It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Secret Weapon Aimed at Tel Aviv?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The ’secret weapon’ that Hamas has hinted at unleashing before the Gaza fighting is over is apparently a long-range rocket. But Israeli officials say the likely target is not the nuclear reactor at Dimona but Tel Aviv.

Hamas leaders have warned that they have ‘surprises’ in store for Israel and members of its military wing have said they possess rockets that can reach deeper than the rockets presently being fired, which have a 30-mile range. The longer-range rockets are believed to reach about 45 miles, which would put both Dimona and Tel Aviv within range. However, the poor accuracy of the rockets would make the odds of hitting a single structure like the reactor unrealistic.

www.russiatoday.com...

Related news...

Tel Aviv wary of Hamas 'secret weapon'

Israel fears that Hamas might use a 'secret weapon' against its troops as Tel Aviv vows to expand the aggression in Gaza, a source says.

www.presstv.ir...

Secret weapons?

If there is some "secret weapons" in hands of Hamas ... From where those are from? Because this news came from Russia Today, which has quit good reputation and high profile, I will not totally ignore this news. If Hamas really have some weapons that are not widely already shown, probably somebody in Russia knows more about something that others dont... Lets see.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The picture looks fake. And I am of the opinion that if Hamas had any kind of 'secret weapon' they'd use it immediately and not hold on to it. So sorry - I don't believe the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OMG I thought it was one of those giant shoe cannons.

Imagine a hundred pairs of fungus filled sandals heading your way.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course its fake, its somekind of article-art...

I am also very skeptic to "secret weapons", those reminds always from last months of Nazi Germany, when there was hysteria from secret weapons, both sides of frontier, but like nothing never show up.

I have some image in my mind that Saddam also made some threats from some "secret weapons" ... Result was nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
maybe they have the WMDs that were supposed to be in iraq

nah, i don't buy the idea that they have a secret weapon.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Maybe they start "Shoebombing Campaign" with their latest carpets, dropping almost deadly old Nike football shoes! ... Think, thousands of those!

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Perhaps they reassembled Sadam's old Super Gun from the bowels of the scrap heap.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Great picture!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah, and this picture is not fake!

When Haaretz gets a hint that Hamas is beginning to levitate in their secret living rooms, over their secret stealth carpets... Uh! There will be a mess in the IAF... BTW, didnt you know that PLO had Air Carpet Forces too? Yeah! Before in good old days, carpets was marked by signs "PACF" ... You know ... But there are rumors from sources ...

Rebuilded, and well shoe-armed "HACF" is so great threat these days, yeah! That is why Israel have no meaning to give Gaza airspace back to Palestinians, never again; No way!

- Ps. That is also real reason why Mossad is in such close cooperation with India, you know, they make those best carpets... Kashmir silk...

"Run, David, Run!"

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

BREAKING JEWS!

Extremely highly trained ISF (Israel Special Forces) are manning all key shoe markets all around Tel Aviv in raising concerns by movements of HACF (Hamas Air Carpet Forces). But corporal David (in front) from 1st platoon is confirmed by his units capability to tackle any threat from Hamas claimed secret weapons, "Ah! Thats change, we all can believe in!"

... Oh ... I will soon really need that cease-fire too?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The only secret weapon I could see them having is innocent civilians.

I could see Hamas intentionally blowing up a building full of innocent people, do a disappearing act into Egypt, and blaming the Israelis for the tragedy.

Many people would fall hook, line, and sinker for a scenario like this because they are already emotionally disturbed over the graphic images and news that has already came out of the region. Even if the Israelis were cleared of any wrongdoing, the damage would have already been done.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the shadow looks like the shadow of a sr 71 blackbird, i highly doubt hamas has one of those.

i like the shoe cannon idea personally.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Very, very good point!

But thats why its also Israelis own interest to let international press, and observers to the city. There is great reason why its part of international laws and in rules of engagements. Its better for both sides - for truth!

Al Jazeeras responsibility now is huge. Truth is now in hands of only 2 online reporters inside city, which are very skillful indeed, but longer this situation continues, its too much to ask from those individuals!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I have to agree that reporters should be in there.

Have you heard any news coming from the West Bank?

They sure have been quiet over there.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just a reminder please stay ON topic

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yeah its been pretty quiet. If HAMAS had a secret weapon they would have used it by now.

The IDF has the Patriot PAC-3 and the Arrow which is designed for theatre ballistic missiles which should be able to protect Tel Aviv. Dimona is too small to ensure success and one lucky hit is unlikely to penatrate the reactor dome anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Nothing. And when you ask that, I made some checks: NOTHING!

That really is strange, like Gaza and West Bank are totally different areas... There seems to be two different view of Palestine, and its very separated from each others - Something, someone has divided those totally from each others.

I understand that Lebanon and Hezbollah is quiet, but West Bank too?

Gaza is totally alone. I will work with this issue tomorrow, thanks from asking!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Iran talks more and does less than any other country in the world. Blah blah blah, secret weapon, big announcement. Whatever,

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I think that nuclear threat is just to fuel peoples motions. Israelis are so scared with nuclear nightmare raising from Iran, that those same brainwash motions can be used to raise hate against Hamas too...

I dont see any point for even the most radical extremist to devastate their own country... Most right wing Palestinian see whole country as their own... Why would they want to poison that with radioactive blow? There is just no point...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

This news is not Iran orginated, I havent seen any link to Iran, or where you get that view?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join