It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is up with this Supreme Justice Scalia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

He demands that NONE of his speaches are televised. Now he had Federal Marshalls demand that two reporters erase their audio recordings of his recent speach about the Constitution to a Christian Highschool and a college.

What the heck is going on ???? Since when can a Supereme Justice demand that nothing he ever speaks is recorded ???

Why ?? Is there something "else" going on with this person that will betray him if the recordings are played back ???

I am starting to get freaked out about what is happening today in the world. Iraq, explosives in the Atlanta Airport, the refinnery explosion in New Mexico and in Texas last week. The terrorist threats against our food supplies. I said that Winds of Black Death had to do with Cars and possible the means by which we get gas for our cars. The tanker fires/explosions that happened in NC (?) two weeks ago. MAN I have a really bad feeling that there is more then what they are telling us going on right now on our own soil. And these small explosions are just "trial" runs for a really big event. You know to get us uneasy and on edge, like tapping a nail to get it started before really smacking it hard. That is what I sense is going on right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is an alarming article. Face the facts. Scalia, along with others in our gov (all branches) are communists. NWO. They have taken our country over. McArthy (sp) saw it happening in his day.
Eisenhower warned us of it. It has come to fruition in our lifetimes.
DO NOT be scared tho, be glad that you are seeing thru their lies. If you live in fear then the TRUE terrorists have won. At this point the best we can do is attempt to wake up our fellow Americans as to what is happening right before their eyes. IMHO when enough of us are awake we can make a change, but until then mind your P's and Q's, be a good little slave, and keep spreading the word.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Maybe he's scared the tapes will make him sound like one of the reptilians from the V series

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Spends most of his time thinking about it? Does that even make any sense?

Yeah, like he goes home, sits in a chair and just contemplates it.

And when he recieved an award for supporting free speech, he refused to have it televised or have radio coverage. Nothing like more double standards.

You can thank your Bush crew for this worthless POS...

(previously posted in Jonna's oopsey, and no it's not someone else's)

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
(previously posted in Jonna's oopsey, and no it's not someone else's)

Actually I was going to plagiarize, but saw how upset everybody gets about it so decided not too.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

YEA, I love this, he actually apologized for the actions of the marshalls and said from now on he will clarify that audio recordings will be allowed for the accuracy of reporters stories.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In this case, I blame the legal (notice I didn't say justice) system for treating these people like gods. This is just another good arguement for term limits on all positions in all branches of govenment.

top topics

join