It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need info on becoming a werewolve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just wondering...was the psychiatrist bit something that you cooked up from watching The Howling?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by xmancool03

Alright, now this is usually top secret information, but since you ask so nicely I'll help you out. Just don't go spreading this around to all your little friends.

1: Find a wolf

2: Expose the wolf to radiation

3: Get bitten by the wolf

4: ????

5: Profit!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MrVertigo]

xD

Worded well my friend.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ok, i read the first page and i can see 95% of these people think its a joke. I agree with you that werewolves are real. My ex girlfriend was a werewolf although she was, like you said, bitten.
So, i can only tell you folklore, but it may be true, it had to be based on something, right?
you can: take off all your clothes and wear a belt made from wolfskin or drink rainwater out of the footprint of a wolf (or whatever creature you wanna turn into)
the other ones involve enchanted streams, sleeping outside on a certian summer day on a wedsday or a firday with the moon in your face(if you wanna sleep outside all summer lol)
also theres something about a Satanic allegiance but I wouldn't recomend that. its not worth it, in my book.
hope I helped

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
hi, i know how you feel about wanting to become a werewolf, iv always wanted to tranform into one to lol, if you vheck google there are loads of sites you can choose from. to get you started check this out,www.geocities.com...

i find it interesting cus the auther is anonamous an he personly tells u not to try this spell. this is an example of using blackmajik, by makin a pack wid the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xmancool03

not too bright are we?
you dont honestly believe yo ucan be transformed into a bipedal hominid canine do you?

i swear we have the twilight movie to thank for dumb little kids wanting to be vampires or werewolves

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I used to be a werewolf, but i'm alright nowwwwww-ooooooow oooooooow ooooooooooooooooow

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
I actually have a copy of the steps to perform to become a werewolf. I got it out of some old book a friend of mine had when I was a kid. I "borrowed" his book and wrote the whole thing down. It's actually pretty messed up, as it involves some sadistic stuff. I'll dig it out of my lockbox tomorrow and post it up, look for my thread on it. I'm going to start a new thread for it, because I want to know if anyone has seen it before and they can tell me what book it came out of. I want to try and get my hands on that book again. True or not, it was some very very interesting reading, that's no doubt.

Our renaissance will be borrowed with from technology in the past instead of wanting to believe that aliens are about to takeover our culture with debt pastor counselors hounding us because of Macbeth again, I swear umm constantly looking at red ladybugs.

A werewolve can fly up and down the rivers or inquire and use the sewer systems, about the technological aspect of rivers. And I am drinking some tea and feeling a theatrical soul, my freaking backpack and it was on that crawling on it as if it knew I was a writer or something.
edit on 14-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join