Military confirms 3-hour lull in Gaza to allow aid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
How is Israel's existence illegal? Are Jews not allowed too exist? And the Jews were given the land by the people who owned it, England and Egypt. When the ME attacked, and lost, Israel won land. Or is America's existence illegal too?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Today is Day 7 (reminiscent of the 7 Day War) of the ground invasion and day 12 total (including prelim bombing). Tomorrow is day 8 and 13, resp which are Fibonacci #s....a good date for a more permanent cease fire!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Originally posted by t0ken

In 2001 they flatenned a town in West Bank called Jenin.

No they didn't. This is Pallywood. The Palestinians claimed hundreds died, total count? 22 the low, 52 the high. And why? They were fighting, not Israel attacked, but fighting. Two sides shooting at each other. Just like when Americans and Japanese soldiers shot at each other and some troops died. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by GamerGal]

Pallywood or no pallywood.

The point im tryna make is there was no peace when fatah were in power.Just a loda israeli incursions,assasinations,thousands of palestinians arrested and killed,no infrastructure.

Only walls and checkpoints.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How is Israel's existence illegal?

It isn't 'illegal'. I thought that God himself allowed the citizens to have Israel.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

WHat law are they breaking? What law is a Jew breaking by existing?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

The law of their existance in ME.Thats the law the beggars are breaking.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Show me this law. And in fact I though GOD gave them the land. Which they held until it was STOLEN from them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

reply to post by t0ken

t0ken was only being racist towards the Jews. With what t0ken did write in his post, I am sure that t0ken has already joined the nazi party. The Jews has done NOTHING wrong at all.

80% of jews are zionists extremists.

Holocaust didn't take place.It was just a way for the jews to gain some sympathy and forward their hidden agendas i.e moving to their 'Chosen Lands'.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Holocuast did happen. Jews were exterminated. Jews held the land first, lost it, and gained it back. Show me the law that says a Jew existing is illegal.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

Show me this law. And in fact I though GOD gave them the land. Which they held until it was STOLEN from them.

What do you want me to show you? No one wants them in that region.

Israel is a prison for the jews.One step out the border into neighbouring countries and they will be shot dead.Doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

It shows me that Hamas are a bunch of murderers. Israel held the land first, then lost it. And you still can't show me the law saying Jews shouldn't exist.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

Holocuast did happen. Jews were exterminated. Jews held the land first, lost it, and gained it back. Show me the law that says a Jew existing is illegal.

If jews were exterminated they wouldn't exist today causing this whole mess.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

t0ken was only being racist towards the Jews. With what t0ken did write in his post, I am sure that t0ken has already joined the nazi party. The Jews has done NOTHING wrong at all.

80% of jews are zionists extremists.

Holocaust didn't take place.It was just a way for the jews to gain some sympathy and forward their hidden agendas i.e moving to their 'Chosen Lands'.

LOL. A manufactured statistic, a denial of history's greatest crime, and a world-wide conspiracy theory of grand scale - all in just three sentences!

This gets my vote for "most delusional opinion of the week".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

It shows me that Hamas are a bunch of murderers. Israel held the land first, then lost it. And you still can't show me the law saying Jews shouldn't exist.

I didn't say they shouldn't exist.They can exist anywhere else they want in alaska,ethiopia or Germany etc.But not on or sorrounding muslims lands and islamic Holy sites i.e Al-Aqsa.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hamas has two and a half hours to kiss their arse goodbye. I wish for once Hamas would look in the mirror, as well as other similar hardcore fanactics, and admit that their plan is not working. They really stand a better chance through the political process than the suicide, rocket launching, kill Israel type plan. Just look at the civil rights and gay movement in America. Look at the success those movements have had by going through the courts and political process. IMO, if they had created chaos by attacking and physically fighting every person who didn't believe in their cause, their movements would have still been at the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

The jews were given the land from God. Haven't you read the bible? Then what right has Hamas got to kill every Jew there is?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

reply to post by t0ken

A manufactured statistic

Nope, millions out there share the same statistic as me including some jews.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join