It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 04326

Muslims or Muslems, Whatever, all unsaved are going to eternal damnation no matter the spelling. Spelling error Big Deal. Have you ever read the Holy Bible from start to finish? It explains all your questions. Yahweh is a proper name. Allah is just a generic name for an all mighty. look up the translation yourself. Yahweh and Allah are not the same God. Muslims are decieved. Their God is not even good enough to have a proper name. Prophets and the Messiah are completely two different things. Daniel and Elijah are prophets of the Old testiment but they are not the Messiah. Again two different things. Prophets get words of knowledge and Gods word of the future, the Messiah is the Savior, the one in whom you must put your faith to have relationship with God the Father and for Heaven to be yours.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dontmakemebethe1

Here's some light reading for you in order to show examples of unprovoked attacks:

USS Liberty
Israel and the doctrine of proportionality
Why did Israel attack Syria: Information Clearing House

I hope it answers your question. If you would like more material, please let me know.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by 04326

Muslims or Muslems, Whatever, all unsaved are going to eternal damnation no matter the spelling. Spelling error Big Deal. Have you ever read the Holy Bible from start to finish? It explains all your questions. Yahweh is a proper name. Allah is just a generic name for an all mighty. look up the translation yourself. Yahweh and Allah are not the same God. Muslims are decieved. Their God is not even good enough to have a proper name. Prophets and the Messiah are completely two different things. Daniel and Elijah are prophets of the Old testiment but they are not the Messiah. Again two different things. Prophets get words of knowledge and Gods word of the future, the Messiah is the Savior, the one in whom you must put your faith to have relationship with God the Father and for Heaven to be yours.

But that's YOUR belief, YOU or anyone, CANNOT force that belief upon anyone else!!! YOU made the decision to believe in the holy bible, as have many, but not nearly the majority of the world. Why would the majority of the world be another religion, yet yours is right? Even the majority has no right imposing beliefs on the minorities. You need to realize that your beliefs are your own, and should not be forced down anyone elses throat.

And if you remember, I am a Christian, and believe most of what you say myself, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to. Grow up.

What's the old adage??? A closed mind is the simplest? If so, I now believe it.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

David Icke. Yeah right. What's next, the Jews are Reptilians?

Not only he is a total nutjob, he is anti-semitic as well.

Jew-hater! If he so hate the jews, he should join the jew0hating Palestinians. That way we can wipe him off the map with the rest of them.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by SkepticalSpectacle]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
reply to post by budski

David Icke. Yeah right. What's next, the Jews are Reptilians?

Not only he is a total nutjob, he is anti-semitic as well.

Jew-hater! If you so hate the jews, join the Palestinians, David. That way we can bomb you with the rest of them.

wow, don't even know where to start with this comment...

I'll just leave it at,

I'm sure the pro-israel people in this thread are proud to have another of their like-minded kin join ranks.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

BREAKINGDRADLES, how do you call yourself a Christian and hate Israel? Its directly opposed to God's word. Actually read the entire Bible and you will see how much God loves Israel. Grow up as a Christian! No I am not forcing my beliefs on anyone but presenting Gods Truth. Opening your mind to Gods Truth is an Open mind. Dont close yours.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
reply to post by theindependentjournal

If Noam Chomsky declared that he had seen a person shape shift (or whatever the term is for reptilians), would you also deem everything that he has said or will say in the future as the comments of a mad man and launch attacks at the person even if you could see the logic and sense of his words? Or might you disagree with his reptilian belief (as I do and a few other things with Mr. Icke) but still listen to his insightful comments about the political goings on around the world?

I think Icke has some valid points about the current situation. With that being said IMO the whole "reptilians" belief is just crazy. The way I understand it, the reptilian angle is huge part of the grand conspiracy he preaches about. Any good point he has is completly overshadowed by it. This thread is an example.

Personally yes I find it hard to take anything he says seriously because of it. He shot himself in the foot with the majority of people. Maybe he doesn't care, he must have made some money.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior reply to post by 04326

The reason i pointed out the spelling mistake is that it outlines your background and hence the doctrine. Respect of any religion dictates that one must refer to them with the proper name. I am glad that you acknowledge the correct spelling. It is an issue for me – i am sorry for putting my own baggage on you but i would complain if people started referring to Jews and Christians in an ignorant manner.

Have you ever read the Holy Bible from start to finish? It explains all your questions.

