It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military confirms 3-hour lull in Gaza to allow aid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Proof of those statistics? Any proof of any thing you've posted? Still waiting for proof of a law saying Jews existing is illegal.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Once again, a Reminder....

» Middle East Issues » Military confirms 3-hour lull in Gaza to allow aid » Post Reply

Please focus responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Hamas has two and a half hours to kiss their arse goodbye. I wish for once Hamas would look in the mirror, as well as other similar hardcore fanactics, and admit that their plan is not working.

Of course its working.The idea is not to kill but Create constant fear.This fear has made many jews to migrate outa israel and hopefully they all will before the Arab nations around it acquire nukes.

Hopefully pakistan will sort the problem out once it upgrades it's long-range missiles.Until than the jews have time to pack-up and move.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Enough

Seriously.

Hate speech is NOT TOLERATED on ATS.

ATS Terms and Conditions

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

THAT is as clear as it can possibly be.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am gonna edit my post to care for the Mods on ATS.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by gordonwest]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thank you. Now, I think the three hour period is over. I think it was 6am, 9am eastern time, 4pm-7pm local time. I have MSNBC on too wait for more footage.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by t0ken

t0ken, can you show us any 'evidence' supporting Allah saying that Hamas is right in their actions killing the jews?

Muslims are told to defend their lands from foreign invaders.Islam teaches 'An eye for an eye'.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Hello Token.

Appreciate your opinion. IMO even if the Arabs get nukes, they won't use them. Hard to use a nuke when it is in your own back yard. And what is fear? Fear only goes so far. Fear suddenly turns to anger. And once anger erupts, Israel is bound to put fear into the ones angering them and then the cycle starts all over again. Aside from your low opinion of Israel and Jews, you should really asked yourself what kind of behavior you expect from your fellow human being. Accepting the kind of behavior you speak of may put you on the dinner plate next.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Man, Obama is supposed too give a speach so they're focusing on that. CNN is too. None of the channels I get have any thing on Israel right now because of Obama. The second they report any thing I will.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by t0ken

Hello Token.

Appreciate your opinion. IMO even if the Arabs get nukes, they won't use them. Hard to use a nuke when it is in your own back yard.

IF ahmadinejad types pop up as leaders in ME,they won't hesitate to use the nukes.It could be used as a deterrant aswel,i,e 'if you israel bomb my country or kill any palestinians we will press the button and you jews will be on the brink of extinction'.

And what is fear? Fear only goes so far. Fear suddenly turns to anger. And once anger erupts, Israel is bound to put fear into the ones angering them and then the cycle starts all over again.

IS that why soo many jews are moving out of israel.They don't want their future generations to live under bomb-shelters and listening to sirens.

Aside from your low opinion of Israel and Jews, you should really asked yourself what kind of behavior you expect from your fellow human being. Accepting the kind of behavior you speak of may put you on the dinner plate next.

Don't worry i won't be on the dinner plate soon.More than a billion out there share same views as me.I am not scared to put forward my opinions.Its called 'Freedom of Speech'.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by t0ken]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

80% of jews are zionists extremists.

Holocaust didn't take place.It was just a way for the jews to gain some sympathy and forward their hidden agendas i.e moving to their 'Chosen Lands'.

I really can't believe your still here. Trolls usually loose interest or get banned
What are you about age 9?

Don't forget to wash your sheet and hood for tonight's cross burning

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by t0ken

WHat law are they breaking? What law is a Jew breaking by existing?

The law of their existance in ME.Thats the law the beggars are breaking.

80% of jews are zionists extremists.

Holocaust didn't take place.It was just a way for the jews to gain some sympathy and forward their hidden agendas i.e moving to their 'Chosen Lands'.

If jews were exterminated they wouldn't exist today causing this whole mess.

Didn't I see a mod say that hate speech will not be tolerated?

t0ken, are you serious about these views?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I feel horrible for wanting to say that this is more of a 3 hour LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join