It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should all officially denounce both the Israelis and the Palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They are the worlds oldest children. They point fingers and cry "but he started it"!!! They act like 2000 year old children, i am done with choosing sides and who has been wronged more throughout history. We are in 2009 grow up and solve your problems like civilized adults. Both sides are very wrong. Both sides need to be officially denounced by the international community! War and violence will never ever help this situation! Diplomacy, talks and PEACE & LOVE and an end to finger pointing!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok

I officially denounce Both govts

their actions are abhorrable

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I agree. I've long said that both sides are to blame for this mess, and that it's the worst sort of childishness. They need to grow up, figure it out. It's not as if they're the only area in the world that has multiple ethnicities. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
how would we go about putting together a global petition?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a few days back ... can't remember where or when ... but a few days ago on here I said that we should have a million-person march on Washington and demand that the entire world butt-out of the Israel/Gaza thing and let them hammer the snot out of each other once and for all. Whoever dies gets the Darwin Award. Whoever ends up alive will be smarter (hopefully) and will knock off the crap.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i'll happily denounce both sides, bunch of evil war mongering chocolate starfish.

how about a million man march to demand a halt to hostilities? really think any of the real protagonists would get the snot hammered out of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
maybe they read my thread lol but i hear that the israelis and hamas have agreed to peace talks. lets hope they can end the nonsense!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I agree denouncing both of them .

Israel _javascript:icon('
') _javascript:icon('
')
Hamas _javascript:icon('
') _javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Lostinthedarkness]

new topics

top topics