It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Women Occupy Israeli Consulate in Toronto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You are wrong again. Let me show you why:

most Red Cross employees in Gaza strip are Palestinians.
All UNRAW employees in Gaza strip are Palestinians.
All journalists and reporters in Gaza strip are Palestinians.

All the video footage is first being transferred to Al Jazeera who repeatedly video loop casualties footage. This video footage is then being brought to the western main stream media which also video loop, but in smaller scale.

BTW, the reason all the reporters in Gaza strip are Palestinians for the past 4 years or so, is because westerners were considered legitimate targets by the Palestinian militants.
It was then that the western MSM decided to use only local freelancers.

Source links for the militants attacks on the border crossings:

www.nytimes.com...
www.irinnews.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...

These are just the first four links I found in Google, but as I said, it's all well documented including videos.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm wrong? No, I post "recent" news while you posted news from "April 2008". Besides, you posted THE SAME story, just by different media outlets.

It's a proven fact, The UN halted Gaza aid after Israel attack it's workers. This was recently released news, unlike yours. You can "Google" this as well.

Again, attempting to pinpoint all the blame on the Palestinians is such an old tactic.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hundreds of tunnels were dug into Gaza on both the Israeli and Egyptian side.

Hamas wanted to provoke a war with Israel, but found it more important to bring in literally tons of and millions of dollars worth of rockets, ammunition, equipment - but not anything like the amount of unperishable food that wolud be needed.

Dead Palestinians mean more sympathy money from the West and more killing equipment form Iran.

Hamas has actively been seeking the death of Gazan civilians form the beginning. Those babies in blankets are a bonus.

It's all tragic and sick.

Israel in the end might actually put the fear of God into the Palestinina people. Working, framing, self-governing, seeking some quality in life might be a better choice than dying for the benefit of a self-serving cowardly leadership hiding in their bunkers and in Damascus.

All such a stupid waste.

Mike F

new topics

<< 1   >>

join