It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all conspiracies bad....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Please bear with me on this one , as not only its my first header but it also goes against everything this forum is about.........

I have been reading this forum for some time now , as I have a natural aversion to not being told the whole truth , because well I think I can handle the truth most times and come to a balanced opinion and conclusion about events. I don't come from any particular background in regards to religion or any other reason to bend my independent thought processes , so I just think things through.

But recently I have started to wonder if all conspiracies are bad. Mainly because I now run a company that deals with large numbers of the public. And I now have to admit most people are mentally challenged to some degree. I can stand in front of someone and explain the "truth" to them and you can see their brain shutting down. I sometimes have to trick them into doing the right thing, I have perfected a few NLP mannerisms to control people when I believe their stupidity will hurt them , and I feel guilty for having to do it.

I am convinced that most would have been killed by the age of 5 by either being eaten by something or falling off a cliff, just good old fashioned stupidity. If someone doesn't look after them , invent for them , keep them safe , and sometimes lie to them , they will truly freak out just sit down and die.

I wonder if people could post conspiracies that they think are a GOOD thing and the reasons why the average person should not really know. I am sure YOU want to know the truth about things because you are reading this site , but could your friends handle it ?

I can think of one too obvious choice....

Large sections of the population still cant live beside people of different color , religion etc.. and how long have we been around ? How do you think these people would react to someone truly of a different race ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

The blank expressions at work could be due to the school system dumbing us down.

However, conspiracies are "bad" by definition:

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

Although, you could say some conspiracies could be considered "good". For example there were multiple assassination attempts on Adolf Hitler. In 1944, Colonel Claus von Stauffenburg planted a bomb where Hitler was schedule to speak. (a table leg shielded him from the blast)

In 1938, a carpenter by the name of George Elser built an intricate bomb at the Burgerbraukeller Hall. Hitler finished his speech early and was saved from the blast.

Both of these are conspiratorial in nature. Whether they are bad or good conspiracies depends on what side you stand on.

PS: Excuse my ignorance, but what's a VT machine? - Your avatar is giving me a complex by the way!

[edit on 8/1/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I was kinda going for the more the wider definition used on this site. I mean covering up UFOs cant exactly be called illegal right ?

A VT machine is a unit that produces powerful vibrations which induce an involuntary reflex in the muscles, and using gravity as a constant it can make you very heavy in each vibration ( 8g+ ) . It feels kinda like wrestling with someone very strong.

There are lots of cheap units around built in China that dont do much so you might see one around. I just design them for my own company. I wont sell , they are too dangerous if used by an idiot.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Good conspiracies? Never heard of one.

new topics

top topics

join