It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

If Israel is able to close the borders then how is Hamas able to smuggle missiles into Gaza? I hope you protest against Hamas and the people providing them with weapons, because they are the people responsible for the children killed in this war.

Palestine has their borders with Israel guarded, because Palestinian terrorists murder innocent people every chance they get. If you care so much, then you should be demonstrating against the practice of terrorism.

Israel doesn't keep Palestine from moving goods in and out of Palestine.
The Palestinians simply have never succeeded in producing an economy. Their ridiculously high birth rates and lack of a developing economy or production of anything is what causes their poverty.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I never said Hamas were innocent, but by god, children ARE.

It doesn't matter who started what or why, what matters is saving INNOCENT LIVES.

The children that don't get physically injured will be mentally scared for life, both in Israel and Palestine. Both nations are saturating their children's television with religious propaganda.

Can you not understand, poet1b, that it doesn't matter who is the less evil in this war? What matters is the many innocent lives lost for a little political gain.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Both sides have to stop. It isn't reasonable to expect the Israelis to stop their defensive action while Hamas continues to send rockets into Israel.

Maybe you should post more neutral comments, because in the post I responded to, you clearly were completely on the side of the Palestinians.

It isn't just the children of Palestine, Israeli children have a right to feel safe as well. Terrorist all over the globe threaten the innocent.

Did you see the link describing the incident where Muslim terrorist directly assaulted and kill children at their school?

What sickens me is how people con continue to support these terrorists.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Both sides have to stop. It isn't reasonable to expect the Israelis to stop their defensive action while Hamas continues to send rockets into Israel.

(snip)

What sickens me is how people con continue to support these terrorists.

Interesting how you can call this israeli offensive, defence.
It is clearly an invasion to get rid of the democraticly chossen government of palestine.

What makes me sad is that so many people believe these propaganda stories that justify more killing.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Israel is on the defensive because Hamas started this war by launching missiles into Israel.

If these people making all these protests were so high and mighty, they would have started protesting when Hamas started attacking Israel, long ago.

These Muslim protests fool no one. The world watches the bias, and the underhanded way Islam continuously attacks the rest of the world, and they continue to lose patience.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

Israel is on the defensive because Hamas started this war by launching missiles into Israel.

If these people making all these protests were so high and mighty, they would have started protesting when Hamas started attacking Israel, long ago.

These Muslim protests fool no one. The world watches the bias, and the underhanded way Islam continuously attacks the rest of the world, and they continue to lose patience.

Oh please - this shows such a profound lack of understanding of the historical factors that you cannot possibly be taken seriously.

I also notice that you are either refusing to acknowledge or are ignoring all the evidence presented by posters in this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I know what drives people to pity the Palestinians. it is the thousands of men women and children that have been killed without aknowledgment. But what could possibly be the driving force to defend the actions of the Illegal state of Israel that keeps stopping its feet saying it has the right to exist and killing anybody that does not believe so. Jews have the right to exist, Israel does not. Destruction of Israel does not mean kill all the Jews like the media makes it sound. It means the Israeli government can roll up its FAKE flag and move out of that area. Jews can live in any nation, they don't have to fear another Holocaust, and they especially don't have the right to their own religions nation just because they got beat down a few times in history, not to mention take it by force from people that want nothing to do with our economy or way of life.

The world would be a much happier place without Israel. They are a stain on the face of earth, everything they do makes me sick, and no sane person could ever condone the actions they have shown in their 60 years of existence. They are incapable of tolerance.

Canada has spent over a century trying to slowly adapt the Canadian first nations into our nation that we have built around them. If this was Israel, i have no doubt they would have just started bombing Indians first chance they got because they have no tolerance and do not think that anybody but a Jew has the right to be here.

Yes Muslims are not very tolerant as well, but you dont see them taking that intolerance to other peoples land and planting flags.

Let them have the desert, its useless anyway, who cares if some guy said some dude died on some hill in the middle of nowhere. Irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What evidence that has been presented on this thread. All nonsense that has been proven to be nonsense over and over, just like your denial that Hamas started this war by launching missiles into Israel. Always an excuse, but those excuses never justify the actions.

People support Israel because Muslim terrorists all over the globe continuously kill innocents, including children, in a callous and horrible manner.

Go back and look at the links I provided of the school in Russia blown up by Muslim terrorists, intentionally killing the children in the school for political and religious purposes.

Yo don't have moral ground to stand on.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is not a secret that Israel is a close ally of the US. These close ties provide them much more support than what a non-country like Gaza gets. It is also not a very big secret that America’s support around the world is tied to US best interest, just as it is with all other countries too.

If someone is looking for charity based on population and severity of the situation only, then you might want to look towards more religious groups and what they do, than a political power.

The big question is whether Israel is a product of their environment, or a greater conspiracy. First I would say what is going on in Gaza does Israel little good. There is no advantage to Gaza for Israel to have much interest in it, other than to stop Hamas.

