It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The General Conspiracy of Alien/EtBE/UFO/USO/etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Since as far back as we can document history humans have shared a common knowledge of beings not as us. Let's start with the Annunaki(Sumer).

A brief description of them for those who are not familiar, are the "Gods" sent from heaven to Earth from the Lord Anu.

The Sumerians we're told by the Annunaki to not reveal their true appearances.

The Chinese believe that they descend from "Dragon Gods" or something to the relative nature.

Hindu and Buddhist mythology and it's historical inhabitants believe they came from Naga(s).

And as far to North America, the Hopi Indians believe they came from their "Snake Brothers".

Call it mythology, call it what you will, these people had no contact with eachother and yet they describe in their ancient texts that they all came from a reptillian descent. This can be found in most every part of the world, atleast where the history hasnt been lost.

Coincidence? I care not to dispute this segment as I will lay it rest as "mythology" but a tad alarming of coincidence.

Onto Aliens(Extra-terran Bodided Entities).

Do you really have to look one in it's face to believe they're real? Do you really, god honestly need some type of physical real data beyond testimonies of countless government and innocent humans with no history of drug use, mental issues, or anything else of the nature? Does a alien really have to walk up to your front door and have a grilled cheese sandwich with you for you to believe it to be true? Is every one person perfectly sane with encounters of the third kind insane, or just making it all up? And if they we're making it all up, why would they? We are talking about people that don't believe -- transformed into a person that does believe. Per say they watched a movie with aliens, could that really transpire such a lucid dream to a person that possibly never has had dreams? You contest the people that do believe, And I contest you.

UFOs/USOs

Well I'm not really going to dabble into USOs but for those of you that do not know a USO is a unidentified submergeable object.

Let's go ahead and start with the Arizona Phoenix lights incident, probably 1 in 1000's thats actually been witness by 10,000s of thousands of people, throughout the whole day it had transpired.

There were two distinct events involved in the incident: a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. The United States Air Force (USAF) identified the second group of lights as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft which were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona. Notable among those who reported they had observed a huge carpenter's square-shaped UFO, having lights or light emitting engines, is Arizona Republican governor at the time of the incident, Fife Symington[4].

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Governor
Wikinews has related news: Former Arizona Governor says he saw a UFO during the 1997 Phoenix Lights
In March 2007, former Arizona Governor Fife Symington III said that he had witnessed one of the "crafts of unknown origin" during the 1997 event, but noted that he didn't go public with the information.[11][12][13][14] Shortly after the lights, Symington held a press conference, stating that "they found who was responsible". He proceeded to make light of the situation by bringing his aide on stage dressed in an alien costume. (Dateline, NBC). In an interview with The Daily Courier in Prescott, Symington said:

I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies. It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it.

—Fife Symington III, [15]
It was enormous and inexplicable. Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too. It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical. It had a geometric outline, a constant shape.

—Fife Symington III, [16]
Symington also noted that he requested information from the commander of Luke Air Force Base, the general of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety. But none of the officials he contacted had an answer for what had happened, and were also "perplexed."[16]

Later, he responded to an Air Force "explanation" that the lights were flares.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation.

—Fife Symington III[4]
Frances Barwood, the 1997 Phoenix city councilwoman who launched an investigation into the event, said that of the over 700 witnesses she interviewed, "The government never interviewed even one."[16]

And so a Governer, is also to be mentally unstable? Or saw magical lights in the sky that formed from fog gas? Weather balloons?

There are more countless stories with reputable testimonies. I don't care to dabble into the rest, I just wan't to watch this debate stir up. I suppose it will.

Also, I'm not saying the craft witness in Phoenix, AZ was neccessarily "EBE craft" but I do subject to anyone that states it was anything else than a craft - with antigravitation propulsion.

=)

P.S.

ATS's Top tagline:

Deny Ignorance

What do you say to yourself, if others think you're Ignorant? Do you become "arrogant"

Deny Arrogance.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
HI and welcome, have you tried our Google search engine at the top right corner of the page? Check out the huge amount of threads already existing on this interesting and well discussed subject. Enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm not new I just forget my passwords because I don't change them.

=)

Not a one liner.

new topics

top topics

join