It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why must ATS exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
ATS is addicting in many ways.

If it weren't for ATS I wouldn't have been able to get access to all of these different views on world events or have access to all of these interesting conspiracies.

But, if it weren't for ATS I would probably be a normal person. Look at what I've turned into.:shk: Now I'm somewhat of a conspiracy theorist.

ATS, why must you exist? You showed me truth.

Well you know what I have to say?
you!

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

It's a lot more difficult living live knowing truth than knowing lies.

Look at what you've done to us! You've indoctrinated us with TRUTH!

Thanks ATS. Thanks for destroying my fantasy land and helping me learn about reality.

Thanks for destroying how I previously viewed about the world. I see other people who are like me before I went to ATS. I envy them. I wish I could be like that. Not having a care. Talking about trivial stuff.

ATS, I ask you, why must you exist? What is your purpose? Is it to force this truth stuff upon us?

I'm not going to stop caring about truth. But, I just wish you could have warned me that the world wasn't as it seemed and I would learn that when I entered this site.

The truth sucks. But I would rather know the truth than not know the truth .

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Because without things like ATS, thought wouldn't go much further than this...

"hmmm...Kosher hot dog? Normal hot dog?"

PS...try Hebrew Nationals....wow...

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Are you sure you know the truth? I've been on here awhile and I'm still not sure I know the truth. I know alot of speculation, theories, experiences, hear say etc... but I don't take it all as " truth ".

ATS is an awesome website with alot of information that comes from all the members here like me & you, so if you want to blame anyone blame us. We members are the ones talking, researching, debating, denying ignorance etc... so blame us not ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
FrankIdealist, if you pressure people into not making threads about Israel and Hammas, isn't that "censorship?" LOL!!!

However, I do agree on one point, I would rather know the truth(or at least an alternate view), than not know it, even if knowing the truth makes me "paranoid." Why? Well, because it is like I have told people in the past, "Being paranoid is far better than being naive, because being naive could get you killed."

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I'm not going to stop caring about truth. But, I just wish you could have warned me that the world wasn't as it seemed and I would learn that when I entered this site.

You already had an idea of this..THAT'S what brought you to ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Who else will I torture? If ATS didnt exist I would be left only torturing normal people.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Go cold turkey.
Never come back to ATS.
You might be able to use the AA 12 step process or hypnotism.
Just do us a favor, keep a journal and post it on a blog so that we can all check in on you. It might be interesting to see how long it takes for you to go back to being 'normal'.
Might be an independent film in there.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Oh please... you know I can't do that. The last time I was normal I was something that wasn't myself. :shk:

I could go years without going to a certain forum but I always seem to end up coming back to it.

You can't take ATS away from me. You just can't.

I won't be normal. I refuse to be normal... how about you give being normal a shot?

Once you leave the crowd of weird people you stop being weird and then you become a sheep like all those other people. They are not sheep per say. They are just too normal. I don't want to be normal.

Being normal would make me sick. It would make me want to throw up.

So, that being said, I'd be here at ATS and be indoctrinated with this truth, than to be indoctrinated with all of these LIES...

Just look at the world and tell me if you could go on and live your life without knowing any truths. Do you think it could be done? Well you're not normal are you? I didn't think so. Neither am I.

I would hate to be normal.

Hey normal people,
you for living pitiful lives and not knowing why your life sucks and blaming it on other people or for bragging about how good your life is or for not caring or for not worrying about your life.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You can remove the man from ATS, but you cannot remove the ATS from the man!!

Imagine if real life were like ATS

and with that, I leave you to a nightmare filled with ncomprehensible speech, delusions, paranoia, all with a sweet little dash of truth peppered in here and there.

I love this place

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join