reply to post by Mdv2
Hezbollah have not weapons, effective tactics to attack Israel. I have understand that Hezbollah has great value in defensive ground battle, but if
they want to act toward Israel, they need to attack first. Where? They cant ask Israel to attack to their positions, but bomb them to pieces.
I see that this is more propaganda, but Hezbollah has value in politics too.
Big Picture, WW3?
- In greater picture Hezbollah can be also force in attacks, but then Syria and Iran needs to make assault... That takes time, even if they already
decide to do something... no matter what, its not coming very near future - Army needs preparations to carry any successful attack; Time.
Where I would turn my head now, keep my eyes all the time,
- India-Pak situation. If escalation begins in large scale, which is possible, it will start over there, thats the big game - then we see how it just
widens naturally to Israeli area.
- Balkan-Serbia, Kosovo is one of key areas how Russia-China axis will go forward. Balkan has always been reason for great wars.
- Ukraina-Georgia is waiting next scene in escalation.
- I see Turkmenistan has their words to say in geopolitical scene, how Afghanistan front can easily widen there too. Supply routes to Afghanistan is
ticking time bomb.
- Then, maybe last but not least; SCO havent show any clear stance in any fronts now, and I have waited SCO statements like every day... When SCO
makes some move, that have great impact to Global Game. People have look and ask question everywhere, but one key player is silent. - And thats really
is scary thing.
Wars for water?
I have read about year ago very alarming news that Israel is running out of water, estimated to end in end of 2008. That means now! Do Israel need war
against Damascus to get new water storages - possible?
Many ways this operation in Gaza looks like huge provocation for some another future war.
[edit on 7-1-2009 by JanusFIN]