It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway a country with many secret bases

page: 1

join
share:
Xon

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have heard that Norway have many secret bases. They have submarine base in the mountain. And maybe they have nuclare bombs. They have the equitment to make it. But I am not sure if they have. If someone know anything please poste it. I am wery interested.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I remember i read that Norway was #1 of all the countrys in the world that had to with something about money don't remember what it was exactly. U.S. was #2
Maybe that's where they get all the money for these bases

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Mr.President]

Xon

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We here in Norway pay a lot of taxes. And doent get much back. It is like the money goes in a big empty hole
Norway has a lot of fjords and they would be a perfect hiding place.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
I have heard that Norway have many secret bases. They have submarine base in the mountain. And maybe they have nuclare bombs. They have the equitment to make it. But I am not sure if they have. If someone know anything please poste it. I am wery interested.

A submarine base in the mountain ? How is that possible ?

Xon

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A underwater tunnel that leads to a big room in the mountain. You cant se anything from the outside.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Don't think that are any secret bases here that does something abnormal

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Time for a bump everyone!

Well, i was discussing the fact that Norway is killing funds for its own military the other day. Practically we have two torpedoboats, ten supertoptrained army guys and a tank. (a little on the edge but you get the point)

The guy i was discussing with, has a dad high up in the ranks of the norwegian armed forces. He clearly stated that there are (ofc) a whole lot of things going on, that we do not know about. Such as communications.
Norway is said to have a communications system that`s enormous. And it`s not like its for the public.

So, what do we need all this commsgear for i asked the man.
Surely he just grinned and asked if i had driiven around the outskirts of Oslo (capitol

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.President

i believe norway was the most prosperous country in the world some years ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
I have heard that Norway have many secret bases. They have submarine base in the mountain. And maybe they have nuclare bombs.

Many bases, also underground submarine bases, none of them secret, and only one is still active.

Well, i was discussing the fact that Norway is killing funds for its own military the other day. Practically we have two torpedoboats, ten supertoptrained army guys and a tank.

Yeah, there's not much left of the Norwegian millitary these days.

top topics

join