It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must watch Video- Hamas using children as human shields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You're really bringing up some great points. There are many ways that different kind of media can "teach" children. Doom and Counter Strike may be a reason for children's use of violence. Yet, as this is about ME controlled media, there are not many choices to pic from.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What a load of crap this video is, if you look on the body language in first scene you can clearly see the one "terrorist" are waveing his hand to the kid to get out of the way. i do not know how much you know of body linguistic but this scene has nothing to do with a shield.

Second scene again you see a "terrorist" dragging a kid over to the other kid crowd to get him out of fire and into a safe space, ohh yeah how do i know that? because all the other children are covering their heads behind obstacles from bullets etc etc.

Funny thing is why is there now sound at all on these clips? ohhh because then we would have heard the bullets richocheting around the area which we see.

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps.

Sometimes I wish there was an AntiFlag option on ATS. Or a Propeganda flag...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Thanks. But still doesn't excuse the killer bunny eating Jews. And he replaced a bee that "died" because the "evil Jews' wouldn't let it cross the border for "medical supplies". More likely it died because the person who played it blew himself up after crossing the border to kill Jews.

The last part you will maby never find out. I do believe it's important not to return that hatred. I consider the interest i have in this, as a try to understand people better. As i was never in Gaza, only thing left is the media. The international and of course here from Denmark.
There is no excuse for anything evil, sure but there isn't any excuse of not trying to understand. Of course, to understand does not mean that everything should be acceptable either way...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks to TV

I have learnt more about American history and less about my own.

I have learnt that the guy will always win over the girl.

The nerd will get his revenge.

the underdog will always win

The US will always come to the rescue of the planet by finding the only weakness in the alien technology.

I also learnt that it’s OK for Batman to do illegal tracking of people in order to find the bad guy.

When people from all around the world where asked who they are, every one gave their name
except for one, and that was America, they would answer "I'm an American"

when watching US talk shows and someone in the audience is asked where they are from, they
reply the name of the town and state and everyone applauds like it was such an achievement to have been born there.

so please don't think that school kids marching in a video is normal practice, for all we know it could be just doing a remembrance day memorial just as US kids give plays about the founding fathers for rememberence day.
and seeing children dressed as what we would describe as terrorists is just the same as
your average soldier dressing his own child in his over sized combat outfit or dressing up your little darling as a vampire or a devil for Halloween, does that make you a Satanist?

what we all have to do is turn the TV off a little longer everyday and start to respect each others point of view, we may not agree, but unless we go in with an open mind, we will only come out with a narrow view.

ME children are no different than our own, if we teach them love, they will give love, if we teach violence, they will be violent,

I will also mention I am not anti American, I have many American friends. just because I do not like the politics of a country does not mean I do not like the people.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

ME children are no different until Hamas gets them. Watch the first video flymetothemoon posted. Absolutely horrifying what they do to children.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

True, most likely we never will know what really happpened to the bee character. Maybe Hamas thought the rabbit would be cuter? Attract the kids better?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join