It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel forever!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
israel forever

i dont care about the `two wrongs dont make a right`
lets see you walk down the road
and somebody steal your wallet
are you just going to stand there? no youll run after him and beat the crap out of him

ah.. so what happened to two wrongs dont make a right

you see for a long time
the jewish people have been treated like absolute GARBAGE by the entire world
and now its changing

people are seeing we are no push overs,

and suddenly when the straw is in the other hat there is absolute outrage

yet if any of the thousands of times rockets have been fired into israel over the years (which rarely made any news) would you have batted an eyelid
yeh right

its the anti semitism in people that brings out this `oh lets call israel the bad guys`

israel forever!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

its the anti semitism in people that brings out this `oh lets call israel the bad guys`

typical cop out. first off arabs are a semetic people.
secondly most jews are ashkanzi jews which are not a semetic people.
thirdoff how is criticisng a government antisemetic. the government itself is not a race. if its actions are wrong people will speak out against it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What an ignorant post from an ignorant poster.

look up in your left hand corner, and note down 'deny ignorance'

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Propaganda does not work on us elliotuk. If you had spent anytime reading ATS you would know better than to try the GWB "you're either with us, or you're with the terrorists" bit.

may a thousand camels evacuate their bowels on your garden - ancient obscure blessing as camel dung adds carbon to the soil helping to conserve nutrients and water

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why not quit identifying yourself in a false manner.
You are human and so are all other countries and races.
If you follow religion then you know that killing another human is wrong.If we quit labelling ourselves falsely then we just might have a bit of humanitarian progress.
I choose to ignore my flag and race and just say I am a human and so are you.I see no reason for wars with fellow humans.Its just a pissing match.Nobody is better and nobody should see the disgusting things war brings to people.Its just dirt and a clothe with a symbol on it.Identity is more then that...its a big world.
I am not pro anything as this is total insanity.
Be human and forget the false labels.
We will never get world peace with all the divisions.It creates an us vs them mindset.
Humans forever!!!!
Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How do you know rockets are shot at Israel?

Did you personally see the 1000's of rockets coming from the so called Hamas?

I think your mind is controlled by MSM and there's no hope for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
We will never get world peace with all the divisions.It creates an us vs them mindset.

Sorry to break it to you, but we will never get world peace until Jesus returns to set up His Kingdom, and tosses satan and his henchmen out of the picture. There's a whole lot more to the story but that's it in a nutshell.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotuk90

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying my friend and I am sorry that ATS has allowed such blatant anti-semetic posts and threads. I have fought them at every turn when I see them, in fact I have lost over 6000 points already in the last week over Israel's RIGHTFUL invasion of Gaza.

I think the funniest part (funny as in sad not HAHA) is the people that are siding with Hamaz are siding with a Known Terror group a people that have a culture of death including killing Rape victims, including maltreatment of women, including Human Rights Watch Org saying Hamas is using children for shields, including a group that uses handicapped to carry out what the cowards at the top won't do, suicide bombings.

So I let them side with the terrorists and I am keeping track of those that praise Hamas for the Department of Homeland Security. I will report anyone that takes a stand with terror groups that are threatening Americans and Jews.

I want you to know that the Majority of these anti-semite comments and terror backing comments are coming out of Europe and the middle east and not coming out of America. I want you to know that America and Americans support Israels Right to exist and your Right to live without fear of terrorists attacks on your peoples.

Shalom my friend, and do not be surprised at Europe's actions in this matter, they are the ones that refused to help Jews throughout history and it appears that outside of Germany (interesting) nothing has changed in Europe.

Remember the Prophets have spoken about these times and the fact that Israel will stay and stand and Zephaniah talked about those nations coming against Israel's Borders and what would happen to them, so trust in Hashem and worry not what the ungodly say my friend!!!

Shalom and stay safe my friend!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UntoldWorld
How do you know rockets are shot at Israel?

Did you personally see the 1000's of rockets coming from the so called Hamas?

I think your mind is controlled by MSM and there's no hope for you.

erm
ive been to israel on 7 occasions
ive got family all over israel
so please dont use your anti semitic hate on me,
it wont work

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just do not think it makes any sense to explain again and again that killing other humans is nothing to be proud of, even if you are a jew.

some guys on the forum are thinkproof.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You have your opinion and I have mine.
In my opinion religion is just another way to falsely identify yourself...us vs them mentality yet again.
Lets agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
God I'm sick of these inane comparisons! There is no way you can compare the situation between Israel & Palestine to someone stealing a wallet.

Oh but what the heck I'm feeling humorous today so let's give it a shot:

Let's start by identifying the wallet, which is the source of the conflict, the object that the two parties are fighting over.
Now what are the Israelis and Palestinians fighting over?

Well the land obviously, so that would make Israel the robber & Palestine the robbed. As you stated, Palestine did the obvious thing when something was unjustly taken from them by force: they fought back.
Now unfortunately the robber was not alone, he had the backing of organized crime & lots of weapons, so the robbed guy got the crap beat out of him & to make matters worse he was imprisoned, starved & humiliated over decades.

Now the only thing the poor soul hes left is his defiance, so he lashes out at his aggressors whenever he has the chance. Unfortunately this only serves as an excuse to beat up & harm the guy even further.

Hm... Actually that analogy works out pretty well after all.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow it's soooo easy to use the words 'anti-semite' without even knowing what you are talking about, and yet who scream bloody murder at the Palestinians whislt defending the Israelis.

Tell me, at what age did the television take over your thoughts OP?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Would you guys indulge me just this once, pretty please?

Imagine you are a politician and you have great influence on policy making and decisions in times of crisis.

Then just pretend the following scenario is a reality:

Mexicans have taken over Texas, but they aren't satisfied, the USA gave them an inch but now they want a mile. Of course you realize, as a politician, that Mexicans believe Texas really belongs to them. So let's say we finally conceded, after years of them launching missiles into Oklahoma, New Mexico and Lousiana. We not only gave them title to Texas, we went one further and forced all American citizens to move completely out of Texas; then we subsidized the Mexicans with food and provide their water and power etc. But still, unrest abounds. The missiles still come, no relief in sight. One possible remedy would be for all American citizens to move to another country altogether, heck maybe even Mexico. Maybe there are other remedies?

What would you say at the next Town Meeting?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

i dont know have the mexicans been living in texas for 2000 years?
i fail to see how that even remotely compares.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I know!!

And it's just so frustrating that all the pro-Israeli ignorants here on ATS can't see your point!
The land belonged to the Palestinians and the Israelis took it by force because of some old religious notion, and now they won't stop until they've either driven the Palestinians out of the region or exterminated them altogether. And frankly I don't think they care either way...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I highly doubt Palestinian children have ever treated the Jewish people like garbage. What I hate about these situations is the hypocrisy and blatant disregard for life. Somewhere I saw an Israeli commander boast of how superior and technologically advanced their military is, but the truth is they are just as barbaric as the rest of the world. I'm tired of seeing everyone defend the Israelis while no-one cares for the Palestinian innocents that lay dead, who speaks for them. So you have it very wrong my friend(OP) it seems that every time I hear a conversation about the Jews everyone is on the Jew's side. God forbid one were to disagree with their views and opinions... one could be called Hitler or Jesus.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You just proved my point.False identification.
You just created an us vs them by identifying yourself incorrectly.
That creates wars.
Just my opinion.
Humans forever!!!

<<   2  3 >>

join