It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boy Who Cried Iraq (excellent) Propagana untanged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
OOoooo I think I found a goodie. I haven't read all of it myself but thought that you guys would want to check it out... Wasn't that nice of me? I thought of you all??
blah blah off the mushy stuff, here's the article it's called the "boy who cried iraq" it's apparantly old, but still nonetheless a worth while read....
Proceed down the page:

The Boy Who Cried Iraq

A bitter, angry, sarcastic rant by Dan Berman
Written Feb 2003. Too much here is still relevant

I wrote this because I am aware of the deceit and tyranny coming from Washington DC and I can't sit idly by while lives are stolen.

With that, it is important to note that my goal is not to turn you for or against the war. My goal is to expose you to truth and let you decide.

I defend your right to argue for or against this war, the unconditional right to have your own opinion, as long as the argument is based on fact and reason and not the flimsy base of lies the government would have you believe.

My goal is to educate you.

But in order to learn, you need to explore this information with an open mind. Too many people, on either side of the argument, form an opinion that they will defend irrationally. Read this, take in the data, and if you learn something new, apply it accordingly.

However, if you are going to read this, you must commit to reading it in its entirety. In our fast paced world, our attention spans are shorter than Warwick Davis. Each point made in this essay, big or small, serves as an essential piece of the puzzle. And whether made with fact, comedy, or flat out rant, the points still hold true. So print this out, go get a cup of coffee and get comfortable. I'll wait.

In order to do this, I will attack the issue from a couple of different angles.

I will break down the lies and propaganda being fed to us by the White House and label it as such. I will counter each argument with fact and history that proves otherwise, exposing the information as the lies they are.
I will show you why our blind sheep faith in our lying wolf president will not only cause even more unnecessary death and murder, but lead this world right back to the darkest times of the last two hundred years.
I will show why this unprovoked attack is only for oil and money and that "freeing an innocent people" is a convenient, yet fraudulent, excuse the Bush administration is using to rally public support.
Finally, I will tell you why you should even care, then explore where we can go from here.

Continue

I'm going to get some coffee and read this #e.
Have fun!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I like it (but then it does say a lot of what I feel.) It's interesting that it was written over a year ago and a lot of it seems to be coming to fruition.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You could say the same for 1984............

I'm still reading it.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great Job True, i gain more appreciation for you daily! This is a must read for all.

new topics

top topics

join