It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Nebuchadnezzar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I've always wondered about 9/11 and why the Pentagon was, out of all the Washington potential targets, chosen and why it was all done on a day when anyone with the internet would have known that the President would have been out of town. A Western fiction author (a lá Tom Clancy) would have gone for the Capitol or White House alone or first, however recently I was reading about Nebuchadnezzar's capture of Jerusalem and the capture of King Zedekiah, particularly the following:

"He was taken to the king of Babylon at Riblah, where sentence was pronounced on him. They killed the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes. Then they put out his eyes, bound him with bronze shackles and took him to Babylon." [2Kings 25:6-7]

The timeline of 9/11 shows the first Tower being hit, followed approx 15 minutes later, when all were watching, the second tower being hit and roughly 30 minutes later again the Pentagon is hit. The "sons" of american capitalism (the towers) are killed before the King is blinded by having the military headquarters destroyed (the intent if not the actual consequence.)

Where we think of decaptitating the enemy (ie. get Bin Laden and the body dies) ancient cultures from Egypt to Babylon to Rome saw a greater triumph in capturing the King to witness the destruction of his realm and, on many ocassions, blinding him after destroying his off spring. Is it possible that the chosing of targets and timeline of that morning was developed with this symbolism in mind - kill the sons then blind the "king"?

Were the events of 9/11 a conspiracy would not the Western minded conspirators have gone for the Clancy moment rather than potentially crippling the centre of response? If it was, as I believe, the actions of extremist Islamist terrorists does not the timeline follow a cultural pattern that further suggests their responsibility?

---

Addendum: Flight 93. Whatever the commission and received wisdom contends that the White House/Capitol was the intended target for that flight there is no way it would have reached either target almost two hours after the first strike against the WTC. One further "blinding" target within range and route of Flight 93 (admittedly certainly only one out of many) would be the NSA headquarters at Fort Meade, MD. The Pentagon and Fort Meade would have been both eyes after both sons.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
almost all scriptural prophecy has its roots in the deepest of darkness.

There exist only one exception.

Give it a miss. ignore it. Don't dwell on it and you'll be fine. Go the other way.

The free Will originates from the Light, and therefore "prophecy" cannot possibly
come from that source.

That stands to reason.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

I'm not speaking of, referring to or suggesting there is anything prophetic about what I'm saying, I'm talking about culture, not prophecy.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari

Originally posted by djeminy

I'm not speaking of, referring to or suggesting there is anything prophetic about what I'm saying, I'm talking about culture, not prophecy.

What!!

Do you mean that 'culture' equals killing the sons and blinding the King??

Never heard that one before!

Don't think this is a Sufi or a Saa'di thing, though!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join