It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yonotan Shapira, Former Captain, Israeli Air Force on the crimes of his own country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Please take your time and watch the video, listen to what he has to say.
I am posting this because it makes sense and there is of course truth to his arguments.

I am quite aware that soon-to-be President Obama isn't really in office yet but he was quick enough to comment the bailouts... what keeps him out of this?

Where's the promised change?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Skittle]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Obama is the president elect and not president yet. He cannot comment on foreign policy as a matter of protocol. Having two foreign policies will cause problems in the civil service and put US soldiers in harm if there are two agendas in play. Sadly Bush is still president and calls the shots.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

As the poster above stated; if the two voices are opposite, bush and Obama in their Foreign Policy it'll lead to mass chaos and the people won't really know who to follow. Some will continue the route of Bush is President; the ones that are sick of Bush will follow Obama's words.

The bailout was a Domestic matter and one that he campaigned on; I am glad that he has kept his cards to his chest on the Middle East fiasco, I would have been upset if he played mum about our economic crisis.

When dealing with the World; one voice resonates a more 'professional' tone than two, three that are at odds with each other. Personally; I hope Obama condemns the attacks, stops full support of Israel and drop any and all help to them. What will happen once the U.S. pulls their support and Israel is left to fend for herself? She'll get gang reaped.

I'm not an Athiest, I'm not in any organized 'religion' anymore, nor do I understand the word 'anit-semite' since that's just a moronic excuse to use. I'm attacking Israel the country and the government that refuses to be a bigger 'man/woman' and look at better ways to solve this issue.

Granted with Israel and Egypt continuing the blockade to Gaza and not willing to drop it for the ceasefire yet willing to make demands of Hamas; double standards don't work and I for one will miss the Jewish and Palestinian people that died but will cheer when the Zionists and extremists finally feel what 'judgment' truly is.

join