It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of orb-like object during Gaza report/foxnews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
this is a follow-up to my previous post about a large orb or 'glowing bubble person'- i uploaded the video best i could (sorry about the watermark- doesnt affect where orbs are)- last night i showed this to someone who says it looks like it could be a soldier carrying a large round clear shield (??)- i dont know if that is something that exists or not- maybe it is some weapon technology i am not aware of- one 'orb' goes across the screen and there is a second smaller orb/person (above watermark/left of center screen) that kind of ducks down at the end of the footage- it is taped twice and then in slow motion. again, sorry for the poor quality- on my tv it is unbelievable!
i posted on vimeo and youtube- if using youtube make sure you watch it in high quality only -
www.vimeo.com...
www.youtube.com...
i also tried to embed it here, but not sure if i did i right
v=bpBYH4mLrhg

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's actually been discussed and looks exactly like a weather balloon.
I posted an image on this thread that looks very similar. Good find though, I was stumped when I first saw it.

Existing thread

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
thanx for pointing out that thread for me--- i must have missed it- and boy i am sorry i spent so much time trying to learn how to convert dvd footage into video-- the one you posted looks great! i guess you live and learn

new topics

join