It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Humans In Brazil.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've heard stories of Humans mutilated like cattle down in Brazil & other parts of S. America

if anyone has links or info plz hook it up

thanks in advance

1ne

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tons of info here:

Link

Really ought to give that a try.

-B.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here you go:

HUMAN MUTILATION PHOTOGRAPHS
FROM BRAZIL

"Encarnacion Garcia learned from her friend, Dr Rubens Goes, that he was in possession of some rather odd photographs which had been given to him by his cousin, police technical Rubens Sergio. These were official photographs of a body that had been found near Guarapiranga Reservoir on the 29 September 1988, of an unnamed male who was later identified. The name of this man has been withheld from all media investigators, including UFO investigators at the request of his relatives. After studying the photographs Encarnacion Garcia was impressed with how similar the wounds of the body were to the incisions found on the carcasses of so many UFO related animal deaths, knowledge which the original investigating police officials and medical doctors involved did not possess. Usurpingly Dr Cuenca, Head of the primary investigation, offered his files on the case. This was a stroke of luck and contained the all important autopsy description to which I will later refer. The initial police report, however was not extraordinary in nature except for the recognition of the body, although extremely mutilated, had no met with unusual violence; that is there were no signs of a struggle or the application of bondage of any kind."

www.angelfire.com...
Photos www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i heard that during vietnam a B52 flew off course and disappeared.it was found in the forest in a clearing as if it had been just placed there,not landed there.the bombs and stuff were there and intact,but the crew had been mutilated and had all their blood drained from em.

incidentally it found its way into blue book 13.one of the people in the expedition who had found the plane was given blue book 13 to evaluate it and saw his own pictures their.random fact but there you go.....

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
what if all these mutilations were done by martians, i mean the report said there was no sign of a struggle in the mutilated bodies. plus one looked like if it was analy probed. unless the people responsible were sick pervs.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
i heard that during vietnam a B52 flew off course and disappeared.it was found in the forest in a clearing as if it had been just placed there,not landed there.the bombs and stuff were there and intact,but the crew had been mutilated and had all their blood drained from em.

incidentally it found its way into blue book 13.one of the people in the expedition who had found the plane was given blue book 13 to evaluate it and saw his own pictures their.random fact but there you go.....

Are the Blue Book findings publicly available (either electronically, or in libraries) or are they still classified, with twenty pages of blackout text released every few years?

EDIT: NM, answered it myself

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Go to www.para-normal.com and click on the link on the top righthand side of the page showing the face of the Brazilian man mutilated and murdered by aliens (probably the tall Sirian greys). Warning: the photos are graphic. Not for the faint-hearted.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega

I did a little search on the B52 story and a man who claimed to be in a crash crew said the bomber was in Laos. "as if a great big hand just placed it there." Allegedly there were no damage to the surrounding trees and the planes bombs were intact as well as the crew still in their seats, mutilated and dead. He also said that they collected the black boxes, dogtags and then destroyed the plane with satchel charges with the bodies still inside. He remarked that they did not have enough time to take the bodies with them and that the crew was declared KIA. He also said that he took photos of the incident for the AF.

interesting story, but no proof.

new topics

top topics

join