It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up rise in great concern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why are you having such concern for when time (rather the current age/era) is up?

Insight:

The world can not end, but your condition can become worse which can only mean your "Play Time (current age) In Sinister Doings" is up.

And end in age means no end in world. It also indeed means no end in time in basic either. No, just an end in a sinister age (era, semester, and the alike in sinister stuff).

Prepare for the "Rock outside reach of Age." Say true-bye at: "Old 2009 and Hence" in age information as you once knew it!

What living and minding and nerve sensing conditions do you want to be in after the current sinister age is up?

When I say "sinister" it means any negative one with both knowledge and wisedom behind their ignornance they like artificially running with anyway for their self-hurt sake in outcome under no longer delay.

I know the exact hour the sinister age is up. But I will rather get the sinister amongst running all round double for it. Like why will anyone even want to know when it is something they can't stop anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Scared?

Clue: Glue.

"Accepting off your co a+, clearing your throwt"--Makaveli

"Be fore -you see -you in jail, -you will see -you in hell."--Makaveli

^^See not all these great buildings (structures)?

join