It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 2012 think??? (niburu)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
People say we cant see its approach due to the sun blocking our view?! LOL

but dont we orbit the sun so in 6 months we should be able to see it clearly? obvious bull# one thinks

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Not if the orbit is a Symetric to our own>>>

Hence you will never see it

dont worry so much about it..if it comes we all die or get saved by aliens..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well many still believe stichen's words, and if I recall I think A&E, Discovery or History channel (I never know anymore) did something about 2012 and talked about a planet, my mother believed it until I literally had to come here and show her it was fake.

The sources the information comes from generally causes people to believe something strongly, believe in it, or just out right dismiss it. Nibiru is one of those things that is coming why I say this? Is because it keeps coming back every few days with a new post.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
lol my thoughts exactly but how can it be Symetric to our own isnt that impossible come on think about it

our orbit of 1 year niburu of 3600, thats impossible to be totally blocked from view all year round lol,.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

depending on its speed... You could go round the sun and it could wizz past the sun at the same time as us .. we would never seee it...

feel the effects yes but its possible for us not to see it

or do you think the sun is tiny? lol the sun is HUGE

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LokMessier

I tend to agree.. If it happens it will happen who cares?

I mean if we see it we see it if we dont we dont..

Its only a theory btw.. Not FACT..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I it's approaching us from the other side of the sun.... should hit the sun before it hits us.
Or have some sort of affect on the other planets.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
theflashor you are corrrect the niburu claim is BS. If niburu were really following the course and path the claimants have made it would have become a bright object in the sky long ago and no astronomer would have missed it even with the behind the sun explanation, why?
Because according to proponents Niburu is on a 3000 year orbit where as Earth is on 365 Day orbit, so at some point during Earths orbit it would have been "Behind" the sun along with niburu.. Behind is it quotes becaus in space words like up down, behind, etc are misnomers and dont really apply.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by NavalFC]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
just a asidenote,there is now a 2012 forum for threads like these

(this will probably be moved thataway)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Its greatly detailed in the Sumerian texts which speak of Nibiru - which translated simply means " Planet of the Crossing ".

Those of you that know of the Sumerians will know how much they new the solar system. The Sumerian description of our solar system is being confirmed by scientists around the world.

xfacts.com...

Is it real and is it coming? Of course it is

IP

[edit on 8-1-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Its greatly detailed in the Sumerian texts which speak of Nibiru - which translated simply means " Planet of the Crossing ".

Those of you that know of the Sumerians will know how much they new the solar system. The Sumerian description of our solar system is being confirmed by scientists around the world.

Absolutely!

It's been conclusively confirmed that they only knew of the planets that are visible to the naked eye.

Also that they didn't know what they were, just bright dots in the night sky.

Nothing miore.

Niburu as a planet with an eccentric orbit never appears in any Sumerian texts.

Neither does any other planet that you can't see without a telescope.

The reason for this is that the Sumerians never invented the telescope and they never met any alien species that told them about the outer planets.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

i beg to disagree the mayans used Very complicated maths and maybe other unknown methods and the naked eye must of played a v small part in the process

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
reply to post by Harte

i beg to disagree the mayans used Very complicated maths and maybe other unknown methods and the naked eye must of played a v small part in the process

Got something to make that claim worthwhile? If you make a hard study of the skies, you can learn a great deal about the Earth's rotation, and it's course around the sun.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

You cant implement the calander they did to the accuracy they did without very complicated mathematics

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Our own NASA came out a little while ago, and announced something big was incoming, and affecting the orbits of the outer planets, and also possibly causing the huge disturbances in the sun, and in the planets, as in ours. This 'thing' is supposedly a dwarf star, and supposedly the 'twin' to Sol. It supposedly has a couple orbiting planets, including Planet X, housing the Annunaki. This 'star' would have a huge influence on the solar flares, and sunspots, affecting our magnetic field. It explains the anomalies we are in fact seeing now. I am rather surprised that we can not see it now, in January, as it is supposed to be coming out from behind the sun. It would seem to explain the Flood of the Bible, and the Exodus from Egypt. We still could see it shortly. We have 360 degrees in a circle, and that is because, supposedly, we had a 360 day orbit. It is supposedly going back to that on this pass. Along with major earthquakes, tsunamis, weather change, and possibly another pole shift. All this was predicted in the book of Revelations. This was supposed to happen at a Jubilee, or seven seventh of Sabbaths or something, and that happens every 49 years. Next time is, I think, 2015. Many 'Christians' are likely to be rather surprised at the late arrival of the bridegroom, and won't have 'oil' to be prepared for his later arrival. 2012 would be the time of the 'world leader' mediating a truce with the Arabs, and Israel. A seven year truce that will be observed for 3 1/2 years. Personally, I am expecting all this, but it may not happen this Jubilee.

new topics

top topics

join