It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The politics in... (side governing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
..ATS:

You know, when you unscramble Revelation's beast it can reveal Be ATS and also Be SAT ('no longer sit').

Sure Mabus (or Satan) know the politics which be concerning ATS, is the beast and beast plural. Remember it is double the beast written in Relevation chapter 13.

The first beast is a lumer to why is rise up out of the sea. It had no seeable physicaly human body (also why it had a deadly wound is since it been unphysical astral projecting). The second beast is opposite.

The main thing you should know is the first beast was given a mouth. In what way? Be ATS.

The second beast spoke as a "drag on" by hand. What do you think it drag on? A concern against an age where its ignorance is up! And a concern against an age where its sinister way is up!

What is ATS actually being above top secret in? Deny Ignorance. In what implication though can it be? Example is: When you play dumb when you are intentionally being ignorant.

Then you see how Mabus mark the beast and place the mark into those denying ignorance in the negative way the example above tell true.

And that's the ATS polictics for you. +I cant deny ignorance when +I do no ingorance. But the ignorant can deny their ignorance through the member way or the mod way or the etc. way.

Here is wisedom. But what will any say?

Toss it up now.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Political Revelation Clue: "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast"

Miracle? How negative can get in deny ignorance.

Sight of the beast? Site of the be ATS.

The means? The mean.

The earth? The ear.

^^Understand how ATS is making you think it is concerned with earth matters, but is more concerned with the ear matters. How much can denying ignorance go in your listening ear?

The politics in the world is its concerning matters so masked with artifical ignorance through the negative which are under Mabus' pointing mark: beast

Basically, the beast +I make beast itself and get a extra beasting.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wish I had a clue what you were rambling about, but then again, I think I'm glad I don't.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When above top secret's "deny ignorance" it means the negative stand where? In both knowledge and wisedom behind (or above) their artificial ingnorance. And it means they stand accountable in both knowledge and wisdom above (or behind) their ignorance which back order further accountablity indeed.

What do the negative get due when accountable threefold into negative infinity? They know what, and figure both how and why alone under great doom and trouble and fear.

Plus, the negative fume hot when they see their artifical ignorance in no wise work. And indeed should show more concern in the negative way only when surely under fear.

If the negative could hold their breath, then the side will soon scream out.

That's why it is also "be no longer sit" when THE NEGATIVE standing in both knowledge and wisedom behind (or above) their deny ignorance.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ha (Surprize) double tone -I plural +wizard -I plural (both knowledge and wisdom above negative ignorance) domain. Make -you A+ -you under stander count ("Five" implictation topic) e-number (thread implication) outside reach of e (electronic) Be ATS: for I+ -I plural e-number ("Ignorance" thread reply implication) outside reach of +a (also First Jan) +men; (also Fifth Day
end your number -I plural "Plural -I Times 100 Rad Rescore End Plural -I Times".

+I Make End Your Number -I plural.

Toss it up now. What's wrong? Do you find you sleeping?

End a+ lume might buy or sell, save ha (surprize) a+ no longer have e (electronic) mark, or e (electronic) side-side -you outside reach of e (electronic) be ATS, or e (electronic) number (thread implication) outside reach of your side-side -you.

End ha (surprize) cause -all, back order small end great, rich end poor, free end bond, double receive e (electronic) mark in your side (also: five or 5th) hand, or in your fore (also superstitious four or 'for') head:

Also mark = werk (implying "work").

Trust +me, +I make -you go out in exactly what Nastradomus implied with "Mabus". Such small thing can make such a great thing for +I.

Plus, then every human see such surprize +I got instore.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Mabus]

top topics

join