It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcire

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
What are reptilians supposed to be anyway? Are they literally supposed to be Lizard men, or is it just another humanoid species? Just curious as I've heard reptilian so many times, but don't actually know what they are supposed to be?
Thanks, ltru

All David Icke mentions and talks about is in the end caused by 'reptilian beings' that secretly rule the world. They 'shapeshift' into human-form so we cannot see them...David has met witnesses to this 'shapeshifting' so is really convinced.

So in short: You can listen to David for hours untill he starts his 'reptilian beings' stories, this is just a bit too much.

I like David Icke...As I liked his article. I dislike his reptilian vision on things...

David Icke is nothing more then a nutcase the believes that the lizard men are out too take over the world. Just like how blossom goodchild thought that aliens were going to show up in Oct 2008. In three more years or so people will see that no lizard men will show up and they will be disappointed once again. And guess what will we hear anything from the people that thought it was going to happen? No They will act as if they never said anything about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Hey Budski. I'm confused about something. I don't start threads in this forum very often so I'm not sure how it works but the 'related article' listed and linked at the bottom of your original post (the news excerpt- not your commentary post) links to a site that is extremely favorable to the history of Israel and the Jewish people.

Was this done purposely by yourself or is it something that the news forum does automatically? I'm asking because some parts of the secondary article even refute aspects of Icke's article. This is what was linked to in your OP:

www.masada2000.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Envy... That's all this is.. Look at the accomplishments of Palestine...(None) I hope Israel finally gets this right... When this whole thing was breaking out I was chatting with a friend who said that the Palestinians are fighting "tanks with shanks"... I told him a even fight shouldn't have a winner and that was the end. At this point I could really care less who wins as long as there is a winner.. It just happens that Palestine played their cards wrong... Whoops..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunderkiss95
i dont realy care what people say about isreal generally speaking i choose to follow isreal in wht evr they choose to do nomatter how extream because in the bible it clearly states bless isreal and you'll be blessed but curse isreal and you'll be cursed

That's precisely why people should be wary of the bible itself. Who wrote it?

What "God" created a world of different races, and then picks a favourite? He surely must love war...

David is coming to Melbourne in April, and I already have my ticket to see him. He speaks a lot of truth, call him whatever names, it doesn't change that. This article is another example of it.

As for his reptilian theory, I personally believe him. Lady Diana believed the Queen Mother "was a lizard". I wonder where she got that "crazy" idea from?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Irrespective of Ikes credentials he is brave enough to state the truth and he should be applauded for this.
Sure he has gone from goal keeper to the son of god to NWO conspiracy pundit but he speaks a lot of sense.
Please read 'The Isreal Lobby and US Foreign Policy' by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt - both academics at University of Chicago and Harvard respectively.
This is a factual account of donations by the US and the dirty tricks Isreal have perpetrated against the US goverment and mentions names and groups steering this war machine from Capitol Hill unbeknown to the vast US population. A good read.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

ok here is a odd one

short after the tsunami that hit indonesia and those parts ,president bush senior and clinton where on 60 min or some sort of interview describing the aid relief etc... during bushes talking there was a very clear klicking sound whenever he would blink or every other blink-regardles there was a klicking sound just like the one you here on the computer when u double klick... ok klicking nothing special...maybe its the equipment or something in the background i thougt. I have red credo Mutwas interview before and could not remember that he said that "those people" make an awfull klicking sound sometimes...sounds childish but i've heard it and rememberd that i read it as well... And as for Icke -i belive he is a very nice human being with a lot of soul -a former football(soccer player) and a father of a young goalkeeper that he attends games with.he belives we are all magical people and that love is the ultimate creation force ,i wish i could meet the man in person to give him a big hug thats all.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi ashley, I just thought it was best to post both sides of the story, in the interest of balance.

Even though I disagree vehemently with israels actions, I acknowledge that they have a point of vew as well, as do their supporters.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by AshleyD

Even though I disagree vehemently with israels actions, I acknowledge that they have a point of vew as well, as do their supporters.

what a nice point of view they must have trough those laser targeting devices

a life of an israeli is 25 times as worth as the life of an palestinian(belief of gods people,higher race,smarter,they have skyscrapers and so on...) if they are so mighty ,why dont they send only ground troops and special forces in to gaza instead they are bombing from air and sea,just like nato did serbia in 99 ,if u are man enough get down and fight for what u came to fight,and not hospitals or convoys of refuges from a ship or plane...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by budski

Israel is God's nation.

