It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present to you information i've been gathering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Okay here we go
home.comcast.net... - Supposed top level "NWO" Offical Describes what is really happening. And answers ATS's Questions.

www.lawofone.info... -Backs up alot of what ^^^ said. Mostly Channeling involving an entity claiming to be from another dimension (The 5th density) Answers ALOOT of questions. Fills alot of holes.

www.youtube.com... - Caller claims to be an ex employee to area 51, Claims "Aliens" Are Extra-dimensional, Goes along with Above posts, Eerily so too. Thing that makes it credible to me besides the guys oscar worthy performance if its a hoax, is that the whole satellite for the radio was shut down, and the guy supposedly calls back and there are inconsistency with the times he gives.

www.youtube.com... -(Part 1 of 18) First 3 videos or so are most important, Explains the "2012 doomsday prophecy" Continues trend of information. After video 3 gets into life after 2012 and the 4th density.

www.youtube.com... -"The Secret" Generally goes along with above information, Helps clarify some things,

Im still gathering it, anyone who wished to contribute please do. I think its the most valuable information available at this time.

Other things to look into:
Meditation
Salvia Divinorum
'___' (N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
OBE's (Out of body experences)
NDE's (Near death experences)
Traditional spiritual teachings

Uhh.. Ill work on this more.

I see it all add up together, and it just makes clear sence to me. I don't see any holes in it. Id say the most important and informative is the law of one material, But the hidden hand transcripts help sum it up nice and tidy.

Love and light.

(P.s Im new here)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very interesting why do u want to research Salvia Divinorum?
I have researched it but its pretty boring

join