It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets from Lebanon hits Northern Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
its hezbolla or something..

Its not the goverment.. but a force inside.. and this lot is under the controll of syria..

this is very distrubing news.. Iran Controlls hamas.. Hisbolla are ther pals in leb..

And we know israel is trigger happy.. i fear this will get alot more complex.. i just hope israel dont start 2 fronts ..

even more scary is they could smath them both.. infact they could wipe out syria iran and anyone els..

Do you know how many nukes they have?
300+ last time i looked

Oh and the USA will be happy, but only when iran join in syria has no oil

OIL!!!!!

Yes 22 miles off of gaza coastline.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I totaly agree sir...

With all this talk of raputer and so on.. just makes me wonder or maybe im totaly flying over a coo coos nest

But men are evil.. we forget world war one and two.. this thing can go wayy more crazy.. i hope for one it does not but can you see it getting better??

I mean rockets from leb is BAD they have only just pounded that place over that kid who was taken by hizbolla.. im very worried about this.

Isreal will "defend" herself.. and we know what that means

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by mr-lizard

Let's just hope the Yanks stay out of this... but I guess they'll be jumping on soon to be defending their jewish masters....erm allies.

I have no idea what is going to happen...but please remember that there are many people in the US that are against all of what is going on. I am VERY unhappy with my government. I can't stress this enough. From the bailouts to the Gaza conflict and on many other things...i'm very angry at the actions and stances my government has taken.

Our government is out of control. I hope for change...believe me.

Accept my apologies, I was too hasty in my passion.

Back on topic. Just heard Israel have returned fire... anymore news?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

No sh*t they are firing into Lebanon..
The IDF shoot kids for god sakes.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Israel fires missiles at Lebanon

Tel Aviv says several rockets has landed in northern Israel, claiming that the artillery have been fired from southern Lebanon.

According to an army spokesperson, following the attack the Israeli military launched missiles onto Lebanon in what it described as retaliatory fire, AFP reported.

www.presstv.ir...

Boths sides are shooting now!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The only way Israel would launch nukes is if Syria, Iran and Hezbollah would launch everything they've got in missiles at the same time... which would destroy a lot of Israel... which Israel would retaliate with nukes.

Unless this kind of thing happen, they are not likely to use them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

Originally posted by mr-lizard

No sh*t they are firing into Lebanon..
The IDF shoot kids for god sakes.

Tell me something i don't know.... I've read countless accounts of the IDF shooting little Palestinian girls and the like. Disgusting.

I just dread to think about what will happen in the next few days.

Personally i hold no sympathy for Israel, they have been asking for trouble for years. BUT, i'm very afraid that the US will start poking their noses in and will cause more trouble for all involved and this will spill over.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

told you

Israel will hit back 10 times harder... now we have 2 wars

Great please someone stop this total madness!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Lizzard I think with leb "hizbolla" now helping out there "fellow" brothers.. this is going to get very hairy

Facts so far?

Isreal is now attacking 2 places.. Leb and Gaza... who will stop them? the USA? Russia? China?

This is going to get very messy...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Actually, Israel comments that it is most likely not Hezbollah behind the shootings but Palestinian groups according Swedish netpaper Aftonbladet.se

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The only way Israel would launch nukes is if Syria, Iran and Hezbollah would launch everything they've got in missiles at the same time... which would destroy a lot of Israel... which Israel would retaliate with nukes.

Unless this kind of thing happen, they are not likely to use them.

I think men are to greedy.. Im sorry i dont have much faith in what you say after seeing 2 nukes droped on japan..

But this could go deep.. let think about it.

Hisbolla are a proxi group of syria.. we all know that by now

Hamas is a proix group from Iran "there leader lives there"

Both hate israel.. They cant go to war with israel becouse they would kick there arses.. or "mad" ect..

This is a proxi war I hope but I fear Iran will be the target of the USA.. not syria..

this smells WAY to fishy.. and very spooky

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We have to wait Hezbollah official announcement, to make any opinion.

I think there is very great possibility to staged events now, maybe opposition in Hezbollah is behind this, maybe even Israel itself; They decide that campaign continues, but because world is watching, there is urgent need for another front now.

- West Bank was very silent yesterday, why?

This was waited. Israel is playing very dangerous game, and wants it. Gaza is clear provocation, you cant win that kind of operation with army;

"Enemy you can not recognise, you can not win!"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Ok well if its not them I am wrong but this is not something to joke about..

Isreal is now infact shooting at a sovrign state.... I mean ok sure the goverment did not attack but Force inside did.. what are the leb gov going to do about that???

we know what happend the last time this kicked off
and that was over a prisoner.. no one got shot at via rockets.. and the reason why israel is doing this is becouse of rocket attacks from gaza..

I said befor that they would attack... "defend herself" i didnt think it would happen this fast tho.. but i guess i was being naive

Now iran is going to be shouting its gob off saying poor leb and syria also..

man this sucks big time!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Great please someone stop this total madness!!!

Did you mean, "almighty Rothschild save us from your agenda!"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thats what i thought!! as soon as i seen the post about rockets from leb.. i knew this was going to get messsy...

I mean what better way to drag the usa into another war than to involve other players..

I really think more to this than we see..

If the people "i think hezbollah" did it then isreal attacks back of.. dragging the rest of the ME into it "mostly the muslims ect" to fight the zionests "or whatver name u call em i dunno" neways...

If it wasnt them and this is a false flag as u say.. this is going to get alot more crappy

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

i guess so

But then why would the NWO take so long? they scared we the people may do something rash??

The NWO is a load of codwash.. why? GREED...

Yes we have people controlling things.. due to greed and power and controll.. but the world is full of greedy men..

hence why we keep going to war lol Greeeed wins morailty is just a measurment of how greedy you are imo

This war if its about money.. says it all just like ww1 and ww2 and we both know who PAID for them gems ; )

good point tho

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A bunch of threads popping up on ATS about this. Part of the reason why I visit here so often. ATS knows stuff before most of the news networks do. My first thought was "Lebanon, what are you doing?" But until anyone claims responsibility this could be a small group of instigators trying to make # even worse.

Reminds me of Alfred's words in the recent The Dark Knight,

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Great ....

Im trying to understand PNAC thing into all this..

Iran was its next target or did they change the plan?

I seen something someone posted about china and how much oil she needs.. some guy said oil is going to be more or less why we go to war the next time..

seems he was right.

man i hate this planet sometimes lol

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Rockets from Lebanon hits Northern Israel

I do not want to cause a alarm to set everybody into being paranoid...*cough*cough*... If Lebanon is now fireing rockets who else will, aswell? Would Obama-elect-or-Mr Bush would setup a somesort of a base in Israel to defend Israel? I do not mean to make anybody being paranoid, but I honestly think it is leading to World War Three.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hisbolla are a proxi group of syria.. we all know that by now

Hamas is a proix group from Iran "there leader lives there"

Both hate israel.. They cant go to war with israel becouse they would kick there arses.. or "mad" ect..

This is a proxi war I hope but I fear Iran will be the target of the USA.. not syria..

Hezbollah is an Iranian proxy
In any case this looks to get even more interesting in the coming days. If it gets serious enough with rockets or mortars or whatever being fired from Lebanon, then there might be a repeat of the 2006 Lebanon invasion. What a way to usher in the new year...more death and bloodshed.
And I can't believe people are actually saying Israel could use nukes all over this...Israel likely would subscribe to the MAD theory, and would have obviously have no interest in initiating a conflict that could result in its ultimate destruction

Edited for quote mistake

[edit on 8-1-2009 by eslon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join