It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF discovers map detailing Hamas' INTENTIONAL use of civilian structures (w/PIC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Okay so whos story will you beleive? News comming from the IDF controlled West bank where they do not allow reporters

Could you please post ONE LINK any LINK from any source INCLUDING IRAN that says Israel has the West Bank and is keeping press out...

I will accept ANY SOURCE..

[ill-mannered comment removed]

Mod Note:
Time to take a deep breath, and consider how we post...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OOooooooohhhhh, Goody.. More propaganda from the Zionists. "Hey Looky everyone, looky at this map we drew... er, um, I mean found in that UN school we blew up. See? It shows that those bad Hamas people want us to kill innocent civilians!"

Please, this came from Israeli media and has been collaborated by... um, no one! This is from the same country that has launched their own YouTube propaganda network. From the same country whose minitstry of proganda would shame Hitler's. Yeah, not holding out much faith that this is even remotely legit. How convenient that it is released the same day that Israel is getting its ass handed to them by member states of the UN for it's merciless slaughter of innocent people - along with discussions of evaluating them for war crimes.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Global Security

Israel declares border areas with Gaza closed military zone

29/12/2008 14:09 TEL AVIV, December 29 (RIA Novosti) - The Israeli army said on Monday it had closed the border areas adjacent to the Gaza Strip, cutting off access to journalists as it massed tanks in preparation for a possible ground assault.

The BBC

news.bbc.co.uk... Israel strikes key Hamas offices

Israel has massed forces along the border and has declared the area around the narrow coastal strip a "closed military zone".

Haaretz

www.haaretz.com... Israel targets senior Hamas, Islamic Jihad commanders in fresh Gaza strikes

Israel declared areas around Gaza a "closed military zone", citing the risk from Palestinian rocket fire, and ordering journalists observing a buildup of armored forces to leave.

"You've got to go," an army spokesman told a Reuters correspondent after she appealed a military police directive to clear out.

Excluding the press could help Israel keep under wraps its preparations for a possible ground assault against Hamas, the Islamist militant group that controls Gaza, following three days of air strikes that have caused chaos, turned some buildings to rubble and left hospitals struggling to cope.

Whether its the case as of now, is unclear, but it certainly was the case.

Now how come I can find that, and you couldn't?

[edit on 8 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Could you please post ONE LINK any LINK from any source INCLUDING IRAN that says Israel has the West Bank and is keeping press out...

I will accept ANY SOURCE..

Welcome to the 1990's Its called a net search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we at a restaurant? Cause I think somebody just got served.

I mean come on I do realize that your blinders allow you to only post from IDF and AIPAC press releases, but come on now :shk: You get a F- for effort, but an A+ for being a blind dispenser of propganda

Based on your past pattern of rhetoric I expected better.

The fact remains from the beginning the IDF has not allowed reporters into the areas. Would not do to show atrocities on the evening news eh?

[edit on 1/8/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Some of y'all forget, there aren't TWO sides to this internet debate (and all the others like it).

It's not just the Pro-Israel crowd and the Pro-Palestine crowd.

There's also the Anti-BS crowd you have to contend with.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have a friend who I was talking to about the Gaza conflict today. He has family in Israel and apparently they were saying something similar to this was going on. It makes sense, but I just don't know anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join