It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid disinfo agents... we have your proof right here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ho ho ho ho indeed.

And you guys thought we'd never expose your tactics. Think again bozos.

freespeech.vo.llnwd.net...

Now look how many people from the military factions post on here as 'experts' and the like. Now you can look at these admitted heroes that post on here with a little more skepticism perhaps.

wZn

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Love it. Can I reverse engineer this to show me how to troll effectively?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

As i always say on the "disinfo" threads....

We gotta eat too man... It's just a job!!

[edit on 7/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well you may not believe me, but I am in the Air Force, and I have never seen anything like that.....ive been posting here for years.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Uh, that looks like someone was playing in Photoshop.
THAT is NOT proof of anything. Where is the proof that is created and issued by the USAF?

I just showed this to someone who is in the USAF and they just laughed their butt off.
Good try.

Need a big stamp that says: HOAX (for whomever made that)

[edit on 1/7/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How is that dis-info?

It only dictates that the correct facts be used and or hotlinked.

I reaaly dont see how that would be dis-info.

Cheers

Mungo

P.S.... the email addy is a gmail account.... shouldnt it be .mil or summin?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Now look how many people from the military factions post on here as 'experts' and the like.

How in the world do you translate what is at that link to the people who post here? Proof?
Nevermind. I don't think I even want to know.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Image of chart.

Story here: www.infowars.com...

wZn

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

probably a bit close to the bone for some.

Just the messenger mam.

Or are you telling us disinfo doesn't happen? You are a staunch skeptic on most things on ATS I have noticed. I have never understood how a skeptic comes to conspiracy boards and stays. What is it that drives a true skeptic apart from ego?

Now these disinfo spooks are paid to be skeptical and 'debunk' anything that may be exposing some hidden truths. After all we are all after exposing those that hide in the shadows for their own seedy agendas no?

lots a love

wZn

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah, you would think that if it was really an AF document, it would have a .mil or something address attached to it, not a gmail account.

link   

Now look how many people from the military factions post on here as 'experts' and the like. Now you can look at these admitted heroes that post on here with a little more skepticism perhaps.

Yeah, because all of us "heroes" are just lying about what goes on in the military to throw off all of the HSLD posters here on ATS that have the "real story" about what's going on in the military.

Definitely a "no-go".

link   
I don't need any proof or guide sheet to confirm to me that online disinfo agents are real, just read any 9/11 thread and you will usually find them buzzing all around like busy little bees.

The www. is a massive source of information and can easily sway public opinion. To be so naive as to assume the PTB arent also taking full advantage of it would be foolish.

It does strike me as hilarious, however, that the military shills would need an actual chart/physical diagram to show them how to properly troll posts and spread lies.

Good find, see how long it takes for someone to "debunk" this.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Someone such as yourself is a massive supporter of the Bush administration, so it poses no surprise this would get your back up.

keep on lovin'

wZn

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Someone such as yourself is a massive supporter of the Bush administration, so it poses no surprise this would get your back up.

The only thing that might get my back up over something like this is that I don't know how I can get a paid gig like that! It would be a sweet way to make a fast buck or two.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I can tell you they do exsist..because I used to be one of them over 8 years ago. And as far as that chart is concerned...not exactly correct.

No I wont answer any questions about my past job thanks. Id prefer to leave that in the past.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The phone number on it is for the USAF Trademark & licensing office. What does that have to do with this topic?

www.defenselink.mil...
U.S. Air Force Public Affairs Agency
Trademark & Licensing Program
Comm: 703-696-1158

And the email is linked to the USAF YouTube Channel

www.stripes.com...
Anyone who wants to post a video that is smaller than 10 megabytes can send it to [email protected] or [email protected]

What do EITHER have to do with this topic?

[edit on 1/7/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Originally posted by jerico65
The only thing that might get my back up over something like this is that I don't know how I can get a paid gig like that! It would be a sweet way to make a fast buck or two.

Here ya go mate... It's real easy, and they send you a goody bag.

email.... [email protected]

hope this helps

[edit on 7/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

probably a bit close to the bone for some.

Just the messenger mam.

Or are you telling us disinfo doesn't happen? You are a staunch skeptic on most things on ATS I have noticed. I have never understood how a skeptic comes to conspiracy boards and stays. What is it that drives a true skeptic apart from ego?

Now these disinfo spooks are paid to be skeptical and 'debunk' anything that may be exposing some hidden truths. After all we are all after exposing those that hide in the shadows for their own seedy agendas no?

lots a love

wZn

You dont know me at all, so lay off ANY personal attack towards me. Thank you.

And I have seen no proof of it happening. Does it? Maybe. But this chart is BOGUS. Show me the proof that is made by the Air Force. Thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Looks like someone just grabbed some easy to find AF contact info off the internet and pasted it on a BS wiring diagram.

Reminds of when someone was using a Joint Forces pub as a source of all sorts of sneaky stuff, when the pub was nothing more than a glossary of terms.

And of course, you have the normal ATS poster grasping on this as "proof that the military is behind it all!!!!!'

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've posted on this topic before in another thread. Personally, I don't mind official disinfo agents. They give truthers the opportunity to fully expose the thinking behind the 9/11 truth movement, and to occasionally expose dishonesty by the disinfo agent.

One of the considerations that an Air Force poster is supposed to keep in mind, according to the OP's linked image is transparency with regard to the poster's affiliation with the Air Force. That is completely commendable as far as I am concerned.

I've got nothing against people in the service. From one point of view the Air Force (along with the rest of us) were dupes on 9/11 and one could consider anyone serving in Iraq or Afghanistan as victims of the 9/11 plot.

I'm not surprised at all that the discussion forum battlefield has all kinds of government people on it, some of them paid to be there.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join