It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

Hi there

Do the initials IRA mean anything to you?

Did you ever see pictures of the RAF lobbing 500lb bombs from Jaguars into the middle of Dublin?

No. Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's another conspiracy theory: perhaps Hamas is paid for, or even managed by, either Israel, The Rotschilds or even the USA to give Israel a valid reason to terrorise the Palestinians out of existence?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

no we brits never droped 500lb bombs, it was cheaper to shoot them in the streets...........remeber black friday ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Besides being completely misguided you are a smart aleck. As a moderator I would have expected more.

The chicken or the egg, British bombs or IRA bombs. Does not matter.

The case here is rockets fired into Israel. Is Israel allowed to respond?

I think so.

Israel has not had tropps in Gaza for 2 years. SO now we get to the supposed occupation. Does that mean Hammas can lauch rockets into civilians? In your world I guess so. Jewish dead is O.K?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

David Ike must not bother the powers too much they continue to allow him to talk.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

Those 5,000 rockets have caused barely 10 casualties, they are home made
items barely worthy of the name 'rocket, and are nothing but a desperate
attempt of the palestines to keep the eyes of the world on their horrible and
inhumane situation.

In only the last 13 days, Israel has murdered over 700 innocent people in
Gaza, using those firecrackers they call rockets as an excuse. Are you really
as ignorant as you pretend to be, or is your heart as dark as it appears to
be?

Either the state of Israel must be dissolved, and the land they stole from the
muslims returned to these rightful owners, or all palestine people must be
given the means and opportunity to leave Gaza and start a new life in a safe
environment.. right now they are trapped, without any means of leaving
their prison.

Israel and the US have a massive debt to pay for what they done to the
palestines for all these decades.

[edit on (8/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
I'm 50/50 on David Icke. He has been right about many things that he predicted would happen, but the whole Reptilian thing is too much for most people, which doesn't do his credibility any good.

That's how david icke gets away with his theories.

He does a great job describing what's actually going on from a political perspective. His lizards are just a metaphor he can hide behind because most will think he's nuts and not pay him any mind.

Icke is an odd one, but replace "reptiles" with "fear based people" and you have a much better story.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The case here is rockets fired into Israel. Is Israel allowed to respond?

I think so.

How much are they allowed to respond? At a reasonable level or completely out of proportion?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How can you aske me to say anthing without fear of the mind police? They can see in my mind for god's sake and they are shape shifting reptilians so they could be a person a dog or the shirt im wearing. That is why i do not wear anything that does not come out of my body. I think David is a reptilian that is why he needs the masonic sun basking heat lamps on him while he is on stage (he usualy makes it look like a spotlight).

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound heartless but three hundred and something people dead doesn't constitute genocide. If it begins to, then we'll be desensitized to it, and wont know when it really happens. It's bad, but not genocide. I think isreal IS being controlled, but the death toll honestly, for a war, is not that high. I think the death toll actually signals to this control, as the ptb don't themselves do the fighting, so lives are saved by average soldiers, and more compassionate decisions are made..what i mean is if all isreali's were part of "it", the death toll would be way, way higher. I mean that amnt. of people die in a n airplaine crash, yet it is inexcusable in war.....I am not saying isreal is right in everything, either, so please don't.....you know what.......

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

David icke has said himself if you don't beleive the reptilian thing then don't.. everything else has been SPOT ON.. if anything we should be worried about that... maybe the whole reptilian thing isnt crazy after all... considering he has been right about almost everything else.. I personally take it as a methaphor.think about it.. . are the people behind alll of this really human even if they are physically human? 2 be capable of such mass destruction and murder you must be a cold blooded reptilian..

[edit on 8-1-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

the number now is at 600... and even one innocent civilian death is too much... I am sure if it was someone you loved that died then your post would be very different

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

or all palestine people must be
given the means and opportunity to leave Gaza and start a new life in a safe
environment.. right now they are trapped, without any means of leaving
their prison.

The Palestinians leaders won't let them leave. There are also Palestinian in refugee camps in other countries that aren't allowed to resettled. Let's just say they don't live in the best conditions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i dont realy care what people say about isreal generally speaking i choose to follow isreal in wht evr they choose to do nomatter how extream because in the bible it clearly states bless isreal and you'll be blessed but curse isreal and you'll be cursed

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am the strongest guy in the neighborhood. And everyone in the neighborhood hates me. A couple of my neighbors have repeatedly run up and hit me then ran away. They are all weaker than me, but it still hurts a bit, and I quite frankly have had enough. So I start to him them back, but to be fair I keep one arm tied behind my back......

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

And the death toll?

Between 2000-2008 almost 5000 Palestinians have died and an estimated 33,000 have been wounded.

In that same time period just over a 1000 Israeli's have been killed and an estimated 8300 wounded.

www.ifamericansknew.org...
www.btselem.org...

Israel attacks are always disproportionate to the crime.

In that same time almost 3000 Palestinian homes have been demolished leaving an estimated 18,000 people homeless.

www.btselem.org...

Because of the restrictions imposed by Israel tens of thousands of Palestinians lost their jobs.Water and medical supplies have been cut off,curfews and roadblocks put into place,land and homes have been stolen.

Do you think that if Israel stopped treating the Palestinians like this Hamas would stop firing rockets at them?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by heyo

the number now is at 600... and even one innocent civilian death is too much... I am sure if it was someone you loved that died then your post would be very different

Actually truth matters the most so no I wouldn't. "even one...is too much" (yes I KNOW killing is bad, okay?) But saying one is too much doesn't address the fact that 600 (i'll take your word for it) is being called a genocide. Don't you see the programming going on here? Twenty years down the road, when genocide means anything you want, a real genocide will happen, and people wont care, cause it happens all the time.
sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I am the strongest guy in the neighborhood. And everyone in the neighborhood hates me. A couple of my neighbors have repeatedly run up and hit me then ran away. They are all weaker than me, but it still hurts a bit, and I quite frankly have had enough. So I start to him them back, but to be fair I keep one arm tied behind my back.

Yeah well i've seen you bugging them and picking on them on the school ride home since i've known you.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Star & Flag since you were good enough to bring this article to our attention. David Icke's observations are pretty as matter of fact at his point. Essentially he agrees that this situation is a direct product of the USA's Israeli support.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

The legal definition of genocide.

"Article II:In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national, ethnical,racial or religious group,as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

www.preventgenocide.org...

Israel's government is guilty of committing genocide against Palestine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join