We have also seen that if Israel wanted to expand into other countries they could have kept gains made in past wars and they could have furthered those gains to have a very big country with vast oil fields, but they don’t. This leads me to not see a conspiracy, but a country that is the underdog, and feels they need to go extreme to get respect from the other Middle East countries.

The only thing that keeps Israel a nation is the support from the US, and if that support dropped then Israel would be no more. So it is also a no brainer to see why the US does what it does.

If someone feels the extremism that Israel is showing in Gaza is something out of the norm for the Middle East they are very mistaken. Etremism is how the Middle East works, this is a concept that the US cannot comprehend and so why the US has been in a long drawn out war. Saddam and other leaders over there understand/understood what is/was needed. Well Israel is a Middle East country that acts like they should in that region of the world. Right or wrong that is how that part of the world operates.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Face it, the truth is someone could present you evidence and you would deny it just because you don't agree with it. This is typical in people that have already decided in a topic. This isn't just you, there are people like you on both sides of the matter, you just happen to be on the wrong side this time. If someone were to give you evidence you could just call him/her a loony and use the "terrorism supporter" phrase and it would be the end of it. I'm not saying you in particular have done this, but your "kind of people" do.

I have Jewish friends here in Houston that happen to have family in Israel... they tell me that their family says they just want everything to stop. I wish people would understand that this is not a "Jews vs Arabs" thing. Its a particular group of people, yes, but not race. It's people that think in a certain way. Smart people. That know how to twist things and ideas to achieve evil and selfish ends.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderkiss95
i dont realy care what people say about isreal generally speaking i choose to follow isreal in wht evr they choose to do nomatter how extream because in the bible it clearly states bless isreal and you'll be blessed but curse isreal and you'll be cursed

"Blessing" them doesn't entail unconditional support. Let's say you want to "bless" your child by condoning all of his actions and never disciplining him or correcting him; you will be creating a monster. Also, that's only part of the Bible. Later, Jesus himself routinely "lit up" many members of his people, the Jews, for being superficial, proud, loveless, materialistic, etc. Also, the old testament was written by Jews, so they might be a wee bit biased when they say "bless us and you will be blessed", etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
I know what drives people to pity the Palestinians. it is the thousands of men women and children that have been killed without aknowledgment. But what could possibly be the driving force to defend the actions of the Illegal state of Israel that keeps stopping its feet saying it has the right to exist and killing anybody that does not believe so.

Palestinians existed in Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Israel long before any of these countries were countries this is where these nomadic people lived. They had no borders, nor any international recognition. When the UN created these countries it seems only Israel is the illegal one even though they even fought wars (much like the US and many other countries) to maintain that independence.

But what you and many others see is only a chunk of land the size of Jersey as Palestinians land. If you actually looked you would see that Syria, Jordan and Iraq were created for them, and the small piece of land of Israel created for the Jews. If you disagree with Israel then you also need to disagree with Syria, Jordan, and Iraq’s independence as internationally recognized states.

Also, to your own logic, the Palestinians can go to Syria, Jordan or Iraq to live too, and leave that 8 miles strip of dust.

The world would be a much happier place without Israel. They are a stain on the face of earth, everything they do makes me sick, and no sane person could ever condone the actions they have shown in their 60 years of existence. They are incapable of tolerance.

70,000 students in Iran sign up as suicide bombers. 3000 civilians killed in Iraq every month from bombers, death squads etc, 2 million die in Darfur, Bombings and death AROUND the world all directed towards civilians, and all done in the most evil ways. These are all Muslin based, so could I not say the same as you do? I see Israel fighting in their own backyard, and not sending suicide bombers out across the whole world.

Canada has spent over a century trying to slowly adapt the Canadian first nations into our nation that we have built around them. If this was Israel, i have no doubt they would have just started bombing Indians first chance they got because they have no tolerance and do not think that anybody but a Jew has the right to be here.

Maybe the French might think differently, Maybe Canada should become French again? Also do those “first nations” really want to adapt, for they don’t have much choice do they? Would you leave Canada if they said they wanted you to leave and the land was theirs by squatter rights?

Yes Muslims are not very tolerant as well, but you dont see them taking that intolerance to other peoples land and planting flags.

Understatement of the year…

Hmm maybe all countries in the Middle East are extreme. Israel is a product of the nature of that area, nothing more or less. There are many countries playing big parts in the Gaza issue and none of them have the people living in Gaza best interest in mind. Even the people there themselves do not have their own best interest in mind.

You seem to underplay just how bad the muslins over there can be, while blaming all the problems of that area on Israel. Well my friend, they ALL are very extreme and bad and with Gaza you can point fingers in many many directions.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

Wrong, the shoe is on the other foot, no matter how much evidence is produced to show that the Palestinian cause is wrong, Islam insists on creating this war.

This is clear, Hamas broke the truce by launching missiles into Israel, and there was no justification for these attacks. All could have been taken care of by peaceful means.

There are numerous Muslim states on this planet, but only one Jewish state, Israel, and the greedy Muslims refuse to grant them even this. Those who deny Israel their right to existence are not on the side of right, they are on the side of evil and arrogance, love of self above all others, along with hypocrisy.

