It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handlers on phone ordered Mumbai gunmen to kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Handlers on phone ordered Mumbai gunmen to kill

hosted.ap.org

NEW DELHI (AP) -- "Keep your phone switched on," a handler instructs a gunman by phone in the midst of the Mumbai siege, "so that we can hear the gunfire."

The ruthless commands come from a transcript of phone calls Indian authorities say they intercepted during the attacks in November. India says the men issuing orders, reprimands and encouragement to the young gunmen were Pakistani-based militants directing the attacks by mobile phone.

The men on the phone were confident, direct - and brutal.

"We have three foreigners, including women," a gunman said into the phone from the Oberoi Hotel where hostages had been captured.

"Kill them," replied the handler. Gunshots then rang out, followed by cheering that could be heard over the phone.

"Inflict the maximum damage," they said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This story goes deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole as time goes on. It seems more and more information is coming out about the attacks in Mumbai all the time. These were very well coordinated attacks, which just goes to show everyone that the people that are plotting, planning, and carrying out these attacks are not stupid, but on the contrary are very resourceful. It seems that they were "coached" throughout the entire attack, and given encouragement and orders as well.

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

I find it a little sick that they actually wanted to hear the gunfire over the phone.Thats pretty messed.
I do doubt how true the article is tho because its from new delhi and I think it might be biased and have an agenda.
I hope war is something they don't want but for some reason I really doubt it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Of course Mossad or the CIA would not be capable of re-routing the calls
to make it appear they came from Pakistan . . .

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

There really is no telling. I have always heard people say that there is no 3rd world country that is worse than the US....

With so much deception going on in the world today, we may never know. would not surprise me.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join