Yes i have, i actually attended scripture classes all through school and although i do not adhere to the doctrine, i have spent many a weekends and weeknights at church groups.

In fact, some of my oldest friends are either priests or religious teachers themselves. I however have not had the fortune of remembering the bible (any version) word for word. It would be much appreciated if you could back up your claims by providing me the verses and their true context.

Yahweh is a proper name. Allah is just a generic name for an all mighty. look up the translation yourself. Yahweh and Allah are not the same God. Muslims are decieved. Their God is not even good enough to have a proper name.

So if an entity does not have a name, it means that it is satanic?

I thought the Catholic Church acknowledged the fact that Yehweh and Allah were the same entity. I believe it was Pope Benedict XVI who did not differentiate between the two.

So who’s word am i going to believe? The Pope or the Evangelical preachers like Mohler? Besides, you haven't yet given the name of the preacher who's doctrine you are following.

And going back to the origins of the word Allah, then to clarify, in Arabic it is the same word as Elohim in Hebrew – Jewish in nature. This word is then translated as God in the Bible. Think about it? A visual explanation would be:

Allah translates as Elohim = Elohim translates as God

Can anyone make the connection??????

Prophets and the Messiah are completely two different things. Daniel and Elijah are prophets of the Old testiment but they are not the Messiah. Again two different things. Prophets get words of knowledge and Gods word of the future, the Messiah is the Savior, the one in whom you must put your faith to have relationship with God the Father and for Heaven to be yours.

Please explain to me why Jesus called himself a prophet (Mt. 13:53). Peter and Luke even tells us that Jesus is the Prophet and in the same breath says that he's the Messiah (Acts 3:22).

In order to clarify things further – and only for your benefit because you continue to assert that Muslims don’t give the said respect to Jesus Christ. I was of the view that Muslims in a way do consider Jesus a Messiah (from the point of view of Your definition) because in order to be considered a muslim one must have a complete faith in the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected and will return once again in the end of days.

If a person does not believe in the above OR give Jesus Christ the a stature equal to only Mohammed – and surpassed only by God / Allah /Elohim / Adonai / Yehweh then they are not considered to be of ‘faith’ and are damned for eternity.

So yes according to your definition, muslims in a way do consider Jesus a Messiah.

God is called Elohim and Adonai. Different titles, same deity. Prophet and Messiah, same people, different titles.

But listen, I have a feeling that you are trying to bait me to go off the original topic and the question i posed. The question being that you claim that turning one’s bak on jews is like turning one’s back on God. But you repeatedly fail to address the fact that Jews do not recognise Jesus as a Messiah / Prophet. Yet the Muslims give Jesus the said status.

In order to refresh your memory, i have pasted the original discussion below. Can you PLEASE answer my question as i am still confused about your reasoning.

Originally posted by 04326

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior reply to post by breakingdradles

God has not taken his hand off the Jewish people or the Jewish Nation. Read the bible, its very clear. I support Israel and its people. We have the same God. I consider the Jews my brothers and sisters just as I do Christians. To turn your back on Israel is to turn your back on God, His word makes this very clear. ALL the end time prophetic words are spoken about Israel and specifically Jerusalem. Reading the newspaper headlines is like reading God's prophetic word.

i know this wasn't directed at me but i thought i should point out something in your argument which will bring it down like a house of card.
You say that you support israel and its people because christians and jews share the same God. Therefore turning ones back on jews is like turning one's back on God.

But hang on, i thought the muslims shared the same God. And they also recognised the divinity of Jesus.

This is something the jews dont.

So according to your line of argument, turning your back on the gaza population (muslims) will be like turning your back on God.

Just thought i should point it out... I am royally confused? can you pls clarify.

** Edited to clean up formatting **

[edit on 8/1/09 by 04326]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by 04326

This attitude scares me more then any terrorist.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Give me a break people...If the two sides in opposition within the walls of this thread had rockets, they'd be lobbing them already. The reason we can't get along anywhere out there in the real world is a failure to respect the beliefs of others coupled with the fact that we are too thick! One day, our infantile beliefs will be put to rest, I mean, how many freaking gods can there be? Perhaps none (my bet). In the meantime we'll prance around like threatened Baboons lobbing very explosive "bowling balls" at each other using our beliefs (handed down to us) as a justification. And while we debate this to no end here in the thread, how many more will die worldwide? Loose religion, loose borders, loose governments in their present form and it all goes away! Sadly not, as we'll just find another reason to make ourselves extinct. It's a good thing none of this is real!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

reply to post by 04326

This attitude scares me more then any terrorist.

