It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Out Bush's War in Gaza????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We have endured many embarrassing and ultimately humbling scenarios throughout our presidents of the past, now we live in an era of self complicated destruction and abomination of the ridicules of the whole world.
As an American, I am proud by nature, but the events of the Israeli- Gaza conflict , our commander and soon to be "Ex" chief will be put on the world stage as a "Crimes of War" monger, just as the president of Israel, he will have to come to grips with the fact that there is going to be more coming.
Though I do side with the fact that giving Israel the weapons and becoming their allies might of been the biggest mistake a US President has ever made is to "NOT" voice his opinion on the basis of most Americans insight to this.
It has been also mentioned that the UK and the US was in cahoots with this event to drag the Iranians into it as to fire up emeotions and commence the war with Iran as well?

So, "Should George W. Bush Jr. fry for these crimes of war?" or "Should we back him for not taking faster and more evasive actions against the attacks in Gaza?"

People are already talking about how the UN was influenced and kept undecided by the US interactions with this event, now we are all being judge in those same eye's of ridicule.
Your call.

It may well be that in denouncing "Israel's" attack on Gaza one, in an important way, unwittingly does a disservice to the cause of holding the Bush Administration accountable for its crimes.

www.commondreams.org...

And with Barrack taking office, there has been rumor that he is also to blame for his lack of insight of the situation, now, "Should that be acceptable as well?"

"What a World we have created for a 'Reality' of the worst kind.."

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 123131p://1374 by Allred5923]

[edit on 013131p://5474 by Allred5923]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Absolutely mind numbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm surprised that it took this long for someone to actually try to pin this BS on Bush.
America's relationship with Israel goes way back to before Bush. POTUS after POTUS has been dealing with this mess and Obama will be no different.

The US will never solve this problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Heh...

The US doesn't have to 'solve' the problem. We need to stop funding Israel, and the problem will solve itself. Billions of dollars of American taxpayer money are spent annually, for the sole purpose of insuring the survival of a small, belicose nation with no real means of self-sufficiency. That's insane...

It's not a religious issue, it's political. Some of the biggest protests against occupation arise out of the Jewish community, in Israel and around the world. Jews, like all other people, see the horror taking place in occupied Palestine as an affront to human dignity and international law.

The hypocrisy of it all is stunning. For the descendants of holocaust survivors to perpetrate their own war crimes, to set up their own camps, to sterilize and neutralize and torture in the name of national security..it boggles the mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Absolutely mind numbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm surprised that it took this long for someone to actually try to pin this BS on Bush.
America's relationship with Israel goes way back to before Bush. POTUS after POTUS has been dealing with this mess and Obama will be no different.
The US will never solve this problem.

I side with your thoughts "Absolutely" and also agree there is no other thing that can be done other than "Get the hell out of this situation with no Allie acceptances, just nuclear arms agreement of them being dismantled and discarded the sciences and paper trail behind them!!" (Ancient Alexanderia all over again, who knows, may be why they actually burnt it to the ground?)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So why label this "Bush's" war on Gaza? I didn't see him giving any orders to open fire or have yet to see him in a photo firing a weapon at the Palestinians.

You do realize that the U.S.'s alliance with Israel goes back before Bush, don't you?

This thread is nothing but political baiting for your hatred against Bush and you're using the current Gaza crisis to fuel it. You should be ashamed of yourself and the mods should lock this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

The hypocrisy of it all is stunning. For the descendants of holocaust survivors to perpetrate their own war crimes, to set up their own camps, to sterilize and neutralize and torture in the name of national security..it boggles the mind.

It was a wavering thought in the back of my mind for justification explanations of this event being acceptable by the Jewish cronies, and I too think it is mind boggling and unacceptable by the means and the mode.
You would think that a civilian of the WWII holocaust and their descendants that had survived would be on the vanguard of supporting the "Humanitarian" sides other than trying to quantifying them.

Do you guy's out there believe that the charges of "War Crimes" against Bush will lead to a larger stage of scrutiny?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

So why label this "Bush's" war on Gaza? I didn't see him giving any orders to open fire or have yet to see him in a photo firing a weapon at the Palestinians.

Forgot to add the ? in the title. "My bad."

You do realize that the U.S.'s alliance with Israel goes back before Bush, don't you?

Of course I do, as far as I can remember, Israel had became facto Allie after WWI. Not positive, let me go check.. brb...Yep! 1917 November 2nd.

hnn.us...