The long convoluted stream of nonsense to deny Israel a right to exist, or to justify a murderous rampage in India, or blowing up a school full of children in Russia are nothing but a rant without logic or reason created by those who only care to spread war and terror for their own personal gains.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by 3vilscript

Wrong, the shoe is on the other foot, no matter how much evidence is produced to show that the Palestinian cause is wrong, Islam insists on creating this war.

This is clear, Hamas broke the truce by launching missiles into Israel, and there was no justification for these attacks. All could have been taken care of by peaceful means.

There are numerous Muslim states on this planet, but only one Jewish state, Israel, and the greedy Muslims refuse to grant them even this. Those who deny Israel their right to existence are not on the side of right, they are on the side of evil and arrogance, love of self above all others, along with hypocrisy.

The long convoluted stream of nonsense to deny Israel a right to exist, or to justify a murderous rampage in India, or blowing up a school full of children in Russia are nothing but a rant without logic or reason created by those who only care to spread war and terror for their own personal gains.

You are assuming a logical rational for people hating the only Jewish state in the world. They say it is the ridiculous statement such as "They assume they are the chosen ones" or "Zionist aspirations" or "I don't approve of Israels harsh response to just a few inconsequential rockets that only killed a few while Israel kills hundreds."

Blatant Anti-Semetism is rampant on this site much to the shame of the people who run it and allow it.

I enjoy conspiracies as much as anyone "We never landed on the moon"

or NWO/Bilderbergs/whatever.

When people say the Jews are behind everything evil it is not conspiracy fun it is the same garbage spoken at Klan rallies and in Holocaust denial meetings attended by Achmedinijahd.

Your well spoken thoughts are an appreciated breath of fresh air in a post full of racist stink.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker
Here's another conspiracy theory: perhaps Hamas is paid for, or even managed by, either Israel, The Rotschilds or even the USA to give Israel a valid reason to terrorise the Palestinians out of existence?

yes indeed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789

Here's another conspiracy theory: perhaps Hamas is paid for, or even managed by, either Israel, The Rotschilds or even the USA to give Israel a valid reason to terrorise the Palestinians out of existence?

yes indeed

www.youtube.com...

2 words Occams Razor. Look it up Mr. "Paid for by Israel to blow up their own people then start a war killing more of their own people turning the whole world aginst them"

Real smart assumption.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

David Icke is a covert intelligence agent whose job it is to insert disinformation into the public forum. He captures your attention with possibly plausible information and then intentionally discredits his information to make you believe that there is no basis in reality for his rantings. But in fact there is a basis in reality.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When you are tracking a criminal, you study his modus operandii. When dealing with the immensely secretive and lethal Israel, analysts use this methodology. In situations where analyst have access to top notch info, they are given it and must be tied to Israel and sympathetic.

Even the US side stepped by the machinations of Israel as the Pollard case would attest. Israel is spying on the US not only for technological advance but to also sell the stolen information to China. While common sense says that a strong and an un-unchallengeable US benefits Israel, it was selling container loads of data on submarines to China!

Another aspect of Israel's activities relates to its actions with the citizens of its allies;

New Zealand Has Solid Evidence of Mossad death Squads killing Austalian tourists
by Bev Taylor Friday
July 23, 2004 at 04:15 PM

New Zealand Has Solid Evidence of Mossad death Squads operating in S.E Asia that have Killed Australians.

I am an Australian that worked for a major NGO in Cambodia my exposure to the mossad murder squads operating in the S.E. Asia came about thru the acquaintance of a fellow Australian. I met Brian at the boarder town of KIoh Kong. Brian was young man from Sydney that had just finished school with an English Major and had come to Australia to teach English for a year we talked in length about how he had lost his entire family in an accident his desire to help the impoverished Cambodian people. Brian was leaving for Srey Ambel the next day on a small boat to teach at a small local school that he had arranged thru a Cambodian friend he had been corresponding with for a few years.

melbourne.indymedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com... 

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Originally posted by k3456789

yes indeed

www.youtube.com...

2 words Occams Razor. Look it up Mr. "Paid for by Israel to blow up their own people then start a war killing more of their own people turning the whole world aginst them"

Real smart assumption.

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best." Is that what your trying to get at. "All things being equal" hmmmm. When have we lived in a world that follows this train of thought? Not everything is black and white. The world, and even more, the people living in it ar far more complex than you might think. We have a saying in Mexico... "Cada caveza es un mundo" which roughly translates into "every head is its own world." Think about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Do you realize that this whole thing about the Israelis getting caught spying on the U.S. is totally funny on many levels. Mossad now has egg all over their face, and when the boys get together the CIA is laughing at them for getting caught. Of course, everyone spies on everyone else. Does the British spy on the U.S., of course they do, as do all our allies, and we spy on them. The Saudi's and the Iranians are laughing as well, not to mention the Russians and the Chinese and the Japanese. It is expected.

If Israel is taking out Aussie citizens, chances are they are terrorist operatives, and the Aussies most likely approve.

We know who the criminals are. Do you?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join