It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblicly speaking, what is beyond the Israeli invasion of Gaza?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is directed to Bible-Believers! If you don't believe in the Bible and the prophecies which have been coming to fruition for thousands of years this wouldn't interest you anyway.

One part of prophecy which has really intriqued me is that Israel will sign a 7-year peace treaty, which will in effect quell their ability to act out as they have just done with this Gaza invasion. I do think this invasion was a major major move that will get worse before it gets better. Is this the event that will get Israel in so much hot water, as though they haven't always been in hot water, but is this the time that the antichrist will see his opportunity to step in and bring a false peace?

According to the Bible, Israel will go down to make a deal with a coming prince, a prince who is not the true Messiah but a false one. Yes "many" in the Judeo-Christian family of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will go to the table of the coming prince of darkness and make covenant with this apparent global mega-dealer. This is an awful truth but God always warns His covenant people of things to come. The initial ploy of this false prince is to present himself as a global peacemaker and power broker. He will apparently sell the deal as a temporary borrowing of power from the kings and national rulers, especially of the G-7 nations. He will probably say that this 7 year sovereignty sharing treaty with the western nations is just an "emergency measure" to be taken just temporarily until the Utopian vision of a New World Order can be firmly established. This future great world leader will assume power by means of a sovereignty sharing treaty with Israel and the G-7/G-8 nations. This prince who is to come may even promise to hand back the political power to the rulers of the nations at the end of the 7 years. But during that time he will reveal himself to be a false messiah. He will be the coming prince of darkness prophesied to come in the apocalyptic passages of the Holy Scriptures.

I'd like to know what others are thinking right now. I know there have been other times when things seemed to be getting "ripe" but is this not even more alarming than many other events?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Good thread!

I have been thinking about it lately as well.
Also, the UN re-Creating Israel in 1948.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wonder if it ever entered in the minds of skeptics...

"why all the fuss over a strip of desert and rocks? Its certainly not Vegas or Orlando....doesn't it seems out of balance the the whole world would have to take sides here? Where does all the emotion come from?"

Could it be there are greater forces, say DESTINY at play here? ummm?

In humility...I 'watch and pray'...for the 'peace of Jerusalem.'

OT

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Could you please list the biblical passages that say what your saying?

Thank you, ltru

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Bombeni

Thank you, ltru

Ask and you shall receive.

Daniel 9:27 (New International Version)
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' [a] In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

If you are really serious and want to understand this scripture I can recommend an awesome website that imo is the most well-written site on the subject, as well as many other prophecy studies.

This would be a good intro to read first:
endtimepilgrim.org...

Then on to this, which is a little complicated, but very fascinating

endtimepilgrim.org...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
I wonder if it ever entered in the minds of skeptics...

"why all the fuss over a strip of desert and rocks? Its certainly not Vegas or Orlando....doesn't it seems out of balance the the whole world would have to take sides here? Where does all the emotion come from?"

Could it be there are greater forces, say DESTINY at play here? ummm?

In humility...I 'watch and pray'...for the 'peace of Jerusalem.'

OT

Hopefully it is entering their minds at a rapid rate. When Israel signs on to a peace treaty maybe that will be the clincher for them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Could you please post Bible Verses and Books for your line of thinking. I do not know where in the Bible you are getting your information from, like 7 year deal and sign a deal with a prince and such???

I know the TV preachers say this nonsense but you didn't say TV preachers in your post you said the Bible Says, so if you wouldn't mind places the Bible Verses that say that in here for me I would love to respond to your post...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just a few posts ago, I listed scripture, and a website to completely explain the 7-year peace treaty prophecy, the website supports everything with scripture. I thought that anyone who had even slight knowledge of Biblical prophecy had heard of the peace treaty prophecy, but hey it's never too late to learn.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I would have to say the "fuss" is the political orientation to everything.

Anything, to do with that side of the world has to pass through that strip of land in order for business.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm sorry Bombeni, I just caught that. Thanks

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It would seem that this invasion was 'as if' to fulfill or kick start these 'scripted' events. (yawn) I'm more concerned with the natrual disasters that may just be cyclical and meant to coincide with each other like clockwork. Using 2012/2013 seems to be indicated.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
It would seem that this invasion was 'as if' to fulfill or kick start these 'scripted' events. (yawn) I'm more concerned with the natrual disasters that may just be cyclical and meant to coincide with each other like clockwork. Using 2012/2013 seems to be indicated.

If you are trying to say Israel invaded Gaza to validate prophecy, please note the prophecy in question is in the New Testament. Jews don't prescribe to the NT.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Bombeni

Thank you, ltru

Ask and you shall receive.

Daniel 9:27 (New International Version)
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' [a] In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

I have a few questions for you.

Do you know covenant means "to make a compact by passing between two pieces of flesh"?

Physically, an end to sacrifice and offering was done at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

Jesus image put an end to sacrifice and offering in the people's minds telling them he is the sacrifice and payment for sin, so people, to their own conscience practices accept what they believe to be salvation. The wood yoke was removed from their neck only to have an Iron yoke added.

So many Christians, including myself are caught in this and will be wiped away thinking they are in the right. It is only when the spirit comes upon you and turns your world upside down that you will see this and I pray that does not happen to any of you. It's a tribulation, you've never encountered before and if people think they got their bases covered by just confessing a name...I pray you see the light.