This thread is nothing but political baiting for your hatred against Bush and you're using the current Gaza crisis to fuel it. You should be ashamed of yourself and the mods should lock this thread.

It is not, you whiners always got the insight "Don't you?" I had a thread about a video of Obama that was closed from people (Whiner) like you. It is an insight of what the possibilities of the future holds , both for Mr. Bush and the President elects positions and views of the world once he steps into office.

as for your question of "How is Bush involved?" The US has been tying up the UN with this issue while people were dieing at the mercy of Israel, with arms we had contributed to them , in the past Israel had been very good about flexing muscle, but for this occasion, they drug the US leadership into the stage of judgement. "DUH."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
With the mention of the facts of "I forgot a (?) for my thread" I hope there is no more confusion of myself being a "BUSH HATER" or anything remotely close to it.
This is our reality folks, made a mistake and don't need to be heckled into defensive explanations.
If this scenario does present itself, our current (Soon to be previous) commander and chief stands to be trialed and accused, which would affect the worlds eye of the USA once again. They are already saying that the act of not reacting to this situation sooner has dubbed the name of "Bush Hitler" already, that is not my doing, it is our public, the planet as a whole, that are making those calls.

So, back to topic of question, "Do you here think that Bush is either up to his neck in sh**, or is it a propaganda attempt to give America a "Black eye" once again?"

As a point of facts, we have suffered a few in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Another updated situation of how our President is interfering in the actual stopping of the bombing and ultimate end to the cease fire anticipations:

The two previous UN draft resolutions seeking an end to the violence in the region had been blocked by Washington as well. The United States has so far vetoed over 40 anti-Israel resolutions at the UN.

In a weekly radio address on Saturday, US President George W. Bush supported the Israeli decision to reject a forty-eight-hour ceasefire to allow humanitarian aid to enter the besieged strip.

"Another one-way cease-fire that leads to rocket attacks on Israel is not acceptable. And promises from Hamas will not suffice," said the outgoing US president.

The United Nations has reported that nearly fifty percent of those killed in Israeli strikes across the Gaza Strip are women and children.

www.presstv.ir...

What is one suppose to think of such actions? I don't get it, and I doubt any right minded person would.
The distant horizons of us as a species looks Grimm and insecure as a "Humanitarian origins".

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Uh, yeah. What you posted in no way qualifies this conflict as "Bush's Gaza War".

And as for Bush rejecting the 48-hour truce that you pointed out, there's a reason why.

"I know people are saying: let's have a ceasefire. (Those are) noble ambitions. But any ceasefire must have the conditions in it so that Hamas does not use Gaza as a place from which to launch rockets."

www.google.com...

But let's also not forget that the Palestinian people themselves are the ones who elected Hamas into leadership there in the first place. They could have elected leadership that didn't have grand dreams of burning Isreal to the ground, but no - they elected Hamas. And Hamas spent money on rockets instead of infrastructure. And then they used those rockets for TWO freaking years.

You say I'm whining, sir? Look at the title of your post. Look at the content of your posts in this thread and then go ahead and tell me that again. Scholars refer to that as hypocrasy.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess this kind of points a direction of involvement, WE are the US, are we not?

The United States has so far vetoed over 40 anti-Israel resolutions at the UN.

And this:

The president, whose speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) was interrupted 67 times by applause and chants of "Four more years," delivered mild criticism of Israel's actions in Gaza. "The unfolding violence in the Gaza Strip is troubling and underscores the need for all parties to seize every opportunity for peace," he said.

www.washingtonpost.com...

And this contributes to his undying for Israel more than his own countries people of disaster and mayhem:

"In how many arenas can the administration act simultaneously? Will Katrina guzzle all the resources, both financial and political, and will the other issues be neglected for a while? Are Iraq and Katrina all there is? Will there be any time and energy left for us? Israelis and others are asking this. "

journalism.berkeley.edu...

I could go back to Bush's first seating in office, but it would take to long to do that. If you are a "Bush Sympathiser" then be one, I was posting this to show that there was "Possibilities" he had put the US's civilian responses on the back burner once again. He has been a "Cronies" with the Israelis since he hit the Oval Offices floor, and as of today, he apparently realizes that there is no gain in maintaining any affiliation with the recognized facto that was in place before he had got to the office, which I had supplied above in your other "Boo-Hoo" post.

I didn't say he had "Literally" shot the Palestinians himself, but he (WE) the USA sure played a big part in the massacre of innocent people of teh Gaza Strip, "Didn't we?",
Now , "Please move on!!!"

new topics

top topics

join