If Israel is God's nation then why isn't he/she there? Right now it mostly resembles the earthly version of hell.

God's word says I will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel.

So he/she says?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by breakingdradles

I am a Christian. Your right, you either have Jesus or you dont. But, Gods word also says to suport Israel.

Care to provide a reference?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
(And just to make sure, read my previous posts, I DO NOT hate Jews, I dislike the state of israel as by creating and supporting it, Americans have got NOTHING in return except an ever growing red target on our backs.)

And let's not forget that "only" 75% of the Israelis are Jews. The remainder are mainly Christians and Muslims.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
reply to post by budski

Not only he is a total nutjob, he is anti-semitic as well.

Jew-hater! If he so hate the jews, he should join the jew0hating Palestinians. That way we can wipe him off the map with the rest of them.

Anti-semitic doesn't equal anti-jew. Anti-semitic mainly means anti-Palestinian, despite what you have been led to believe (and if you don't believe me, I urge you to look it up for yourself).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by breakingdradles

Your choices only have eternal consequences. My opinion lines up with God's. Who's opinion does yours line up with? There is only one other choice.

People like you are dangerous. I find it quite scarry to see this sort of post. I mean you hear about fundamentalists who are frozen to the heart, but it's just so hard to imagine somebody actually being like that.
Seeing your post is like a shock of reality. People like you do actually exist...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
tell me when lord,just tell me when

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
What no Lizard People in the Jews?

ROFLMAO, David Icke, yeah people care what this moron says!!!

I hope he gets eaten by a lizard myself.

So as usual you have nothing relevant or insightful to add. Are you reporting this article to the JDL as well? DIAF

It is an insightful article no matter which side of the fence you are on. I think people need to be reminded just how much the west gives to Israel. Even in the current economic conditions, they will continue to give them money. This whole debacle frustrates me to no end.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The Palestinians could live in peace if they desired, but the world of Islam pushes this war on them. Just as Islam pushes war in Africa, Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and the Americas everytime they get a chance.

I choose not to live with a people who insist on the right blowing up innocent people when they can not have things their way.

It is Islam who refuses to give peace a chance, and all the pro-Islam propagandist are never going to convince a majority of the people in this world any different. No one wants to live next door to a nutcase religious fanatic.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of people in regards to Icke.
I am 50/50. I have time for what he says but the second that a reptile is mentioned, I switch off. I personally think it is ridiculous.
Reptiles aside, I think he is a valuable asset to these conspiracy communities so I shall be reading this article in depth.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
It is Islam who refuses to give peace a chance, and all the pro-Islam propagandist are never going to convince a majority of the people in this world any different. No one wants to live next door to a nutcase religious fanatic.

and do you know who created islam?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nocty

A guy named Mahammed Muslims swear an oath to daily as the true prophet of their god.

Hey, if you have any other theories, please share.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Israel? Genocide ? 600 dead?

Well, lets get some real numbers – Muslims against Muslims:

Somalia: 400,000 to 550,000 victims in the civil war.

Afghanistan: 1,000,000 to 1,500,000, as a result of the Soviet invasion; about 1,000,000 in the civil war.

Indonesia 1965-1999: 400,000 killed, with an additional 100,000 to 200,000 in East Timor.

Yamen: 100,000 to 150,000 fatalities in civil war and riots.

Jordan: 10,000 to 25,000 in black September.

Syria: Muslim Brotherhood 1982 - massacre in the city of Hama, costing the lives of about 20,000 people.

Sudan: 2.6 million to 3 million.

Algeria summary: 500,000 to 1,000,000 in the war of independence; 100,000 in the civil war in the 90’s.

Iraq: In the years 1991 - 1992 there was a Shiite uprising in Iraq. There are contradictory estimates about the number of victims. The numbers vary from 40,000 to 200,000. In addition to the Iraqis that were slaughtered one must add the Kurds. During Saddam Hussein’s reign, between 200,000 to 300,000 of them were killed in a genocide that continued all through the 1980’s and the 1990’s.

The list goes on and on and on…

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join