prophecy came true.

He has posted on here recently.

HOWEVER IF ANYONE looks in his first thread I totally debunked him on around 4 of his stated claims proving he was lying about these things.

So how can we trust the rest?

But still thousands of pages of drivel after it.....

I gave up posting look at my Post here as it proves he is lying, he dissapeared off the boards within 2 weeks of me outing him and recently came back all mysterious as ever hush hush lol.

Read Blossom Goodchild or Faal for similar truth.

All he did was take current events, theories and happenings, wove a story so they were personalised around him and got lots of attention. There is truth in what he said would happen, but it can be seen all over the net, prophecies for 30 odd years, he had nothing new just made it his own.

As I said I PROVED he was lying on 4-5 differant parts of his statements so how can we accept the rest?

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

join