It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza victims' burns increase concern over phosphorus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Gaza victims' burns increase concern over phosphorus

www.timesonline.co.uk

Photographic evidence has emerged that proves that Israel has been using controversial white phosphorus shells during its offensive in Gaza, despite official denials by the Israel Defence Forces.

There is also evidence that the rounds have injured Palestinian civilians, causing severe burns. The use of white phosphorus against civilians is prohibited under international law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is a progress report on an on-going conflict.If you're sick of hearing about it,why did you click on the link?

It seems the Israeli government is using chemical weapons yet again in the 'defense' of its country.

I really hope that this situation gets sorted,but I doubt it.Other countries have stood by for decades and let the Israeli government get away with this kinda behaviour.

Apparantly invading a country that might have WMD is more important than dealing with a country that is actually using them.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

International laws? (Israel are above the law to some)
Israel Use Cluster Bombs on Civilians, Intentialy target Civilian targets
is it supprising they wount use these aswell?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
bodrul

Not surprising in the least.
They have used them before against the Palestinians and during their last conflict with Lebanon.

What amazes me is that people will still keep saying they are doing it to defend themselves.Does the killing of 5 people require the use of chemical weapons? I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

join