It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ezekiel 9:5-7

‘So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.’

Ezekiel 9:5-7

The parallels are endless between the bloodthirsty ‘God’ of the Old Testament and the actions of the heartless, soulless, Artificial Intelligence that controls Israel, most notably the biological robots of the House of Rothschild who thus have no soul, no empathy, no more mercy for the consequences of their actions than a desktop computer.

Imagine if Iran or anyone else outside Israel and the United States (both Rothschild assets) was doing what the Israeli military is doing in Gaza. There would be global condemnation, not least from Israel and the United States, resolutions passed in the UN Security Council and talk of the need for sanctions or military intervention to ’save the innocent’.

But when Israel does it we have vacuous calls for a truce, an end to the violence while ‘understanding Israel’s position’, and, in terms of soon-to-be President ‘Change’ Obama, silence. It’s all a fraction of what others would face because Israel is a wholly-owned asset of the Rothschilds and so is not subject to the same rules as anyone else. As former Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, said:

‘Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial.’

And Prime Minister Golda Meir betrayed the same Zionist arrogance:

‘This country exists as the fulfilment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy.’

Ah, it’s all in the Old Testament? Gotcha, right, well do as you like then.
("Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police," by David Icke)

This brings the point closer to true revelation (last 4 sentences).

Do something about it. Prepare yourselves with Power and courage, for I think we will need it, soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
heyo

killing members of another group? I'm sorry i just never heard any sort of genocide mentioned when the twin towers went down. Seems like it should've been used there. I've also never heard slavery referred to as genocide, either. So, having learned this i have to ask, what's worse than genocide?

Was the attack on the twin towers committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national,ethnical,racial or religious group? No.The answer to slavery is also no.Slavery is about enslaving people to get them to work for you,not destroying them.

And you are talking of the killing of 600 people as genocide,which it isn't.I am talking of decades of killing and abuse by the Israeli government,which makes their acts,acts of genocide.

YeshuaWarrior

I'm amazed that so man people can quote the Bible when it comes to God giving the Hebrews the promised land.Yet they always leave out the parts that say,if they don't keep his laws and commandments he will take it from them.I wonder why.

Muslims or Muslems, Whatever, all unsaved are going to eternal damnation no matter the spelling. Spelling error Big Deal. Have you ever read the Holy Bible from start to finish? It explains all your questions.

If you read the Bible you will see that no one is heaven or hell at the moment.Why? Because no one will be judged until Christ returns.Until then they will be in a spirit world/prison.During that time they will be preached to,they will have a chance at redemption.The only humans with a definate place in hell are those who have committed the Unforgivable Sin.

crmanager

In 1948 there were 80 millions Arabs and 700,000 "Palestinians."

Now there are 300,000,000 arabs and 6 Million Palestinians.

Where did you get your figures from?
According to the link below,in 2004,the population of Palestine-Israel was 6,869,500.And 5,237,600 of them were Jews.Has there been a birth explosion in Palestine?
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...&_Culture/israel_palestine_pop.html

READ. Israel took the West Bank because Syria was lobbing shells at them. Oh wait, just like NOW!!

Israel attacked Jordan in 1966,the year before the 7 Day War.(Israeli soldiers were killed by a land mine on the Israel/Jordan border.Israel said it was terrorists who did it.sound familiar?)Jordan had defense treaties signed with Syria and Egypt.They would protect each other if attacked.Which is what they tried to do.Israel was the aggressor.

And you have yet to reply to the post I made to you on page 3.

poet1b

The constant repeated accusatoins against Israel are proven wrong over and over again, yet you people insist on repeating the lies. That only makes us non-jews choose to support Israel. Muslims spread death, hatred, violence, and war where ever they go, and that has been shown over and over again on these boards.

I refer you to the above mentioned post on page 3.It has a link leading to an unbiased site run by Israeli Jews who are disgusted at what the government is doing in their name.

And to say the West hasn't done such terrible things in the Middle East shows a total lack of intelligence,as does the assumptions that Western technology alone made the Middle East a better place.I suggest you look up Muslim inventors,engineers and mathmaticians.I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I would add, that the IRA targeted military personel and targets

For the love of god,do some bloody research!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Please enlighten us as to how you know this for a fact.
Are you perhaps a member of the IDF general staff, or perhaps a member of the knesset or the war dept?

If none of the above, then you are merely blowing hot air - as you were when you said the IRA didn't target civilians.

Please, by all means, provide proof to enlighten the rest of us misguided souls.

Otherwise, you are as bad as those you attempt to disparage.