Amen to that.

It doesn't matter what you believe if you are blinded by faith.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Why are the Palestinians launching these 5000 rockets (since 2005) into Israel in the first place?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
At the risk of appearing off-topic...

I don't get it. These people sprouting verbatim quotes from their respective holy books and shout that it IS the TRUTH! Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion?

Imagine you are a primitive man, sitting under the stars, contemplating the incomprehensible beauty of what you behold. You can't read or write, and your verbal communication is very simple. But you are a man nevertheless. BUT , because you have no holy book to subscribe to, "god" is not your god. You are godless, because you happen to pre-date ink and paper.

The only people god looks out for are those that memorise the correct prayers; wear the correct clothes; read the right books. Only then will you be admitted into heaven/paradise.

When you look at it like that, all this religion-based conflict looks pretty stupid.

People; put down your bibles, tanahks and korans and just look at what you are doing! An eye for an eye is not the answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

completely agree. I don't get it why people just don't see each other as just that People!

A life is a life and the bloodshed needs to end. What i don't get is random people trying to push religion onto others. it would make some sense, if there was some truth in their arguments, but there is none.

I am guilty of bringing in religious discussion onto this thread but only as response to some nonsense which is being spouted all over ats about muslims being the root of all evil and them being the one's waiting for the anti-christ.

My gosh!!! people are dying and as humans all we are doing is saying ok carry on - All because someone thinks that their holy book gives them the right to occupy a certain piece of real estate!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

BREAKINGDRADLES, how do you call yourself a Christian and hate Israel? Its directly opposed to God's word. Actually read the entire Bible and you will see how much God loves Israel. Grow up as a Christian! No I am not forcing my beliefs on anyone but presenting Gods Truth. Opening your mind to Gods Truth is an Open mind. Dont close yours.

through-out this whole thread you've been touting your god and his supposed word, you've been pushing the bible and for all intents and purposes, threatening those who don't subscribe to your views with damnation and curses.

you've not once touched on or spared a thought for the loss of life or all the human suffering these wars and sentiments like yours are causing. you've not once expressed any sorrow or regret for the sad state of our international affairs - what the hell kind of person are you!!!???

if you are the product of your god then guess what ... you can keep him and shove him fair where the sun don't shine!

la de daa ... take my points, i don't care. pfff!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I am absolutely NOT anti-semitic (don't think anything makes me more angry) nor really anti Israel. I am absolutly apalled by the savaging of civilians in Gaza. This is not an eye for an eye - more like a head for a fingernail. It seems that ligitamate oppisition to Israely brutality to Palestinians is merging ito anti-semitism, which is frightning. Is the 'media' justifing or defending Israeliy actions? I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I hope Israel is successful in clearing the Gaza strip of all the trash that exists in that region. It's truly a sad day when any country should live in fear of random missile attacks, the Wester 'Powers" should have taken care of business decades ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What is wrong with you? The thought that your people can do whatever they want and get away with it is so incredibly against the picture that was painted to me growing up. God loves people... not "a" people in particular. Clearly you have misunderstood the Bible. You see..., If God is good then the one you speak of is a lie. The god you paint has human feelings and prefers one over the other. God does not love Israel(in particular)... God loves people. The true God has nothing to do with what you people(both sides) are going through.

The god both sides speak of is an excuse to further your agendas. Leave God out. This is nothing more than man being unjust to man.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've been reading this forum, since this whole thing started with Israel and Hamas. The one thing that no one has looked at, is the fact that everytime Israel gets attacked, even by overwhelming odds, it always comes out on top. That it's very existence, is a miracle.

I like David Icke, he's right about alot of things he talks about. Unfortunately he's wrong on this issue. The Jews are in their homeland, nothing on the face of the earth will remove them. It doesn't matter if the whole world attacks them, the whole world will get wiped out and Israel will still be there prospering.

Where definitely in the last days. I feel sorry for the people complaining about how Israel is butchering people, becasue I'm telling you that the Palestinians are going to get obliterated, off the face of the map by God.

I'm sorry for telling you this, I don't want to get people angry, only I want to tell you what's coming down the pike. All the arab nations are going to get decimated, for attacking Israel.

All of us are going to witness it, firsthand

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderkiss95

and who wrote the bible-do you know?

wake up!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join