It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying in a black hole and the 2029 Asteroid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ten years prior planning eh?
We should have started two weeks ago.
If we're going to get hit- We're going to get hit.
All these "Plans" are just a load of bull.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well we best hope, because if its on a collision course we are all pritty screwed,. you really think they could divert sumit like that i doubt it very much...

And even if they tryed it, it would be a first and failure would not be an option if you get my drift.

who says it dont get pulled of course by another planet or sumit else due to gravity.. and it hits us first time. They must think thats a possibility but do you think we would hear of it i doubt that....

We just have to wait n see :S

Peace......

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

that is the point.. wait and see.. = we dont know..

Now the being dead in the black hole thing is very stupid..

i have shown what would happen based on our theory of life / understading..

I dont know what will hit us when but im guessing we will and we wont have a clue untill its infact about to hit..

ie DOOMSDAY.. i never worry about that becouse its the same as being alive and dieing.. pointless

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

and thankyou

for your comments befor

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Ten years prior planning eh?
We should have started two weeks ago.

Do you even know what the plans entail????

God. You are very uneducated. The physics behind their plan is much more than possible, they are accurate.

For instance.

You're the batter I'm the base ball.

The baseball is going towards you.
Half way towards the batter a marble flying at a high velocity strikes the baseball square in the middle.

The baseball is not going to hit you, because over the next several feet it's going to veer off.

Asteroids have many different ways of being prevented. None of which are like "Armageddon" but they are very scientifically plaused and highly possible with something along the lines of a 80-90% success rate. If we can't stop an asteroid from hitting us by 2020 than we are just being idiots because we have enough hidden technology to probably evaporate a asteroid by now.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
LOL in your theory, u got evidence to back that up?.. Past case example, no thought not its all theory. They have never tryed anything like it before. In other words they DONT KNOW if it would work or not!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you even know what the plans entail????

God. You are very uneducated. The physics behind their plan is much more than possible, they are accurate.

For instance.

You're the batter I'm the base ball.

The baseball is going towards you.
Half way towards the batter a marble flying at a high velocity strikes the baseball square in the middle.

The baseball is not going to hit you, because over the next several feet it's going to veer off.

Asteroids have many different ways of being prevented. None of which are like "Armageddon" but they are very scientifically plaused and highly possible with something along the lines of a 80-90% success rate. If we can't stop an asteroid from hitting us by 2020 than we are just being idiots because we have enough hidden technology to probably evaporate a asteroid by now.

First, the "Hidden technology" line doesn't aid in proving your point. Second, you can't "Evaporate" and asteroid- Maybe you meant a comet. Sometimes "Uneducated" people make mistakes like that.

There are "Theoretical" ways of detering bodies from striking Earth- None of which are currently implemented on a scale that could be considered "Useful".

Unless you have a link? A source to an actual program in existence, designed for this very purpose- In effect today?

If you wanted to change an objects trajectory- You wouldn't strike it head on, either.

And, on a side note, where you wrote "Scientically plaused"- "Plaused" is not a word.

Sincerely,
An uneducated poster.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok Folks. More On Topic less personal sniping Please

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join