Evidence has been provided for you - can you return the compliment?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Please - you're obfuscating here. Facts are facts! Ever here of the Irguns or the Stern Gang!? Yes, they were Zionist terrorists whose only goal was to terrorize the inhabitants of Palestine in order to get them to flee the land that the Zionsist were trying to settle. Do you deny this? Do you deny that the first acts of terrorism in Palestine were perpetrated by the Zionists against the Arab inhabitants? To do so demonstrates your complete lack of historical perspective!

My view is not narrow. My view begins before the 1948 establishment of Israel. It begins with the story of the Zionist World Congress lobbying for Jerusalem before Turkey and the British Crown. It includes the broken promises by the Crown and "Lawrence of Arabia" when they promised the Palstinians a state of their own in exhchange for their help. It addresses the Balfour Declaration in which the Crown granted permission to the Zionists to settle Palestine WITHOUT INTERFERING with the indiginous peoples.

You consider it narrow because it is grounded in fact. It is not clouded with Zionist propaganda or MSM editorials and news snippets - it is the real, unadulterated version of history. This is why Israel has no chance of seeing peace - not now, not ever. They have terrorised and suppressed the Palestinians for over a century and have engaged in gneocide and ethnic cleansing. The Palestinians will continue to fight for their survival and you will continue to fool yourself by calling their fight and will to survive terrorism. The real terrorists are the Zionists who continue to oppress and mercilessly slaughter innocent civilians.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Final thought - this whole "Human shield" crap is more Zionist propaganda that they use to justify the indiscriminate killing of any Palestinian. The Gaza Strip is one of the most densly populated areas of land on the planet, housing over 1.5 million Palestinians in an area about 1.5 times the size of Washington DC. The Palestinians have NO standing army. Their freedom fighters are akin to the US colony's initial militia. They live at home with their wives and children as there are no military bases or barracks. They fight against oppression, starvation and the criminal treatement that they have endured at the hands of the Zionists for over a century - they fight out of desperation.

Given the fact that this area is so densley populated, the fighters are like militia, they exist among the population. They do not use them as shields. This is a convenient play on words that the Zionists use to justify their genocidal campaign against the Palestinians, cleansing them from the land.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Don't forget, it's their god-given 'Right.'

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

No offense, but you should educate yourself in some Middle Eastern History. The Palestinians who claim that Israel is their land, never in fact owned the land. The Israelites fought against the Philistines (Palestinians), and won, thus gaining control of what they soon formed into Ancient Judea. After this Kingdom weakened, the Romans tightened their control of it, and thus it came to exist under strict Roman Authority. Through periods of upheaval and revolution, the Ottoman Turks soon took control of this land, as it became part of the Ottoman Empire. When this Empire collapsed at the end of World War I, the British took control of the Land. Then, after World War II, the British handed this land over to not only the displaced Jews of Holocaust Europe, but Native Middle Eastern Israelites as well.

Take a look at the Map of Ancient Judea, then compare it to the Map of Modern Day Israel. Do you recognize any Similarities? The Borders are a Near exact Carbon Copy of Eachother.

In you answer lies the problem. Ancient Judea. Why do they get land back that they had conquered? What about the people before or after them who had conquered it? It had been taken over time and time again for thousands of years, and continues to this day. Why does this group in the middle get to reclaim ownership and not the ones who had it before them, or them, or them, or them, or them ect.?

Because they have a book that only they believe that tells them so?

If Hindus find a book 7000 years old that says the Vedas promised it to them, do they get to take over the settlement? If not, then israel needs to go as well, as that is the argument.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The ATS_MIX of Icke was the best show in the last UFO_EXPO.
I strongely recommend it.

1) Peace is boredom....
2) Freedom has a 10-hour "sit your ass in here" penalty....
3) Ignorance is power.....

IMHO both sides (israel and hamas) are wrong because of programming:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[]´s
RP

[edit on 9-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The good people of Islam need to wake up and realize that the terrorists in their midst are a serious threat to their survival.

People will not continue to accept a community that allows murderers to live among them, because those murderers only target people outside of that community.

Terrorism has no place in a civilized world, and the excuse that people make for these terrorists is not acceptable.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Are you just going to ignore the evidence that people have posted?

Do you have anything to back up your own statements?

Or are you just going to blowhard and contribute nothing except an opinion which is worthless because you can't back it up?

Do some research - look at the number of terror organisations the US has sponsored over the years when it has suited their needs, and in this I include allowing the IRA to raise money in the US.

The "war on terror" only became a big deal when bush wanted to go one better than daddy and kill saddam who, incidentally, didn't have anything to do with 911.

Why not try and persuade us with some facts - if you can......

[edit on 9/1/2009 by budski]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The good people of Islam need to wake up and realize that the terrorists in their midst are a serious threat to their survival.

