It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the People Speak: The Truth about Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hamas has kidnapped the spirit of the Palestinian people. They promised with lies and only brought pain and destruction. The video you are about to watch is striking in its innocence and honesty. A young Palestinian girl has confirmed what I have long known as the truth. May she be rewarded a thousand times for those brave words of hers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You know, I have seen this video. However, the video doesn't tell me if she is really a Palestinian. I don't speak Arabic so I don't know if the translation is really correct. Furthermore, the video is only one girl given her opinion. How could it be the truth about Hamas? Maybe you could post some other sources to help prove what the title is saying. Don't get me wrong, I also think Hamas is bad for the Palestinians.

Just being honest about the video. I am getting skeptical of many images and news reports coming out of that area and more people should start analyzing them more carefully.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'll leave the objectivity up to you. From the expression on her face to the feeling of her words I cannot help but believe her. To me actions always speak louder than words. And you might think but wait there is not a lot of action. But to me there is enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i speak arabic and the translation is correct.
i would agree. hamas is the cause of this conflict.
too bad the israelis funded hamas in the 80's and 70's to destroy the secular palestinian liberation organizastion.

so hamas is the cause and the israeli intelligence agancy mossad funded them.

thanks mossad. great job.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I appreciate that you second the credibility of the translation. I hope you guys can see where I am coming from because I don't speak Arabic.

Founding, I agree with you 100% about Hamas and yes, the face does tell a story. Hopefully, they get Hamas out so this young girl can find peace in her life.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I know we are on a conspiracy website so I will not try to sound too condescending. Will you provide a credible source on Mossad funding Hamas? I know credibility is subjective but something that is at least coherent and does not resort to ambiguity or blatant Jew hatred.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

an article from united press international in 2002

By Richard Sale

06/18/02 "UPI" -- --- In the wake of a suicide bomb attack Tuesday on a crowded Jerusalem city bus that killed 19 people and wounded at least 70 more, the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, took credit for the blast.

Israeli officials called it the deadliest attack in Jerusalem in six years.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon immediately vowed to fight "Palestinian terror" and summoned his cabinet to decide on a military response to the organization that Sharon had once described as "the deadliest terrorist group that we have ever had to face."

But Sharon left something out.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

i dont hate jews but i do hate mossad. the us did the same crap funding alqueda, its evil and it always comes back to bite you in the butt. leave people alone spooks!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I found this from 2004.

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I completely agree...

The Romans were brought down by barabarians who were the very mercenaries who they hired to conquer Europe.

This seems to be a pattern. Almost a law of conservation of energy.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Let's not forget that the US use to fund Osama and Hussein and later went after them. Guess Governments are no different than most employers. They use you till your no longer useful, and then get rid of you with not so much of a thank you.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hi,Hamas is in the heart of palestinians.terrorist is the one that hit the ambulances in the gaza,see below:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Does that make the barbarians any less barbaric...

You're right though history repeats its self.

top topics

join