God is Spirit AND Truth, not just spirit(confessing). Paul could not say it boldly enough for people to get it. The kingdom of heaven is INSIDE of you...don't find out the hard way by sending her away....don't contend with the truth that is plainly before all of our eyes "since the beginning of the world". He is before you daily, but you do not behold him...he's not what you think he looks like...he has no form to be desired. He rides the clouds of his saints, the meek inherit the earth, the betrayer is never mentioned again..."I never knew you"....Come to know the Meek one, not the General of War. Meet him as a child, not as a blood thirsty avenger...we will all be sorry...."not knowing what we do".

Please re-think

All my prayers are with you guys.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I appreciate your prayers, I am not really sure what you are getting at though. I just wanted to talk about prophecy and how this recent Israel/Gaza situation might play out. I have no opinion either way about animal sacrifice, if that is what you mean. However the Jews will have to use animal sacrifice when they rebuild their temple, they must have the ashes of a red heifer in order to purify themselves. I'm not for or against it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe not publicly. Besides, if there's a way to flush those out who think they're the ones, than this may be it.

Some Muslims seem to think they are. Time will tell who's really doing what intentionally in the name of god or whatever. Besides, elite Jews and or their secret societies may actually know the ultimate secret behind some of these alleged stories or myths.

I do believe there's a supernatural aspect, but the true source is still a mystery. (wasn't that the harlot?)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I love when people post the English definitions of words as if to try to interpret Scripture differently. It wasn't written in English. If you post different meanings of the original words that portion of Scripture was written in then we can discuss alternate possible interpretations.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi Bombeni

I posted this on a thread when this first started ..
Here is what I posted ..

I believe the Palestinians days are numbered and they will cease to be a peoples (at least in Israel) Israel will get her borders back (which she seems to be working on now ) ....

Amo 1:7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:
Zep 2:4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
Zec 9:5 Ashkelon shall see [it], and fear; Gaza also [shall see it], and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.

Read all of
Amos
www.blueletterbible.org...
Zephenia .

All of the below links talks about the same thing (Cross Referencing scriptures)
Jeremiah 25 and
Jeremiah 47
Ezek 25

Concerning the Damascus scriptures
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(Damascus has never been destroyed so this is something that has not yet come true ) ..........

There is trouble for Egypt at some point too
Eze 32:15 When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein, then shall they know that I [am] the LORD.

And Lebanon ...
And several other countrys ..

I would like to add ..that scripture says he (Antichrist) will CONFIRM a Covenant with Israel ...Which says to me it will be a covenant that may have already existed ....(possibly) ....I had a dream not too long ago that there will be an ADD On to the OSLO Peace Accords ....It will be called Oslo 3 .(not sure if it is true but you never know) ..........

I am with you ..I believe this is the kick start to a major conflict which could get the whole world involved ..I am of the opinion though that the Gog war of Ezek will happen first ...and then they will sign a peace deal after that .
I get this from reading about them burning weapons for seven years
Eze 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Not saying this is fact ..just my theory ....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Hi Simplynoone, good points, I have been reading a bit of what you mentioned; hmm interesting point that antichrist may reconfirm, that is something that could be slide by us easier.

Israel in major conflict really gets my attention. What is the opposite of war? Peace. And if you think about it, when there is peace in the middle east, there will be peace in the whole world.

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." 1 Thessalonians 5:3

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

I appreciate your prayers, I am not really sure what you are getting at though. I just wanted to talk about prophecy and how this recent Israel/Gaza situation might play out. I have no opinion either way about animal sacrifice, if that is what you mean. However the Jews will have to use animal sacrifice when they rebuild their temple, they must have the ashes of a red heifer in order to purify themselves. I'm not for or against it.

I'm saying prophecy is not about a country named Israel, it's about people who deny Yisrael (He will rule as God), the strength of God.

Drink a red bull, it gives you wings. That Heifer has been on the alter a while now in the building not made with hands.

LOVE To all

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

I love when people post the English definitions of words as if to try to interpret Scripture differently. It wasn't written in English. If you post different meanings of the original words that portion of Scripture was written in then we can discuss alternate possible interpretations.

Forgive me friend, I am confused by your statement. I post the original meaning and you believe it is "different" then the original? Could you clarify for me what your are saying? I should of copied and pasted, but I know it by heart...sorry about that. The definition is below. I was speaking of Covenant.

Satan used scripture when tempting Jesus, only he used it very "loosely". This is why Paul warned against "personal" interpretation. It is to all men scripture is given, but to the original language that it is sealed in to be understood properly. Don't unseal the language, don't understand.

Meaning of Covenant:
H1285 briyth ber-eeth'
from H1262 (in the sense of cutting (like H1254));
a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh):--
confederacy, (con-)feder(-ate), covenant, league.

Word above should be ringing lights...say it to understand what covenant means...Birth

Gods word is not open to interpretation and this is a grave error that people make in studying. Satan has actually convinced people that, "God would not allow for man to alter the words of his inspired men". I've even heard people say it is "new age" to use the original scripts or "Gnostic"...Such a strong delusion. God allowed for his own son to die, but men are not allowed to loosely transcribe scripture....Is it raining, why did I just see a big boat go by my door?

Do people like to listen to a song they know, sung in a different language? It's ok, but not the original. Did you like Shakira in English or Spanish? I like English, but that is what I speak. I don't think it sounds as flowing in Spanish, but I am not Hispanic nor speak much Spanish.

I would expect someone that speaks Spanish as their first language to like the Spanish version...."whatever, where ever, when ever our hearts together". The other version might as well be taco, taco, taco to me because I can't relate, not because I don't like Spanish, but I don't understand it.

Same with the bible.

King James deported us to "Babylon" in 1611 and our 400 years is just about up.

Love to all

[edit on 7-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join