There is chatter both on the internet and through other media sources that John Lennon had an obsession with the number nine. Both a conscious
obsession as well as the appearance that the number nine itself followed Lennon.
That’s the chatter. Don’t shoot the messenger if you disagree
It IS known (or at least talked about as being a fact) that John Lennon considered the number 9 to be lucky for him. I don't know how lucky it
really was ... considering some bad things happened on the #9 dates and times. But anyways - here ya'll go -
Was Lennon obsessed with the number 9?
Was the number 9 obsessed with Lennon?
Is it all coincidence?
Could we pick ANY number and have all sorts of these things pop up?
Is all the buzz about it just made by bored or paranoid people?
Is there anything to this, or not? (I say not)
- John Lennon was born on October, 9 1940
- Some even say he was born at 6:30pm. 6 + 3 + 0 = 9
- His son was also born on the 9th
- Discovered on November 9th
- EMI recording contract May 9th
- Liverpool has nine letters
- “Revolution No. 9“ song
- Met Yoko on November 9th.
- John and Yoko’s appt – 72 West St – (7 + 2 = 9)
- Shot to death 9 years after moving to NYC.
- Pronounced dead at 11:07 (1 + 1 + 7 = 9 )
- Was shot on December, 8th 1980 in NYC. it was the 9th in Liverpool
- John Ono Lennon and Yoko Ono Lennon’s names contain nine O’s
- John’s elementary school bus number happened to be 72. 7 + 2 = 9
- He even lived in apartment 72 in New York. 7 + 2 = 9
- His best friend, McCartney, is spelled with 9 letters.
- the beatles broke up after nine years
- “One After 909“
- “Revolution No. 9“.
- Mind Games - nine letters in its title
- Rock ‘n’ Roll album – 9 letters
- “#9 Dream” (9th solo album, released on 9th month, peaked at #9 in charts
- “ah, bowaka, pousse pousse” has 9 syllables
As I said - I don't think there is anything to this.
But I figured I'd present this and let you all make up your own minds.