It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rooster and the crow, witch are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Of corse goverment is the solution , In all of the ideas that are being disscused there are many in the gov that are the ones who would save us ,and until this all happens and many are gone or dead ,there is nothing you or me can do.Only until the ashes settle and the order has come to pass ,can it be disolved! In our life times we will see this, if your 55 and under .The worst is this ,america is the new prison country few resorces easy to control and easy to over throw and will mostly be under water . i am Savage Sincliare StillBorn the heir to the new dominion

how smart are we these last days
and for the "you cant even spell,
ppl,all the the things you see that are out of order spelled in wrong terms was by all means intentenal the letter with in the letter ,your first public lesson

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'll be the cock

lines ^2

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It willl likely breakup before many will choose to live under any national or foreign control. Some areas might become affiliated with foreign actors, and whomever exists as president under this fall will literally fight a civil war against the forces that determine to break away, and of course this time it will seem absurd, but we will be the victims of multiple conspiracies to drag us down to the level of the rest of the world. Whoever maybe president will look and be painted like a Hitler, just as Bush was and so on.

join