People will not continue to accept a community that allows murderers to live among them, because those murderers only target people outside of that community.

Terrorism has no place in a civilized world, and the excuse that people make for these terrorists is not acceptable.

Oh please. Stop with that crap. You know very well that its not just Islam. And please point me in a direction to a civilized world, you are either too young or incredibly naive and gullible.

The problem is not faith... its fear. Fear is what the church uses to make you do what they want and and give them money or die for them. "If you dont do this you'll go to hell" "If you dont believe in what we do you'll go to hell." The truth is there is not even one true Christian in this planet, not one. If God truly had human emotions like some you keep describing Him(Jews, Muslims, Christians etc. saying He is on one side or the other) He would have destroyed this world ten times over.

The reasons for this war and all other wars are Human reasons. Power, Money, Land, greed, etc. If your a believer (in God) pretending to understand or know what He's thinking is the greatest sin of them all.

I wish I could start reading more politically influenced ideas and opinions instead of the same "God is on our side" garbage. Because in the end, God is not going to come down from heaven and tell us what to do... we as Humans should try to solve these problems accordingly.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is time to raise the flag on the Palestinian Holocaust, or there will be an argument over Copyright ?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

It only brings us closer to revelation by:

SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY

These rejects on both sides believe this nonsense so they make it come true by fighting over one of the suckiest patches of land on Earth for all eternity

Which is true Revelations

or

That if you fight over a spot for 6,000 years eventually some one will build a bomb big enough to make it happen?

People that believe Revelations is the will of G-d are just about as smart as those that believe Reptilian Aliens control our governments...

I am for mandatory testing for Psychotic behavior btw...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Remember that the hamas has little or no money, no product to sell, so where would they get 500 rockets? And how would they get them INTO the Gaza strip through the alledgedly tough Israeli security. Why has no one asked these important questions. Isn't it more likely that the Mossad are responsible for the attacks to justify their actions? Use common sense people. Who benefits? How is it accomplished? What is the end goal? "Through deciet thou shalt do war" Mossad creed.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by nocty

If Mohammad was chosen as the prophet by the people who wrote the religion over 200 years, then who were the people who wrote this religion?

which created an explosion in technological development that allowed the Europeans to conquer the world. Don't tell that this was all planned as well. If so, you are going to have to lay this story down very effectively.

you better ask you self who were those people and high priests in Egypt and who were their predecessors

every large nation today troughout history had its time ,one day the bubble will burst ,a go a drop... If it wasnt for nikola tesla none of those later stages of technological advancments would be here now ,so we are talking about one man here!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Wow, you can Kick It!

Sorry, I meant revelation as in reveals the meaning behind it, not the biblical book of revelations! I don't swallow that load, either, nor accept dogmatic deception.

My post does indicate that the set of beliefs that may be adhered to by Israel is not real, and is revelatory.

Should have used a smarter word. But I am with you: let's get that testing on the Plate: That way, if we find anyone psychotic on this planet, we can kill them.

And preparing oneself in this nutso planetary social scenario is good advice, for it may be coming to a neighborhood near you, soon.

Luck.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Oh PALEASE!

google "News Reports from Gaza" and you get 6,770,000 hits.

99.9% anti-israeli.

Perhaps because THEY ARE THE ONES IN THE WRONG?!

Perhaps because in retaliation for a dozen deaths THEY HAVE CAUSED OVER 600!

Perhaps because they have adopted the US Government's attitude with Iraq, in that WE ARE RIGHT AND IF THE WORLD DOESN'T SUPPORT US, THEY ARE OUR ENEMY!?

Israel are far from perfect. In fact, they are criminals. Do criminals deserve vilification in the media? YES.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by crmanager

Remember that the hamas has little or no money, no product to sell, so where would they get 500 rockets? And how would they get them INTO the Gaza strip through the alledgedly tough Israeli security. Why has no one asked these important questions. Isn't it more likely that the Mossad are responsible for the attacks to justify their actions? Use common sense people. Who benefits? How is it accomplished? What is the end goal? "Through deciet thou shalt do war" Mossad creed.

Holy cow did you not see the IRANIAN tanker caught off the coast of Somalia last year full of rockets?

Southern Gaza is riddles with tunnels and their were pictures on Fox/CNN with the Hammas bragging about their transportation system.

The UN said after the Lebanese war that they guess there were 10,000 UNFIRED rockets n Hezbollah and Hammas.

Conservative numbers are $500 per rocket. Why doesn't the Arab nations give that $50,000,000 to Gaza to do an OBAMA stimuls plan buliding roads and changing lightbulbs?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join