It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See my dog in the mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is pretty weird

I was looking in my mirror in my room and I thought I saw my dog in my bed sitting up so looked back and she wasn't there. The same thing happened today except she was laying down, both times she in the living room sleeping.

Maybe it was her energy still there or maybe I have really bad seeing.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Dogs can be pretty fast.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well i would have heard it with the laminite floors i have

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So you were looking in the mirror and you saw your dog? Perhaps it was just a reversed reflection and god was really on your bed. I wouldn't worry too much unless you saw a racecar in the mirror.

What am I talking about you ask? Who the hell knows! I am still looking for the 'On' switch on my legs so I can run away.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
it was looking straight at the mirror so i could see it's eyes and everything and in the reflection it was on the bed but i didn't feel it

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your not going to like this, but maybe your dog is going to die soon
. Its spirit is seprating from its body.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My last dog died when it was 2 and this one is 1

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Mr.President]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thank god this happens to someone else...

I have had this for a number of years now.

And have yet to work out why!

I think that the dog i see may be a spirit of some form...
It looks like my own dog but i believe What ever it is ,
it has taken the form of something im fimular with,

How close are you to the dog?

Have you had any family members die that you were close to?

It could be there way of appearing to you....

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am always hugging and prasing her so i am very close with her. My grandfather died 2 years ago although we were not very close.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Mr.President]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Un pero loco. Hoy es aqui entonces no mas.

when the three legged black dog arrives; you will know that i have passed from my present form. the biggest three legged black dog with the most vocal capability of any canine ever in the history of the face of this planet dust.

perhaps we all have pets, whether they are just in our own making or actual life forms or even other homo sapiens sapiens

there has been something proven. surely as i have said before surely. lolololololo

take a look at
flamevault.com...

i promise you that this is my brother the 135 lbs. raccoon. dont believe me lets go camping. i am teacher and enlighten i will.

[Edited on 4/8/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
u probably just imagined it. sometimes, i think that i see people i know out of the corner of my eye but when i try to look at them directly, they disappear cuz its just my imagination. sometimes, it's just a silhouette of something

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The first dog that i ever had, i still occasionally see in my dreams. i have not had one in quite some time; animals have spirits that are even more powerful than peoples'. if you are lucky enough, strong enough, or gain enough enlightenment and strength in this world the Father may send you back to this planet dust. i hear foolishness of why if reincarnation is true then why does the population of people keep growing.

--------------------------------------- watcha le juey

NEWS FLASH. the population of relevant worthwile entities is or are decreasing and the "bad" are multiplying.

our planet is loosing it's justifiable cause. time is running out. yes time is not some hooky concuction of man, time is real.. and it is no longer a commodity.

check yourself while you can
sharp are the blades of the sinking fan

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah, I keep seeing my cat that died. I had her for 5 years and she was my first pet. It kinda freaks me out.

[Edited on 4/8/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
panchovilla what are you posting at the end of the posts? they seem to make no sense

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i only see one " at the bottom of the post"

blades......sinking fan

it means be careful if you go about a superficial, irrelevant, and self centered life because it may be cut short and you will not return, but your soul, which is a very real form will be sent elsewhere. (not hell for the sake of not insulting the true god The Holy Spirit.)

i myself wish to return to planet dust so i respect the ground that i walk upon. i look to my neighbor the butterfly to see what he has for breakfast!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Maybe it was sleeping and went out of body; i don't know. ---The population keeps growing and people keep dying.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Mr. President, how clear did you "see" the dog? Was it a quick glance out of the corner of your eye, did you make eye contact with it (looking at the eyes of the reflection). What color is your dog and what color is your bed? And how big is your dog?

Just wondering about this last part, did you get an eerie paranoid feeling after seeing that the dog wasn't really on the bed?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i think it looked him right in the eyes. earlier i thought that is what he said, but now i don't see it.

as to the color he'll be back.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I see a few possibilities for this including these; 1: your dog's spirit energy is still active

Or 2: You have a vivid memory of your dog and your subconscious is telling you some message; perhaps that the dog is in a better place, or watching over you so to speak; just comforting you.

new topics

top topics

join