It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel forever!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I can't believe this.

People, who live in peace and safety every minute of the day (YOU), and many of you defend TERRORISM. Haha.

Should we be reminded that the Palestinians elected Hamas to govern them?

www.washingtonpost.com...

They elected Hamas, a group of people who they KNEW were bloodthirsty terrorists. Doesn't this equate with the fact they had to know that by electing these bloodthirsty terrorists, that more than likely there would be hell to pay down the road? Who is Hamas? They are a group of people whose sole purpose in life is to see the desolation of the people of Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by kozmo
I laugh at the fact that you think you can get away with mercilessly slaughtering innocent women and children and then are foolish enough to believe that God holds a place at His table for you!?:

Have you read what Moses did? Pretty much the same thing. He came down off the mountain with God's laws which said - no adultry and no killing. Then he proceeds to tell everyone to slaughter the hell out of the enemy, to kill every last one - EXCEPT the 'virgin young girls' who he told the soldiers to go ahead and keep (as sex slaves).

It's all there .. sacred scripture. :shk:

Yeah, um "sacred" hypocrisy is more like it. Being the product of a lifelong Jesuit education and Roman Catholicism, I have learned to be very skeptical of the Bible. It is important to remeber that the Bible is a book written by man, for man and is not infallible in it's teachings.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk90
israel forever

i dont care about the `two wrongs dont make a right`
lets see you walk down the road
and somebody steal your wallet
are you just going to stand there? no youll run after him and beat the crap out of him

So what you're trying to say is, because you stole my home and my country and killed members of my family that i have every right to bash the absolute crap out of you?

It's crap like this thread that makes people anti-semetic.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Should we be reminded that the Palestinians elected Hamas to govern them?

should we be reminded that the israeli intelligence agencies funded hamas in the 70's and 80's?

YES!!!!

an article from united press international in 2002
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

so israel funded hamas... so now you tell me who are the terrorists.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Wow great find, you must have done some real digging. Bottom line is, 40 years later, IF that even was true which I doubt, the people in Gaza elected these terrorists to run things. What did they think, that Israel was going to allow these terrorists to devil them for centuries, without retaliation? They had to know that electing Hamas would only continue the unrest they live with. But as Arabs, they have so much hate in their hearts for Israel that it trumped common sense apparently.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Why are Hamas terroists and not the IDF? Israel are the terrorists not the victims.

The Palestinian people are fearing for their lives and are the victims of genocide and murder. They are the ones who have guns pointed at their children, the ones whos homes, schools and hospitals are attacked and blown up. They are the people who are displaced, injured and mourning their families.

By any humane and civilised persons definition of terrorism the Palestinians are on the receiving end of terrorism. While the IDF are terrorising them.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk90
erm
ive been to israel on 7 occasions
ive got family all over israel
so please dont use your anti semitic hate on me,
it wont work

Didn't you just start a thread claiming to be a time traveler from 1890?

So is this family descendents from the 1800s?

And your 7 visits to Israel. You say you've only been in our time period for 3 months so; how on earth did you visit Israel from UK 7 times in three months? You must be loaded!

I don't buy it, I don't think you've been to Israel, you haven't been in our time long enough.

Vas

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join