It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery jelly,Aerogels and Grays.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
here is some more stunning inforamtionn.

ive been saying humans are being used as hosts for grays,that is they are being put inside of us,either grown inside via the above method or implanted.
and that humans minds are being brainwashed in order for the inner gray to take over the consiousness of humans.
without the brainwashing the inner gray cannot control the mind of its host.
(hence all the brainwashing often described as mk ultra like)

now check this qoute,

www.communitycurrency.org...

My father, and Frank Olson, and a number of other scientists, a handful of other scientists, were given huge doses of '___' in their cocktails, and the rational, according to my father’s journal, was, he was not told he had been given this, until he was actually feeling the effects of it, and then Frank actually took him aside and told him “Look it, you are not going crazy, you were given a psycho-active drug and it has a temporal window, in other words, you’ll be like this for seven or eight hours and then you’ll start becoming normal again.”
According to his notes, Sid Gottlieb told them that this was to see if this would help them to adapt to extraterrestrial biological entities, which affected their consciousness directly. Since they were trying to do biological experiments in relationship to such beings, and people had committed suicide, all sorts of things had happened regarding this. Sid Gottlieb thought this might be a way to help them adapt to altered states of consciousness which everyone who got close to this being experienced, because it was a much more highly evolved being than most human beings are.

so there we go,straight from someone from the highest clearance and amoungst the initial stages of it,peoples minds were be "preconditioned" to "accept" the takeover ......and they still are being pre conditioned everywhere.

its noticeable that mk ultra also results in people killing themselves.......
this is what its all about....they are taking us over and those whom are to strong endure it or die.

the human race is turning gray.......

do you see?...its all here for you in my posting history,no need for disclosure or anthing else ITS ALL HERE and there not aliens,its future artificial intelligence.

it needs to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
Very interested Welivefortheson...I'm rather scared to be honest! This information is being well put together by you and I wish I knew more about morgellons...It's not something I've ever wanted to study because it was a pretty grim subject. I am very interested in what you are saying so please continue, someone is paying attention to your thread!

TGG

p.s. how does one know that they are 'ok' and still human?

humans have never been "ok",for our entire history our own future has pretty much had control over our biological functions completely.

there are no humans whom are clean, we are born in bondage....may that soon change....if anyone human can actually break through the ai's net and read what i say...

no need to be afraid....the lie is more dangerous and terrorfying,inaction will only continue the cycle,allow ourselves to remain in bondage.

the end of human civilisation is a consideribly more terrorfying prospect is it not?
a time for heroes as they say....do nothing and perish, act and survive as a species.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this is what an aerogel looks like,as you can see its pretty transparent at lends itself to low detection capabilities,crays just pass right through it!.
and optical light in a purer form aerogel will render the aerogel mass hard to detect with the naked eye,especially at nightime...all those rumours of shadow people....tis the grays me thinks!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
heres another picture of silica aerogel demonstrating its optical transparency
www.mkt-intl.com...

contact lenses can be made of such aerogel meaning it is capable of complete transparency....the reason why it doenst show up in xrays in the human body nor in other detection methods and so has gone undetected so far.

but yay we have ultrasound which can be enchanced with magnification methods........to see whatever lurks beneath blue black white or gray.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a letter by jan smith demonstrating the silicon nature of morgellons.

nanotechdisease.com...

and an outake from staningers paper regarding swelling in the abdominal cavity

The example being, not only a reverse micelle reaction could form, but it could create the mechanism for creating specific simple carbohydrate plastics within the abdominal cavity of the Morgellons individuals. If the material has a specifically designed mechanism to utilize carbohydrates within the body of the cell and its interstitial cellular space would form a "carbohydrate plastic" commonly known as biodegradable plastic. The elements found when mixed with carbohydrates or polymer-carbohydrates and polymer isocyanates as found in food additive mixtures such as Neotame (alternative to NutraSweet),10 one will experience bloating and swelling of the abdominal area. High amounts of sulfur at a nano level will fool the bile duct into physiologically not working properly, which will enhance abdominal swelling.

so here i am saying that ais are reciding in the abdominal cavity of humans and staninger should discover bloating and swelling of the abdominal area linked with morgellons(which is when an ai habitates the body of a human).......she blames it on carbohytdrate plastics,all the evidence points to silica aerogel......

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a letter by jan smith demonstrating the silicon nature of morgellons.

nanotechdisease.com...

and an outake from staningers paper regarding swelling in the abdominal cavity

The example being, not only a reverse micelle reaction could form, but it could create the mechanism for creating specific simple carbohydrate plastics within the abdominal cavity of the Morgellons individuals. If the material has a specifically designed mechanism to utilize carbohydrates within the body of the cell and its interstitial cellular space would form a "carbohydrate plastic" commonly known as biodegradable plastic. The elements found when mixed with carbohydrates or polymer-carbohydrates and polymer isocyanates as found in food additive mixtures such as Neotame (alternative to NutraSweet),10 one will experience bloating and swelling of the abdominal area. High amounts of sulfur at a nano level will fool the bile duct into physiologically not working properly, which will enhance abdominal swelling.

so here i am saying that ais are reciding in the abdominal cavity of humans and staninger should discover bloating and swelling of the abdominal area linked with morgellons(which is when an ai habitates the body of a human).......she blames it on carbohytdrate plastics,all the evidence points to silica aerogel......

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Not to be rude but you >could have started the thread with more down to earth nature, anyway i am replying because i found this interesting for some odd odd ODD, reason.

At 16 years old i was playing with the Ouija board and never knew ATS or believed in aliens at the time, i was interested in all kinds of Ghosts in hope of talking with ghosts. Besides Ouija and on topic "Grays."

I was having mental problems with the Ouija and was introduced to A Gray alien looking creature. I was sleeping and all kinds of imaginations pulled me to seeing this creature of my imagination.

It was on a bed laying down. A chamber of somewhere. This creature's arms holding a blue ball as it lays down. I was believed to be in the hands of this gray alien creature while it controls my world and everything of what i experience for my transition.

I kept seeing it as i walk everywhere. I lost my mind completely. Lost my mind to the point of running to go somewhere, wherever far away from escape of it. It would say "I'm not actually here."

I'm not accounting this as a real alien experience either. but ODD as this POST

I eventually explored the internet when i didn't know how to use it. I see alien gray pictures,
reading about how Grays from Orion manipulated another HUMAN planet called Procyon that was not Earth but they destroyed it through manipulation of them all and therefor doing the same to ours(Earth) in fear of us arising against them. It's said they hate us because of some past war or something.

Anyway weird stuff on the internet. Including me post.

The question about Grays always bothered me. Are they real? If so where are they in history or religion? Are they just observers? What are they observing?

Are they good or bad? If they are good why the limit of disclosure and what purpose, do they want us a good future to better them and us? If they are bad is it true they have mind control powers, what for reason? Once again if they are bad, have they planned very well a future for us? Is it a game that we are needed for a them to survive? They don't want this planet but they want to prevent us from knowing???

Is it true they have no emotions and compassion? Is it because they need to experience this?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join