It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You can easily see these rail cars in South Carolina. You also can watch them load BMW's into them at the factory in Spartanburg SC. I got to watch this while I worked there for the summer of 2003. All day long people would drive BMW's into these box cars. You can't take photos because everyone that works there signs a confidentiality agreement that is legally binding.

Hoax...so far.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever
I'll repeat this info I posted earlier in this thread for those who missed it.
Information on these AUTO carriers, including pics of them WITH cars loaded.

--------------

Additional Information (Greenbrier now owns Gunderson):
www.gbrx.com...
www.gbrx.com...
www.popularmechanics.com...

Further info:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.american-rails.com...
freightcar.com...
auto.howstuffworks.com...
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

I would like to add something as well... Somebody here posted a link to an interview with a Mr. C who says he has seen many of these NWO plans and is trying to spread the message. In the interview, I noticed that he said many times that "You will be taken by van to a chopper, from a chopper to a 747" or some variant airplan thereof. He doesn't say railcars (though he does mention that the facilities have railways) mentions 747, 727 etc. So are we to assume then, that we're looking at the wrong mode of transportation, if this is to be believed then?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Personally I think that IF (and as far as I am concerned, that is a BIG if) the government would have need to move mass quantities of humanity, they certainly would not use rail. Too slow, insecure and easily sabotaged. Plus, there is the added problem of feed and water for the "passengers" on a longer journey (although that may not be a primary concern). One of the reasons livestock (cattle, hogs, etc) is no longer moved by rail in the USA is exactly that. The stops required "back in the day" for a livestock train were numerous and required numerous facilities to feed, water, and exercise them. If I remember right, the last livestock moved by rail in the USA in the mid-to-late 1980's, and those were very limited moves compared to the heydays of the earlier decades.

In my opinion it would be much more feasible for the Gov't to use surplus airliners or their own military cargo aircraft to move people around.

Just my devalued $.02 worth as a working railroader.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Totally absurd. I worked as a contractor at CSX specifically on the boxcar designs. Here are the facts:

CSX has approximately 110,000 box cars total. The average box car is 40-60 years old. You basically rebuild or recycle the cars every 10 - 20 years. They are not like automobiles. It is way too expensive to buy new ones. Maybe 2,000 new boxcars every year from the largest railroad company in the US.
Plus it is impossible hide that many "secret" boxcars. I don't care about the miles of track. No pictures, no drawings, no eye witnesses? Come on get real.

To manufacture 100,000 boxcars you are talking about 10-20 billion dollars, a mega manufacturing facilities to produce 50 per day for 5 1/2 years.

GBX stock (GUNDERSON) is current trading at less than 1/2 what it was four years ago. You would think a 10 billion dollar order would boost the stock value!

GET A LIFE AND IGNORE THESE SILLY POSTS!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Good information, downtown.

Agreed 100% with your post, it backs up what I have been saying here.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Number of pictures of boxcars with shackles in them.. taken from inside: 0

Believability factor of this: 0

I've seen plenty of car transport boxcars.. but not a single picture inside one of these supposed prison trains. Not ONE. How hard would it be to get one picture?

And a picture of a flatbed with 2 bits of a portable prison does not make a FEMA NWO takeover make.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Would these supposed rail cars even need schackles? I

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Out of curiosity I emailed FEMA and asked them if the FEMA camps and coffins were to round up and gas or otherwise mistreat Americans, and so far have not received a response.

I did not know about the boxcars, perhaps I need to enquire again.

One would think that they could at least have taken the time to answer a simple email even if only with a polite "you are nuts" sort of official statement. In fact, I was hoping for one of those.

