It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. DISTRICT COURT, Hollister vs. Barry Soetoro & Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The complaint dated Dec. 29, 2008 details the facts of the case. Very interesting and a good summary of all applicable case law associated with this whole mess.

Complaint

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

i cant get the link to work sorry

mind giving us a run down on whats in it?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'll give you a hint:

19. Soetoro’s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, has repeatedly stated Soetoro was born in Kenya and she was present in the hospital during his birth.

Anyone seen or heard this tape yet?

Moreover, even if this document purported to be Soetoro’s Certification of Live Birth was an accurate document, it still could not prove “natural born” U.S. citizenship status. The Hawaii Department of Health issues a Certification of Live Birth to births that occurred abroad in foreign countries as well as births that occurred at home and not in a hospital.

Perhaps this guy should read some here at ATS. I believe this theory was officially debunked also.

23. A Certification of Live Birth is not sufficient evidence to prove one is in fact a “natural born” U.S. citizen.

If, at birth, you are a citizen, doesn't that make you a natural-born citizen? That's what Obama's COLB proves, doesn't it? That he was born in Hawaii, making him a citizen at birth.

And it goes on:

24. Additionally, Dr. Fukino, Director of the Hawaiian Department of Health released a press release stating she saw Soetoro’s “vault” version birth certificate in a file. Although, Dr. Fukino does not claim Soetoro was born in Hawaii or the U.S. for that matter, she does confirm the “vault” version birth certificate exists. Once again, Soetoro refuses to release access to this “vault” version birth certificate that if it were legitimate, would show doctors signatures, city, state and country of birth, and of course would solve the issue of where he was in fact born.

Again, we've been over that. She could not release the BC, even if she wanted to, or discuss anything that is on it. She did however say that the rumors that he wasn't born there are ridiculous.

25. It appears that Soetoro became an Indonesian citizen. When Soetoro was approximately four (4) years old his parents divorced and thereafter, Soetoro’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Evidence points to the fact that Lolo Soetoro either signed a government form legally “acknowledging” Soetoro as 9 his son or “adopted” Soetoro, either of which changed any citizenship status Soetoro had to a “natural” citizen of Indonesia.

Throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks. "By the way, if Kenya turns out to be false, will this work?!?"

It's the same thing. I think the only difference is he is trying to use his service in the military as legal standing to show harm.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Clever title ...

I wonder how many people - especially Obama supporters - even know this thread is about their guy?

They're probably all wondering who is this Soetoro person, and why is this Breaking Political News?

Kind of

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

i cant get the link to work sorry

mind giving us a run down on whats in it?

It's the official court document and is long so I'll try to get the link to work instead. The whole purpose of the thread was to give the complaint itself. It takes a minute to load.

Complaint

Irish Mick - yes I agree with you that "he is trying to use his service in the military as legal standing to show harm." and I think it might work!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Go here for news on the lawsuits, the MSM has neglected this far too long.

marchreport.com

this link is directly to certifi-gate which is a compilation of all the stories on certifi-gate.

marchreport.com...

Hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

"19. Soetoro’s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, has repeatedly stated Soetoro was born in Kenya and she was present in the hospital during his birth."

It is not a video it is a recording and yes I have heard it. I do believe it's on obamacrimes.com or under the certifi-gate page on the marchreport.com

"Moreover, even if this document purported to be Soetoro’s Certification of Live Birth was an accurate document, it still could not prove “natural born” U.S. citizenship status. The Hawaii Department of Health issues a Certification of Live Birth to births that occurred abroad in foreign countries as well as births that occurred at home and not in a hospital."

It's not enough to prove he is a natural born because it's blatantly a fake and even if it wasn't at the time those were given to children born abroad.

"Perhaps this guy should read some here at ATS. I believe this theory was officially debunked also."

sorry to debunk your debunk

"Again, we've been over that. She could not release the BC, even if she wanted to, or discuss anything that is on it. She did however say that the rumors that he wasn't born there are ridiculous"

If you could give us the link for that statement where she says it's ridiculous?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Can someone tell me, without equivocation, whose responsibility it is to verify a presidential candidate's "natural born" citizen status? Is it any single person's responsibility? Is this even a good question? The reason I ask is that although I have been following this drama for months now on numerous websites, I have yet to read a cogent, unequivocal descripion of who is responsible. Can anyone tell me? Does anyone really know?_javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

join