It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Second 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This idea is more of a "you know it's going to happen again, one day" thought. But, I want to post this and see if it's just my imagination—likely so—or, have others thought of it as well.

I don't want to make any predictions, since I have no precognitive/clairvoyant abilities. However, I was watching TV when a commercial for the 9-11 Commemorative Dollar aired when I had, for lack of a better term, an "awakening" that the new World Trade buildings would be attacked sometime in the future.

When the camera pans across the new buildings, you can see what appears to be smoke issuing out of three of the four buildings. At 1:15 in the video, you can see what I mean.

Now, it's probably just an illusion of light and dark. That it creates the illusion of burning buildings seems eerie to me.

What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just found this quote.

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.
This thread is in the mysterious forum group.

Moderators, feel free to move this to its appropriate forum.

new topics

join