It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Offers $1 Million For Assassination Of Egypt's President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
TEHRAN, IRAN (NCRI) – An angry mob of Bassij paramilitary students gathered outside Egyptian Interest Section in Tehran calling for the assassination of President Hosni Mubarak, reported the semi-official news agency Fars on Saturday. A government sanctioned association called "Guardians of Martyrs' Blood" offered a million dollars bounty for killer of the Egyptian President.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
ah well nothing new here..

Nuts

3 lines.. i should be in bed

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
thats like the KKK offering $1 million for assasinating the Iranian leader - `a gvoenment sactioned group` means nothing.

and the source is a liveleak video....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yes, I know, its a liveleak video. regardless, i stumbled upon it, so I posted it. Although when it comes to $$ being put on leaders of the worlds heads, well, I have to think about it just a little bit before I dismiss it just because it comes from a certain website. Even every now and then they are bound to get something right.
Even so, this thread isnt about the source liveleak, its about the the headline. Im sorry if this wasnt ATS-worthy enough for you but its still something to watch out for. You never know, something like this could be a precurser for something much larger, or not.
So dont attack the messenger =)
Its just a thread.

new topics

top topics

join