It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-Ultra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am doing a report on mk- ultra for school. I know some about it but not very much. I know its a CIA operation, and it has to do with brainwashing/mind control, and that is about it. Can any one help me here please?!?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There are a ton of MK-Ultra articles here on ATS. Use the search feature at the top right of your screen and search for it. There is more than enough information there for you to do a report.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Does any one know any "professionals" in this topic. For my report I have to contact a person involved with the subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

Plenty of experts in hundreds of threads....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryckE
Does any one know any "professionals" in this topic. For my report I have to contact a person involved with the subject.

It is highly unlikely that anybody "actually involved" with MK Ultra would be willing to talk about it.

Use the search here on ATS and there are alot of threads.

You can also look at SRI International as they were a site for Ultra research.

The reverend Jim Jones of koolaid fame was rumored to have been a participant in the experiments and he was employed by SRI durign that time frame.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I am doing a report on mk- ultra for school. I know some about it but not very much. I know its a CIA operation, and it has to do with brainwashing/mind control, and that is about it. Can any one help me here please?!?

Cathy O'Brien , Kathleen Sullivan and Arizona Wilder to name a few.

Here's O'Breins book *BE WARNED* This can be extremely disturbing in reading the graphic accounts of abuse and descriptions.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So glad you're doing this for school! Great to see some students out there have a chance to expose this for what it is.

Also in David Ickes forum he has a brilliant forum on the subject here: www.davidicke.com...

Let us know how you went on your final paper.

wZn

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Couple of vids for you:
Origins and beginnings from : Blowback - Monarch

Google Video Link

and Cathy O'Brein and Mark Phillips on direct (unwilling) involvement:
Mind Control & MKULTRA, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, (Edmonton 2006-07-21)

Google Video Link

wZn

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow thank you guys soo much. I doubt Ill get an A or even a B cause my teacher hates "conspiracy theory" even though this is true.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Wow thank you guys soo much. I doubt Ill get an A or even a B cause my teacher hates "conspiracy theory" even though this is true.

You should ask the question to your teacher why Cathy O'Brein and Mark Phillips testimony was quashed "In interests of national security" ... If anything that's a huge plus for something going on here. As long as you can stick to facts and back up the claims with the available information, you should find a solid case that MK-ULTRA was/is real. There was even a public congressional hearing on MK-ULTRA ... you can google for the testimonies ... I don't want to do your whole research for you now do I?

But report back how you went OK! Cool.

wZn

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good luck and let us know how you get on

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Too bad the first video didn't work. The second one was informative anyway. As far as the CIA connection, when I was a kid, an alleged CIA agent came to our house and passed out CIA patches to each one of the kids. My father eventually gave me mine when I moved out and got married.

I had the patch for several more years until my daughter-in-law 'took it' and sewed it on her jacket with all of her other patches.

I hadn't recalled why I had it or where it came from. The plastic wrapper it was in was old and yellowed. I was later so angry about the patch that I took it off of the jacket when they moved out. It was later lost or thrown out with many of my things a few yeares later.

Since I've recalled having seen way much more than what she refers to, I think the CIA bit is just another smoke screen and this has more to do with Roswell than simple mind control from Nazis.

The fact that this video still exists without being taken down suggests another cover-up like the balloons crashing at Roswell.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

yeah strange that link i put up the same way as the 2nd but doesnt play on here, so here's the link to the 1st " video.google.com...

that one is about the nazi beginnings - CIA today with mind control ect. Please watch and let me know what you think.

Yeah the CIA has a lot to answer for eh?! I have been reading John Perkins ' Confessions of an economic hit man' and after reading this you will no longer see the CIA or most US administrations (puppets as they are) in a favourable light. In fact these *****rs are responsible for just about ALL conflicts and problems world wide since 1947. Bastards!

To the OP, once you understand mind control you risk going down that rabbit hole, and before you know it you're covered in info/disinfo whistle blowers, insiders, UFOs, gray blue and green aliens, dimensional entities, star gates, historic artifacts and it just goes on and on lol .... have fun!

wZn

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by aleon1018

yeah strange that link i put up the same way as the 2nd but doesnt play on here, so here's the link to the 1st " video.google.com...

that one is about the nazi beginnings - CIA today with mind control ect. Please watch and let me know what you think.

Yeah the CIA has a lot to answer for eh?! I have been reading John Perkins ' Confessions of an economic hit man' and after reading this you will no longer see the CIA or most US administrations (puppets as they are) in a favourable light. In fact these *****rs are responsible for just about ALL conflicts and problems world wide since 1947. Bastards!
wZn

It's weird and familiar that some of what they mentioned is similar to what I've been through, but my recall was much more involved with other alleged and additional programs.

Some or a good part of was with remote viewing or a more advanced form of alleged remote viewing. I recall having lessons and meetings with some of the people such as Rusell Targ at my home. From my recall, I failed during my initial training. I've yet to hear anything about training children in remote viewing, but this does fit in with MK ultra and suggests progression fro training in these other "CIA" programs.

It still hasn't convinced me this is souly human and CIA programs though. I can understand the false memory portion of this is also a large part of the program used for disinformation.

No doubt mind control programs in some form have been used and passed down for thousands of years. Although, the nasal implants were also said to be found in some ancient skulls according to an 'In Search Of' with Leonard Nimoy I saw several years ago.

Intersesting that it's nearly impossible to now find these old shows on these particular topics. More false memories? maybe.

Nothing so far will convince me this is all human and not supernatural or extraterrestrial. They give the CIA and Nazis way too much credit and blame for these programs.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.tenntimes.org...

educate-yourself.org...

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If she tries to mark you down on this basis, ask her to explain what "conspiracy theory" is. Then explain to her that once something is declassified and admitted to, it isnt theory. It is fact.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

MK-ULTRA is fact...the courts have interacted with the subject and it is likely that MK-ULTRA has evolved into different covert projects.

A new experience has played out though it seems that there is more attention being given to 'informed consent'...but in my opinion/experience...covert operations are still occurring within the civilian population.

Cold War Vets Sue CIA DoD for Cold War Experiments

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

MK-ULTRA is fact...the courts have interacted with the subject and it is likely that MK-ULTRA has evolved into different covert projects.

A new experience has played out though it seems that there is more attention being given to 'informed consent'...but in my opinion/experience...covert operations are still occurring within the civilian population.

Cold War Vets Sue CIA DoD for Cold War Experiments

In my opinion it is foolish to think that these things arent going on right now, as we speak. I mean, really, we were doing these experiments, advanced in tech, and then we are just going to stop, for good?

No, these things are still happening. the real advance has been in the info war to keep it quiet.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Guys, check out this link, re. MindControl. Very BIZARRE!

www.sundaymail.co.uk...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I think I've read about this dumping somehwere here already. It's somewhat confusing this guy would have lived through this experience with CIA in the first place. I wonder when the made for TV movie or Michael Moore will jump on this one with MKULTRA etc. I guess he's a suspected disinformation puppet also.

Another thread mentioned about some nuclear explosions in that area recently. Nuclear material may also be used as a cover for a nuclear weapons facility or whatever. idk Imagine icebergs floating off with this material off to the ocean. I think they also dump these in the oceans anyway?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Im sorry to inform all of you, but my teacher would not let me do it because there is no "reliable" resources. Soooo I changed my subject to string theory. Sorry for wasting all of your time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join