Lol.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

Thanks for the AUTOMAX pics. Those are the ones I wanted to see. I could not find them in my searches.
Now I hope everyone will realize these are NOT prison transport railcars.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Maybe there are some sick sado-masochistic people at FEMA
A lot of them !
And they ordered all those boxcars for "personal use"
hahahha

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
from the comments on the page you linked---should have read their comments

pimpinturtle.com...

kenny wrote:
i used to work for toyota motor manufacturing of north america. these are not prisoner cars. they are train cars used for transporting new vehicles from the factories to where ever they are going. the so called shackles are not shackles at all. they are chains with "eye rings" on them used to secure the vehicles. besides if the government is doing what you are accusing them of they wouldn't be stupid enough to leave them out where anyone can see them. they have kept ufo's under cover for years, you think they can't keep a few train cars secret. let's get real.

besides that ,,,, where is all the other infrastructure that would be needed up to the point of needing these cars...

where's the 20,000 box trucks with chains and shackles needed to get you to the train yard,, then to the camp?????

besides,,, with todays technology,,, and the zip tie cuffs police use----why would they be using an antiquated chain--shackle system?????

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
OK, i don't see big deal here.
First thing comes to my mind besides cars, and other type of vehicles would be;
livestock
Cows and pigs and other animals.

Humans?
I don't believe so at all.
But It won't bother me if you do.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You can clearly tell this is an automobile transport car, the middle is even contained so if a car leaked the spill would be contained, this whole idea is fearmongering and should be blocked from ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Can we all finally agree now that this kind of bovine excrement is just that, excrement?

Also, I'd like to call upon the mods to lock this thread and declare it an official hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129
Ok, I only had a few mins but came up with these:

This is the picture of the supposed FEMA shackled boxcars from the original link from the OP.

These 2 pictures are of an AMTRAK Auto Train...boxcars specifically for transportation of vehicles.

This is an automobile transport boxcar from the Ford Plant in Georgia

And a closeup of the inside of one

The "shackled boxcars" look pretty darn similar to the vehicle transport boxcars. I can almost see how one might think there are shackles inside from the last picture posted but alas...they are only for cars.

Perhaps people are seeing them abandoned or in odd rural places because there are not as many cars to be transported these days...

Michelle

edit to add info

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Michelle129]

Who would order 102,000 boxcars for cars when the automotive market in the US is collapsing? Doesn't make sense, does it?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
102 thousand box cars

nominal lengh 10m / car

requires 1020 KM [ thats 637 miles ] of track to sit on

and not one " patriot " with a camera can find them

if these " patriots " cannot find such a large pool of rolling stock - are they fit to be left unsupervised ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Alright guys I'm gonna make this really easy and clear for you. The auto companies are failing all the while the FED now has the status quo when it comes to control over these companies because of the loans they have just given them. So basically, the FED technically owns a certain percentage if not majority in the big 3. Therefore that would also give them access to the car transport box cars for those companies. This would basically get added to the amount of boxcars they already have or "dont" have.

And by the way, they best place to hide something....is in plain sight. You all should realize that now, they have been doing it forever. Yet were the only ones that pick up on what is actually going on. Everybody elese are idiots who think the FED and big brother are our...friends.

You see....SIMPLE!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129
Ok, I only had a few mins but came up with these:

This is the picture of the supposed FEMA shackled boxcars from the original link from the OP.

These 2 pictures are of an AMTRAK Auto Train...boxcars specifically for transportation of vehicles.

This is an automobile transport boxcar from the Ford Plant in Georgia

And a closeup of the inside of one

The "shackled boxcars" look pretty darn similar to the vehicle transport boxcars. I can almost see how one might think there are shackles inside from the last picture posted but alas...they are only for cars.

Perhaps people are seeing them abandoned or in odd rural places because there are not as many cars to be transported these days...

Michelle

edit to add info

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Michelle129]

Michelle, thanks for all the pics.

It's amazing that some people still believe these car carriers to be prisoner box cars.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Who would order 102,000 boxcars for cars when the automotive market in the US is collapsing? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Uhm... yes it does make sense for Toyota, Honda, etc. Not for Ford GM etc.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Mdv2

Uhm... yes it does make sense for Toyota, Honda, etc. Not for Ford GM etc.

You do know that Toyota sales slid 37%, Honda 25%, Nissan 31% last month while GM's and Ford's sales respectively 32 and 31%, don't you?

I've done my internship recently within an European subsidiary of GM, but these facts are available to everyone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join