It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hits wind turbine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Good Morning,

I have just bought the newspaper 'The Sun' and on the front page theres a picture of a wind turbine that has supposedly been hit by a ufo. I had a quick look on ats recent posts but it doesnt look like this has been reported yet.

This occured at around 4am yesterday morning with one of the blades missing from the turbing. These turbines are upto 300ft high and the blades themeselves are 65ft. Now on the picutre the blade is completly missing and for this to happen then it must have been some force to have ripped that off.

Now people have reported to have seen lights in the sky before hand travelling towards a particular wind farm. Not sure if thats just paper bull # as nobody around this area is up at 4am in the morning, if so only a couple. Anyway i thought id share this with you as i have never posted a thread on ats, i just like to read the theories and responses. I am thought very interested in UFO's.

Over the last year or so UFO's in newspaper, on the news is becoming more and more frequent. I personally have never seen a UFO, i believe one day i will (i hope), but the ever increasing sightings make me thing something is happening. Something is coming closer and closer. I mean it now every other day that theres a snipet or an article in the paper about another sighting etc. All im trying to say is that UFO sighting are becoming more and more frequent and thus more exciting for me hehe.

Anyway please see the link

www.thesun.co.uk...

Please excuse the picture of ET, thats the media for you. I hope people find this interesting.

PEACE AND LOVE!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MUFC4LIFE

Welcome to ATS.

There is already an existing thread that can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting story non the less.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Welcome to ATS.