It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must watch Video- Hamas using children as human shields

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I saw the video. What the hell? Why hasn't the U.N requested to the Palestinians, so that they stop useing the young as bait. I wonder why nowadays that the Hamas is looking like *poo* infront of the International World. A star and flag for the O'P...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Test, test, see if I can post with out losing my head. Anyways, amazing no? Proof of what Hamas does too the Palestinians and people ignore it! Why won't the Palestinians throw out Hamas? No Hamas, no IDF attacking. Look at the West Bank for proof of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes this should not be ignored.
What is this ? The wolf watching the sheeps ?

Children of Hamas

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23

www.youtube.com...

This title and video are very misleading, the first bit looks like a couple of guys moving a kid out the way and the second looks like there might be shots going of so a man drags him out of the way to safety.
Plus there is no sound or context as to when it was made.

Could be more propaganda?

i might be wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Wow, I almost cried watching that. Those poor children. It isn't their fault. Hamas has brain washed them from birth!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Palestinians had their country stolen from them by the West and then given to the Jews. That was 60 years ago. They have been at war 60 years fighting an illegal occupation force. You expect this kind of thing under these circumstances. Context people!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Wow, I almost cried watching that. Those poor children. It isn't their fault. Hamas has brain washed them from birth!

I almost cried after that second part too. . . that guy dragging that poor kid to safety... damn near heroic. But I suppose one could make anything out of 16 seconds of grainy video. Its true that a picture says a thousand words..... but usually people make up the words and we humans usually have an agenda. This thread is an epic FAIL because it shows nothing.... absolutely nothing other than a kid being pushed around and another being dragged, no Israeli troops are shown shooting at them or explosions.

It does show that the propaganda machine is very bad with Windows Movie Maker.... they need someone that has editing skills.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Yes that's the point. It ain't their fault if the adults only learn them to hate. I really would wish that some day they will have a free choice of what they consider as right or wrong, instead of living out the hatred of the adults. The adults they should trust, are turning them into robots.

Hamas brainwash kids with cartoon characters to be terrorist

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

Wrong video. I was replying too the one where it shows Hamas training children to be killers and die. Absolutely horrible. I still don't get why the Palestinians don't just throw them out.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He's obviously dragging the kid to safety. It's funny how people with an agenda use propaganda like this. It's not even very good propaganda at that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

OMG! Hamas wants killer bunnies too eat Jews? Wow, that's freaky! And they teach this too children! It will never get better if this is done too children.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

My apologies then, I misunderstood. I would have to agree with you, how someone can use children for these kinds of things is beyond me.

My father and I were watching this scary movie the other day, and they were using this kid maybe 6 or 7 years old and the scene wasn't very scary but it was disgusting and I asked my dad: "How could anyone let their kid come out in a movie like this?" He smiled and said "Children are innocent, adults are corrupted by power, money, and greed... that in itself is the 'why'. "

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hamas fire rockets on Israel from a school yard!
Trying to trick Israel into bombing the school.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes. And check this one out.lol.

Hamas Bunny Threatens to Kill Danes over Muhammad Cartoons

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So they just aren't using the bunny against the Jews but any one? Why hasn't the UN gotten this show canceled? If the Jews had a cartoon duck talking about the same thing, just about Palestinians, you know the UN would have stepped in.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
brainwashed..used.. Arent we all.

Not to sound cruel but seriously. For thousands of years, it was commonplace that cities and towns war and take each other over.

And people sadly get killed.

And yes i argue against it all as weak and cowardace ignorance.

But im guessing that at the core, they are all tired of the fighting and death of children and loved ones.

Were all human, and the external world drives us away form that reality because it is materialistic.

Isreal and palestine are weak cowards fighting a godless war.

Grow up both of you

-From God and sons.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
how was this guy raised?

you would think he knew better, and then to have another video released.

or how about video games?
Battlefield 2 4 different forces. US, ME, Chinese and Euro forces, the US doesn't fight the Euro forces.

some children learn these things in shool, mainly schools funded by fundementalists.
Others learn it from online games while the parents are to busy to care what their kids are up too.
Rich kids are learning to steal cars in online games and out run cops and hit pedestrians , "Oh it's just a game what is the harm?" is what you hear all the time.
from the sunday times

Army lures recruits with virtual reality war game

www.timesonline.co.uk...

yes the way we bring up our children is important, how many mind numbing hours are kids sitting in front of the TV watching mind numbing crap only to hear them repeat what it is that they just heard?
sometimes if parents watched these so called innocent kids cartoons they would be appalled by the underlying message in most.

I will give you a clue, the Western world is never the bad guy in any of the cartoons.
explosions are great to see, and people come back to life after being blown up.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com
You can read about what did happen to the TV station. Of course according to the source.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thanks. But still doesn't excuse the killer bunny eating Jews. And he replaced a bee that "died" because the "evil Jews' wouldn't let it cross the border for "medical supplies". More likely it died because the person who played it blew himself up after crossing the border to kill Jews.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join